JR's POV

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

During the ride back home, Niina fell asleep. I had noticed for some time that Dong Ho wanted to ask the manager something.

"Manager," he said while wondering if he should continue.

The manager looked up, "What's wrong Baekho?"

"You know, about the theme for our first mini-album, have you decided yet?" he asked.

"Not yet, although we already decided that we will include a song with the same theme as 'Face' but we're not sure about the other songs yet," the manager responded, "Why? Do you have something in mind?"

Dong Ho nodded, "I was thinking, ..."

The manager waited.

"... heartbreak?" Dong Ho finally said.

"Heartbreak?" the manager asked surprised.

Dong Ho nodded.

"I didn't expect that to come from you... Is it because of that girl?" he asked while pointing at Niina.

Dong Ho shook his head, "no, it's not, ... it's just, .... is it not good?" he asked.

"No, no, not that, I'll think about it..." the manager said.

"If it's possible, I would also like to write a solo, of course with help of a professional," Dong Ho said.

The manager thought about it for a while, "Maybe it's not such a bad idea, I'll ask the higher-ups."

I could see the manager glancing at Niina once more, still not sure if she was the reason or not.

Dong Ho bowed, "Thank you" he said relieved.


Author's Note

Short!!! I really wanted to add this part and didn't know how to continue :S