Stage

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

The next morning I, as usual, overslept so I quickly got dressed and ran towards the kitchen where everyone else was eating breakfast.

"Annyong haseyo," I greeted them.

"Annyong haseyo," they repeated.

I quickly sat down and ate the breakfast Aron had prepared for me.

As I already said, I'm way to spoiled.

"Yesterday you made supper, I heard?" Aron asked.

I blushed and nodded.

"Well, it was delicious," he complimented.

I smiled and nodded again, to busy with eating to respond.

Aron laughed.

"If you think ... it's so funny ... you should just ... wake me up ... in the morning!" I complained between the bites I took from the food he had prepared.

"No, I actually enjoy seeing you like this," he said, teasingly.

"Sadist," I mumbled.

I started eating faster when I heard the manager enter the dorm.

"Well, we all know it's impossible to wake you up in the morning so why try?" he asked.

I only shook my head, annoyed by what he said.

 

After we I finished eating, we got in the minibus and left.

Today we were going to visit the stage where they would hold the live concert.

I was pretty exited, knowing their comeback was drawing closer, I hadn't heard all the songs and when I did hear them, it was during practice so which was usually without music and still imperfect.

 

We finally arrived. It was a really big stage and there was a lot of room for fans. I watched as they were talking with the choreographer, trying to figure out where it would be best to stand during the concert.

I wanted to keep on watching but actually really had to go to the toilet.

Eventually I decided to leave and start my search for the toilet.

I was looking up instead of in front of me, trying to find the sign I was looking for. So it wasn't a surprised when I bumped into some one. Well, actually it was a surprise but it shouldn't have been.

I fell on the ground. But for some reason the ground was soft. When I opened my eyes I saw I was lying on top of someone.

I quickly got up and looked at the ground out of embarrassment.

"Wow, you actually got attacked!" heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"I think this is the first time I've seen this kind of scene," someone else said.

"You must be really popular, Jong Hyun-hyung," a cute voice said.

I didn't recognize the voices but I did recognize the name, I looked up, wanting to know if I really had bumped into JR.

Shocked I looked away again.

That wasn't JR!

...

That definitely wasn't JR!

...

The person I had bumped into...

That was Kim Jonghyun!

Kim Jonghyun from SHINee!

And he too was lying on the floor!

Jonghyun got up and extended his hand to help me up. I shyly accepted his help.

"Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," I told him a bit unsure.

"You speak English?" he asked surprised.

His English was was good although, again with an Korean accent.

I nodded in surprise.

"Well then, are you alright?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled.

"Ah, I recognize you!" someone suddenly yelled. I looked up to see Taemin.

"You do?" someone else: Key, asked.

Taemin nodded, "I saw her a long time ago... maybe more than a month? She was together with Nu'est! They told me she's an upcoming American Idol who came here to get some experience, although I don't think they told me the truth."

"Taemin, your memory is terrifying!!" Minho exclaimed.

"So, are you from America?" Onew asked.

I nodded.

"Are you an idol?" he continued.

I paused, not knowing how to respond.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you or our Nu'est dongseangs, just tell us," he reassured me.

I shook my head, hoping I didn't make the wrong decision.

"See, I told you!" Taemin said triumphantly.

"Why did you attack me?" Jonghyun asked.

"I-I didn't attack you!" I defend myself.

"Oh, so you do have a voice!" he said teasingly.

I pouted, "I didn't attack you," I repeated.

"Babo! Of course I know that, why would such a cute girl attack me?"

I blushed.

"Oh, she's blushing!" Key exclaimed.

"Jong Hyun-hyung you player," Taemin whispered.

"Yah, maknae~" Jonghyung complained.

For some reason this seemed to be really familiar to something I had experienced before but I couldn't remember clearly.

"So where were you going to?" Onew asked me, ignoring the idiots behind him.

Then I suddenly remembered why I was rushing some time ago.

"The toilet!" I exclaimed surprised.

Even Jonghyung stopped complaining when he heard my remark.

I immediately felt my cheeks heating up when they all started laughing.

"I'm sorry," I whispered embarrassed.

"The toilet is that direction," Key said being the first one to stop laughing.

He pointed in the other direction, "you have to turn left and you'll immediately see it."

I bowed and ran away, why did I have to embarrass myself in front of SHINee?!? Now I'll never be able to listen to their songs without remembering it!

I arrive in the toilet and look in the mirror. My cheeks were still slightly red and my hair was a total mess.

Why did this have to happen to me?!


Author's Note

Hi, do you guys remember the scene I used with SHINee? xD

I just couldn't help it, I had to include it!! =P

o.O double update!! That's a first =)

SHINee seems to be good in English ... Probably because they're really famous and have a lot of English fans :O

I had a lot of fun while writing this chapter ^.^ so I hope you guys enjoy it! :D

I can totally imagine that scene with SHINee happening to me in real life xD

(Yup, I think I based Niina's personality on my own :P )

Thank you for reading!! <3