MyungSeo Ep 2 Bonus Chapter

Love's Obstacle

It's a new morning for Seohyun and L. Today the two are filming We Got Married! This time it's in the morning and they are surely complaining about it. The location is Yuldong Park.

Seohyun arrived there first. As she was waiting, she decided to get some smoothies for L and herself. When she got back, L was already there, talking to himself.

"Yo!" she called out.

"What were you doing?" he asked while smiling.

She replied, "Isn't it obvious? I went and bought us something. Here, you get chocolate."

He laughed, "Alright. So how have you been doing? I heard you were sick."

"I'm good. You didn't have to really worry over me." she said.

L denied her statement, "I have to. I'm your husband after all."

Seohyun just stared at him and then shook his head, "So what are we going to do today?"

The staff handed them a mission card and told them to read aloud. Together: "To L and Seohyun. To comemorate the start of your marriage, jump into a relationship full of love, and happiness! Please head over to the bungee jumping site."

Excited, Seohyun told L, "Let's go!" She ran off without waiting for him.

He yelled out, "Yah!" and then ran after her.

Seohyun was waiting for him, "You're so slow!"

When he was by her, he looked up and saw how tall it was.

His jaw dropped, "That's so tall!"

Seohyun smiled, "I know. Doesn't it look fun?"

He repeated, "That's so tall."

She gave him a look, "Don't tell me your afraid of heights?"

He stuttered, "N-no, I'm not. I'm just worrying about our safety. What if the rope breaks?"

"Then it breaks. We can just swim to the surface." she said cooly. "Come on. Let's go up."

As they were going up, L kept on complaining and complaining until Seohyun thought up of an idea.

She suggested, "Fine. If you do this, then I'll do anything you want."

His ears were listening, "Anything?"

She nodded, "Yes. Just for one day though."

He wasn't satisfied, "No way. 3 days."

"Make it 2 and we have a deal." she negotiated.

He agreed to it, "Ok."

At the top, Seohyun was the first to go. She already had the gear on and L told her, "Fighting!"

She was on the platform and was ready to jump. The instructor counted down for her

"3....."

"2....."

"1....."

"Jump!"

She yelled, " We Got Married Fighting! MyungSeo Fighting!"

She screamed out of happiness when she jumped. She did some flips, and went up and down. When her turn was finally over, L was already prepared.

Seohyun shouted, "Don't be scared!"

L just gave her a thumbs up and then jumped down. He yelled, "Seotokki, saranghae!"

Seohyun just laughed.

L caught up with her and said, "How's that?"

"Oh my gosh. You made my hands and feet curled up." she responded.

"That's how a married couple should be. Always being together to make each other happy, always there for each other for every little thing, and always loving each other because they can not live without one another." L told her.

She stood their silently and said, "Ayy, that's not the Myungsoo I know."

She stopped to flick his forehead and then meronged at him. "Ouch!", he cried painfully. "That hurts!"

One of the staff then gave him another mission card. Seohyun was beside him and read, "To: L and Seohyun: The next most essential thing a married couple must have is a house! Please go to the location below to see it! You'll be very surprised!"

They got into a taxi and Seohyun told the driver the location.

"Aren't you excited?" L asked.

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

For the next 30 minutes, they kept on talking and talking and talking.

When the ride was finally over, L paid and walked up to their house.

"Woah!" Seohyun said. "It's pretty."

"Let's go inside." L suggested.

They did and the inside was much prettier than the outside. The kitchen was very cutesy and had a lot of decorations. There were everything you could possibly think of that is needed in the kitchen. It had yellow wals and was kind of in a U-shape. Of course there was a dining room with a long table and a lot of chairs surrounding it. In the living room was a huge TV and two black sofas and one red couch. On the floor was a rug and there was a table with a plant sitting on top of it. The bedroom had a sophisticated look just by using white, red, and black. Some sort of painting was on the black wall and there was something like a bench in front of the bed. Beside the bed, was a small nightstand with a white lamp.

 

 

 

                                                                                       Dining Room

                                                                    

                                                                                           Kitchen

                                                                   

 

 

                                                                                        Living Room

                                                                  

 

                                                                                           Bedroom

                                                               

 

"It's perfect." Seohyun said as she was laying on the bed.

"Yeah, I can stay in here all day." L added.

Seohyun thought up of an idea, "Hey why don't we celebrate with a little moving-in lunch? I'm sure both of us haven't ate yet."

"Sure, it sounds great. Do you know how to cook?" he questioned.

She scoffed, "Of course I do! It's the basics."

He responded, "Alright.", while sounding skeptical.

"Are you going to come or stay?" Seohyun asked.

"I'll come." he replied.

"Ok, let me search for the nearest mart here first." Seohyun said. She found one and told him, "Let's go. There's one that's 3 blocks from here."

They walked and when they were there, they took out a shopping cart and went inside.

"What are you going to make?" L inquired.

" Since it's the spring and it's about time for lunch, I'm going to make...cream pasta." she answered. "How does that sound?"

He responded positively, "Awesome!"

As they kept going around, L kept on going around to the food sample areas. Seohyun had to stop him, but L made her quiet by feeding some to her. After looking around for the ingredients, she went to the register to pay, but L did it for her. They packed the ingredients inside of a box and headed home.

At MyungSeo's House:

L placed the box on the table and Seohyun opened it up, "Myungttoki, just go and watch some TV for a while."

"Why? Do you doubt my cooking skills?" he inquired.

"Well, yes. Yes I do." she replied plainly.

L informed her, "I'm a very good chef. I'm the one who cooks the most in our dorm."

She countered, "This is a lady's job."

"I'll turn into a woman then." L said.

She chuckled, "Ok, ok. You can help me out. Can you boil 5 cups of water for me? There should be a pot in one of the cabinets."

It started out like that, but then it started to get serious. They only talked about the food. As time was passing, the pasta was turning into a work of art. Soon it was completed, and it looked absolutely amazing.

"Not bad for an assistant chef." she complimented.

L thanked her, "You too."

She set the forks and napkins on the dining table. She poured some juice into two cups and placed it on the table too. Then it was finally time to eat.

They took a bite and L clapped, "It's delicous."

She agreed, "I know, right?"

"You should be on that tv show where all the celebrities come together and cook to win."

Seohyun shook her head, "No, I'm not that interested in cooking."

"Oh...want to see what's on TV?" he suggested.

She said, "Sure."

They ate silently, while seeing what's on TV. They saw some gag programs, a few variety shows, and some episodes of dramas.

Breaking the silence, Seohyun said, "I can't believe this is the beginning. There's going to be alot more to come."

L told her, "Yeah. You are going to get a lot of love from me."

He left her speechless, "I never thought you could be like this."

"I have a lot of other different side you don't know about. This is a marriage program too, so of course I have to say that. Couples always say that to one another, so why can't we? Love isn't something where you just play around for another person, it's about making each other happy and always being each other's arms."

"I know.." she responded.

"Want to make a promise?" he asked.

"Why not? What's it about?" she questioned.

He held out his pinky, "Let's always meet each other with a smile, because a smile is the beginning of love."

She interlocked her pinky with his, "Ok. My Myungtoki."

 

 

After 30 more minutes, their episode was over and they said bye to each other as their managers were rushing them to their next schedule. L is starting to get more romantic with her.Well the reason why is kind of obvious. I wonder what will happen to them now?

 

End of Chapter 23

A/N: Now I know what you all might be thinking: KYAH!!!! MYUNGSEO MYUNGSEO MYUNGSEO! But to all of those SeoYa fans, you still have some hope left... I made this as a bonus chapter since most of my subcribers are MyungSeo shippers and because I would like to thank all of the new subscribers and readers for taking their time to read this. Thank you sho much :3. Like I've said, to all of those SeoYa shippers, there will be something waiting for you~. I'm not going to tell you when...You'll just have to see..MWAHAHAHAHA!

Quotes and pictures do not belong to me. All credit goes to the owners.

Sorry if there are any punctuatuion/grammar/spelling/typo mistakes.

P.S: Sorry if my update for Chapter 22 was late. I thought I updated it on Sunday,but I didn't realize it was red until today. XD