A Sad Time

Love's Obstacle

 

At Infinite's House:

"Achoo!" Hoya sneezed.

Infinite's manager said, " Bless you! You're really sick today. You've been coughing, and sneezing all morning.

Hoya mumbled, "No, I'm not sick.."

Infinite's manager touched Hoya's forehead.

He sighed, " You are. Get some rest. You're not going to do any schedules today."

Hoya muttered, "Fine..."

L said, "Lucky you. You get to stay here and--achoo!"

Infinite's manager sighed again, " Hoya must have given it you. L you stay here too."

L replied, "Ok..."

The rest of the Infinite members said bye to them and left to work. The two were bored and had nothing to do so L texted Seohyun.

 

To: Seohyun

From: L

Seohyun-ah what are you doing?

- - -  - - - -  -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -  - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

To: L

From: Seohyun

Watching a movie with my unnies. We're taking a day off. What's up with you?

- -  - - -  - - - - -  - - -  - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- -  --  --  --  - - - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - -

To:  Seohyun

From: L

Hoya and I are in bed because we're sick! :,(.

- - - - - - -  -  - -  - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - -  - -  - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - -- - - - - -  - - - - -  -

To: L

 From: Seohyun

Really?! I hope you guys get better!

- -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

To: Seohyun

From: L

Ok, I'll talk to you later. Bye!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -

To: L

From:  Seohyun

Ok, get well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Hoya saw what L was doing and asked, "Who were you texting?"

L replied, "Seohyun."

Hoya's thoughts: * I don't even know why I'm still asking him that. He always text Seohyun whenever he has free time...*

Hoya said,"Oh ok.  Don't bother me, I'm going to be sleeping."

L said, "I wouldn't because I'm also going to sleep."

Hoya muttered, "Whatever..."

At SNSD's House:

Seohyun's thoughts: *It's too bad they're sick. I hope they're doing okay.* After 20 minutes, Seohyun can not stop thinking about L and Hoya. In other words she is worried about them. Then finally she said, " I'm going after all!"

She went into the kitchen and made some healthy food. After that she put on her coat and walked to the house. Then she finally reached it.

Ding Dong! went the doorbell. Nobody opened the door. Seohyun thought *They must be asleep. It's a good thing L gave me a spare key.* She unlocked the door and quietly went in. She opened the bedroom doors quietly and saw Hoya and L.

Seohyun whispered, "I must be quiet here.."

She looked around the place and knew why they got sick. It was so dirty! There's dust on the furniture and clothes were scattered everywhere! The dishes aren't even washed!

Seohyun said quietly, "Aigoo these boys.."

She did everything. Picked up the clothes on the floor, sorted them and put ithem in the washer, swept the floor, dusted the furniture, rearranged the books, washed the dishes and so on and on. After all that she heated up the food that she made. She poured a glass of water and took two pills. Seohyun arranged the food on a tray and carefully brought it into the room. Then L and Hoya started to wake up.

Hoya squinted his eyes and mumbled, "Oh hey Seohyun.." Hoya's thoughts, *Seohyun is here.. Wait a sec Seohyun!*

Suddenly Hoya's eyes got wider, "Seohyun what are you doing here?!"

Seohyun calmly said, "Quiet down a bit. I was worried about you guys so I came here to help."

Hoya asked, "To help?"

Seohyun replied, "Yes. L said that you were sick and so was he. Since you're awake, I made something healthy for you. Wait a few minutes before you take your pill after eating."

L said, " I can't believe you actually came here. Was it because you missed me?"

Seohyun frowned, "Very funny. Here, I made you something good to eat. Make sure you take your pill. If you need anything I'll be in the living room."
 

The day went by and it was now 6:30 pm. Hoya always got annoyed and upset whenever L does that. Seohyun still doesn't see it. You know, how Hoya is jealous of L. Then Seohyun said, " Guys I'm going to go home. I'll see you tomorrow!" Seohyun went outside. Then those two acted up.

Hoya said, " L why are you makig moves on Seohyun?"

L replied, " It's because I like her."

Hoya glared, "Don't do it. Seriously."

L said, "I like her Hoya. You don't understand."

" I like her too L. Don't you know that?" Hoya asked.

L smiled, "Of course I do. You don't think I realized it after being on variety shows together?"

Hoya gave him another glare, " Whatever. Do anything to Seohyun and I swear you're going to get it."

L whispered in Hoya's ear, "I'm going to give Seohyun another kiss and you can't tell me what to do."

Seohyun was going to leavebut she left her phone in the room. So she opened the door only to be finding an arguement between L and Hoya. Seohyun's thoughts: *What are you guys doing?...* When she heard that they both said they liked her she thought * So it's all because of me..huh? I'm such a cruel person..making people fight like this*

Hoya slammed L into the wall and grabbed him by his collar.

Hoya said, " I can't trust you nor leave you alone."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Seohyun Seohyun ran out of the house and went to a nearby playground. Shewas on the swings and was crying. Seohyun's thoughts: * I never meant to be this way.. I didn't want to be enemies with my unnies.. I didn't want people to fight because of me.. I never wanted things to be this way..I'm sorry you guys.. I didn't want to cause any problems...Maybe I should try going to Heaven. Shouldn't that get rid of the problems? Maybe I should...*

For the last 30 minutes she kept on crying and crying and crying. Then she went home and went to sleep and wanting to go to Heaven...in other words she wanted to...die...

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry for the late chapter! From now on I will be updating my chapters late due to afterschool activities! I hope you had a good time reading this chapter!

 

Hearts & Hugs

Sweets_N_Kpop