Who are they?

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

After he finished the bandaging, I followed him outside. He kept a close eye on me, scared I’d faint or something. To be honest I didn’t feel so good either. I hadn’t walked for some time so I was a bit unstable and my head started spinning not long after we left the room, but I was desperate. I wanted to remember something, anything. Without memories, it felt like I didn’t exist and that scared me. When I looked outside I saw my reflection in the window and I was shocked to realize I didn’t recognize that face. It was a total stranger staring back at me.

“What’s wrong?” the doctor asked concerned.

I realized I had stopped walking. I pointed at the window, “I can’t even recognize my own face, there’s no way I would be able to recognize someone else.”

The doctor realized what had happened, “It’s alright, you’ll recover your memories, just be patient.”

We arrived at the room where my father was. I looked at him, he was very pale and was connected to all kinds of machines which surrounded him.

“As you can see, your father is been kept alive by our technology, but it can’t go on forever.” The doctor carefully told me.

I immediately understood what he was trying to say, “Isn't it better to wait until my mother wakes up to make this kind of decision?” I asked him.

“Maybe, but the problem is that it will cost a lot of money to keep him connected to the machines.”

“I still think it's better to wait.” I told him.

The doctor nodded, “About your sister, she's not here right now but we can't wait until your mother wakes up, we will have to bury her.”

“... I understand ..."

“We'll talk about it in detail later, first we'll go look at your mother.”

I followed him as he walked to another department. We stopped at a room with number 853. I felt a little nervous as we walked in. My mother was lying there, on a bed. She looked like she was sleeping. I carefully walked over to her but with every step I got closer, my headache got worse. Then suddenly, in a flash, I saw the person lying on the bed. She was standing next to me and smiling, she said told me something but I couldn't hear it. And then, the flashback was over. I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground. The doctor was sitting next to me and I saw some other nurses entering the room

“Are you alright?” The doctor asked me concerned. I nodded but felt a bit weak. The doctor helped me up and leaded me to a chair then he turned to the others who had entered the room, "You can leave, sorry for calling you when it wasn't necessary." They smiled and left.

“I saw her” I told him, “I saw my mother. She was smiling at me” suddenly I felt a tear slide down my cheek. The doctor felt a bit awkward and didn't know what to do so he just patted my hand, “It's alright, it's alright.” he repeated.