A Fight?

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

Author's Note

Hi, I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback!!! I'll now continue the story!!
Please enjoy!


After that incident, JR grabbed my arm and pulled me away. On our way to the bedrooms, we encountered Minhyun. He seemed to not have noticed anything.

"I'm lending her my room, can I use yours?" JR asked.

Minhyun nodded, "Did something happen? You both don't look very well".

"I'll explain later," JR answered.

He then pulled me in a room. "Can you explain to her that she can use this room?" he asked Minhyun.

"Stay!!" Minhyun ordered me in English, "Something like that?" he then asked JR.

They both looked a bit unsure so I smiled at them and nodded.

 

I was lying in my bed but couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what happened today. It all went very fast, it was only three days ago when I first met them and now I'm sleeping (well, almost sleeping) in the same dorm. I looked at the alarm clock next to my bed, already 2 am I thought.

I got up, maybe I should drink some water . But when I wanted to leave the room, I saw Aron entering Ren's room. I ran to Ren's room and peeked inside.

"What do you think you're doing!" Aron startled me by suddenly talking so loud.

"What are you talking about?" Ren answered calm.

"You know what I'm talking about, why did you kiss her?"

"Calm down, it was just a joke, besides, it's not like she belongs to you."

"The first time you kissed her it was a joke, but not the second time. I could see the way you were looking at her and Jong Hyun-ah too, he noticed it too."

I suddenly saw pain on Ren's face, "I know I shouldn't!! I know but even so, I can't help it! Hyung, I think, I think I love her!!"

Ren sank to the floor and hid his face with his hands, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Hyung," he kept repeating.

Aron didn't say anything, he just sat on the ground and hugged the sobbing Ren.