Photo Shoot

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

When we arrived at the photo shoot, the air around the 5 members seemed to change. They went from their usual happy-go-lucky character to the serious rooky group Nu'est who is determined to reach the top. They all changed their clothes and got their make-up done. Aron asked one of the make-up artistes to apply some on me to. It took longer than expected but luckily I could see the end of the photo shoot.

It was incredible.

Their clothing combined with their poses and their expressions all seemed perfect. I couldn't stop staring. And it all ended way to soon. When they left the stage they noticed me. They all seemed to be stunned, did I look that different?

Aron was the first one to move, he walked over to me. "Wow, you're really beautiful!!" he said while he ruffed through my hair.

"Thank you, but don't do that! You know how long I had to sit still to get it done, now don't ruin it!" I said trying to be serious but I couldn't hide how happy I was when he complimented me.

Aron laughed.

"You were pretty cool, there." I whispered while slightly blushing.

Aron smiled.

"Hyung, are you still flirting? Hurry up, we need to leave!" Minhyun called.

"I wasn't flirting!" he responded, "come on, we need to go" he said as he grabbed my hand.

I could feel my heart beating faster and wondered why.

When we left the studio, we encountered the members of SHINee.

"Annyeong haseyo!" we all greeted them and bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo!" they repeated as they passed us.

But Taemin stopped when he saw me, "who is she? She's beautiful," he asked.

"She's an upcoming Idol in America, she came here to get some experience," JR responded.

"Hmm~" Taemin said as he inspected me, "Well, do your best, annyeong~" and he left.

We all entered the car, "That was nerve wracking!" Minhyun said.

"True!" JR responded.

And then we left for our next destination: dance practice