Day off?

Oppa, I Don't Remember!

I visited my mother a lot so at first I didn't notice the changes: Aron became quieter and quieter and, together with him, the others also started talking less.

"What's wrong?" I asked Aron while he drove us both to the hospital.

The manager had told him to take today off which I found very weird, knowing how strict he could be.

Aron looked at me and smiled, it seemed painful but he didn't tell me why.

I sighed.

We sat next to each other in silence, both feeling a bit awkward.

Finally we arrived at the hospital.

He parked the car and we walked to my mother's room.

I talked a lot, my mom kept on listening but Aron just stood near the door, leaning against the wall. I noticed he sometimes looked at his watch

"Niina," he said, looking a bit unsure, "there is somewhere I'd like to go, do you think you can get back to the dorm on you own?"

"Where are you going?" I asked and remembering his expression from before I added, "I can accompany you if you'd like."

He smiled faintly, "It would mean a lot to me."

 

In the car it was quiet. The awkwardness between us had lessened but we still were a bit uncomfortable.

I thought music would probably help so I reached out to the radio. At the same time, Aron did so too and our fingers touched. I pulled back immediately and looked out of the window to hide the blush on my face which I felt was coming up.

"Sorry," he mumbled and the radio.

 

I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen asleep. I looked around.

We seemed to have arrived, seeing as Aron had parked the car. But I didn't see him anywhere near.

I opened the door and got out. When I looked around there were a lot of trees and a small path. I didn't want to wait until he returned so I decided to follow the path, not caring about where I could end up.

After walking a bit I noticed my surroundings changing: the amount of trees lessened and flowers increased.

Suddenly I stood in front of a gate. I looked through it and, on the other side, I saw a cemetery. I carefully opened the gate and walked inside. There seemed to be a slightly sad aura but that didn't change the fact that this cemetery was beautiful, there were thousands of flowers growing everywhere. It took me a while to notice someone else was there too.

I looked up and saw it was Aron.

I walked closer, ready to greet him and ask him why he left me alone when I saw traces of tears on his cheeks.

He was sitting in front of a tombstone and was quietly talking.

I tried to hear what he was saying but I didn't understand because he was talking Korean.

"... I'm happy I guess. Everyone is supporting me, they know... You've seen them before right? I think I brought them here once."

He chuckled, "they're all crazy but in a good way I guess. I think I'm finally moving on. I wonder how long it took me, 3 years? Has it really been so long already? The girl is really kind and caring but it seems that Minki also fell in love with her. When he realized that he felt really sorry. That kid really is to kind for his own good."

He sighed, "Ae Ri... bo-go sipo"


Author's Note

Finally updated! :)

I finally figured out how I'm going to end the story...

(Yup I didn't know the ending when I started writhing :P )

I know what I want but I can't seem to write it down... >.<

    'Bo-go sipo' means 'I miss you'

Please subscribe/comment =D

Thank you!