A Fun Day

Love's Obstacle

Narrator: At last there is peace. These past few chapters have been sad right? Well now that all of the problems are solved we're going to have a fun day!

In SNSD's waiting room:

Taeyeon and Tiffany was sitting on the chairs talking with each other, while the others were preparing.

Taeyeon asked, "Hey where is Seohyun?"

Tiffany answered, "She's over at Infinite's waiting room."

Again, Taeyeon asked, "For what?"

Tiffany replied," She's practicing with Hoya and L for the performance. Remember?"

Taeyeon said, "Oh right! They've been working really hard for the past few days. Seohyun hasn't been reading her books."

Tiffany said, "I know.Why don't we visit them when our schedules are over?"

"I dont know.. I wouldn't want to distract them." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany responded, " We could go in during their break."

Taeyeon said, "Ask the rest of the members first. If more people say yes then we'll go okay?"

Tiffany smiled, "Okay! Ooh! Why don't we bring the other Infinite members?"

Taeyeon replied, " I don't think there's going to be enough space in the practice room. Plus, it's still going to depend on the members' answers."

Tiffany promptly said, "Fine, but if they say yes then we're using our practice room!" Then Tiffany skipped to the other members asking the for their opinion. Meanwhile back in Infinite's waiting room:

The Infinite members were watching Seohyun, Hoya, and L practice. Then they decided to rest for a bit.

Seohyun said, " Just a couple more days until our performance. Time sure does fly huh?"

Hoya said, "Yeah. We can't afford to stop now."

L gave Seohyun and Hoya a bottle of water. " Here you go.  A few more minutes and we'll start practicing again. Ok?"

Seohyun and Hoya both siad, "Ok~!"

The other members were sitting together and talked about those three.

"Wow, look at them. They're really the best of friends." said Sunggyu.

Woohyun said, " I wouldn't be surprised if Seohyun was dating one of them."

" I like L with Seohyun." said Sungjong.

Sungyeol replied, "I think Hoya is a better match though."

Then Infinite's manager looked at the schedule for the program and said, " Guys we're going on next. Follow me."

The Infinite members said bye to Seohyun and left. Seohyun went back to her waiting room and watched TV. Tiffany managed to convince the members to say yes.

Tiffany went to Taeyeon and said, " They said yes. So can we?"

Taeyeon sighed, "Fine.. "

After Infinite's performance, Tiffany texted Sungjong.

To: Sungjong

From: Fany

Sungjong-ie can you and your members come to our practice room?

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - -  - - - - - - - - -

To: Fany

From: Sungjong

What for?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - - - - --  - -- - - - - - - - - - -  --  -- -

To: Sungjong

From: Fany

I want Hoya, L, and Seohyun to take a little break from practice and have

fun. They've been working really hard lately.

- - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Fany

From: Sungjong

So like a party huh? Cool, we'll be there. What do you want me to do?

- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Sungjong

From: Fany

Don't let Hoya and L go to your practice room. Tell the other members

and your manager. We'll set the place up. Here's the address to our

practice room. XXXXX (only for idols!)

 

They texted bye to each other and immediately went to work.Sungjong told them what's happening and SNSD's manager, drove Tiffany to the practice room to set it up. The members from each group were trying hard not to let Hoya, L and Seohyun suspect anything. Then it was night time.

At Infinite's House:

Hoya asked, "Manager, can you drive L and I to the practice room?"

Infinite's manager said, " Not today. You guys have another schedule to go to."

"We do?" L and Hoya said.

The manager replied, "Yeah. We're waiting for a while."

Hoya said, "Let me call Seohyun."

The phone was ringing and ringing then Seohyun picked up.

"Hello?" Seohyun said.

Hoya responded, "Hey Seohyun it's me, Hoya. L and I can't practice with you today."

Seohyun asked, "Why?"

Hoya said, "It turns out that we have another schedule to go to. You can just relax for today."

Seohyun understood, "Ok. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Hoya replied, "Bye."

L and Hoya played some video games and waited.

In SNSD's practice room:

Tiffany did everything. She made some snacks, brought a box full of CD's, and made sure there was enoguh space so that  the three can practice. SNSD's manager told Seohyun that SNSD will practice the choreography of their songs. Tiffany texted Sungjong and her manager. Her manager drove all of SNSD to the practice room. SNSD is using the front door to enter. After Sungjong got the message he texted the manager and said, " Hoya and L, let's go." They both got in the car and drove the LONG way. The other boys took a shortcut and made it there just in time. They quickly entered the room and said hi to Tiffany.

"Hey guys. My members will be here in a moment. Find a chair and sit down." Tiffany said.

Dongwoo said, " Your practice room is huge!"

Tiffany smiled, " That is to be expected. We have a lot of members and sometimes we'll need backup dancers. Can you guys be on the look out? I'm kind of busy right now." Tiffany was putting balloons up.

Sungyeol said, "I'll be out back."

Woohyun responded, "Then I'll be going to the front."

Tiffany said, "Since there is the three of you left, you can help me put the balloons up."

The three replied, "Okay."

They helped Tiffany and prepared everything. Then Sungyeol and Woohyun called, "They're here!" Sungyeol and Woohyun immediately went inside. Dongwoo asked, "What do we do?" Tiffany answered, "Turn off the lights. Sungjong and Sunggyu go to the back and Dongwoo and Woohyun go to the front. We're going to give them a little surprise. Try to scare them." They all did exactly as Tiffany told them to do. Slowly, footsteps were approaching. You could hear voices from outside. The room was dead silent and dark. Then from both sides there was a squeak! Then... Boo!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" both sides exclaimed.

Seohyun was covering her face, Hoya's face was like, "Aish, I should've saw it coming, and L was like, "What is this! You scared the crap out of me!"

Everybody laughed. Tiffany explained what happened and they all had fun. The trio showed what moves they have got so far and the members tried to help. They ate their snacks, made some jokes, let the three practiced, and chatted with each other.

Narrator: Like always, Tiffany was trying to get Hoya's attention and I think some Infinite members are interested in SNSD. Woohyun is a girl group fanatic and he was totally happy. The night ended well and everybody went back to their places.

 

Author's Note: I'm sorry for making you guys wait! The next chapter will be up on Tuesday! I hope you liked this chapter. ^_^

Hearts ≈ Hugs

-Sweets_N_Kpop