Kimberly & Tiffany

Love's Obstacle

 

Kimberly really cares about Tiffany ever since they first met.

Kimberly's and Tiffany's Childhood Memories:

Kimberly was a small girl in 3rd grade. She didn't really stand out because...she was short. She was really good at sports and learned martial arts in 2nd grade. Tiffany on the other hand was clumsy and loud.  Some liked her and some didn't. On a fine sunny day Tiffany was eating candy during recess. Then two boys from 4th grade went up to Tiffany and said, " Hey Clumsy! I see you got candy! Give me some."

Tiffany refused, "No!"

Boy 2 said, " I'm not afraid to hit you. Just give me your candy."

Again Tiffany said, "No!"

"On the count of 3 it better be in my hand or else." Boy 1 said. "3...2...1."

As the boy's fist was going for her face, Tiffany closed her eyes and waited for the punch. But she didn't feel anything. She saw a little girl blocking his fist. It was Kimberly. "Pick on somebody your own size. Getting angry over candy.. how childish of you. Go away now."

The boys replied, "No! Who do you think you are bossing us around?!"

Kimberly said, " Who do you think you are bullying other girls? You're not the king around here! You don't rule the school. I may look like this but I am smarter,better and stronger than you. Last warning. Go away.

 Boy 2 shouted,"Shut up!". He tried to punch her but she just blocked him and tripped him. " Should have listened to me. Let's go." She grabbed Tiffany's hand and went into the hallway.

Kimberly said, "Are you ok?"

Tiffany replied, "Yes. By the way, I'm Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kimberly."

Tiffany said,"Thanks for saving me back there."

Kimberly said with a smile, " Your welcome. Wanna be friends?"

Tiffany answered, "Sure!"

Now both of them are friends. Months have passed and already it was the last day of school. Kimberly protected Tiffany, helped her study, and hung out with her.

Kimberly said, "Tiffany, I'll make sure nobody ruins your life!"

Tiffany replied, "Thanks."

Those two were best friends ever since then. Now they are both grown ups. Both have jobs and lives and were sworn sisters.