They're Slowly Coming Back

Love's Obstacle

 

(The night Kalysta went to the meeting)

As Kalysta was entering Rui's castle, she saw that Rui was talking with the officials.

She tapped her on the shoulders, "Um, excuse me your majesty, but I have a very important matter to discuss with you."

"Ah, yes!" She turned to the officials, "I'll be asking for you three later."

She led Kalysta to the throne room and said, "What is it that you want to discuss with me?"

"It is about Seohyun. From my knowledge about the previous Seohyun, she played the piano. Well during one of her activities, there was a sign indicating that Seohyun will be disappearing soon."

"I see..So she played it as well..Is that the only thing or are there more?" Rui calmly replied.

"As of right now, this is just it. I would like to ask when the medicine will be ready." Kalysta told her.

She answered, "It is to be expected to be done by the 1st of April. Today is March 7th, so you'll have to wait for a couple of weeks. We are also currently trying our best on this. It's not just you." Her majesty responded.

"I know. I just think it is my duty to protect and watch over her. I'll also feel hurt and discouraged to see her disappear on Earth." Kalysta said softly.

Rui had a small smile on her face, "Don't worry about it. I will be sending for you when it is ready. Remember, it will only work if the person she loves the most gave it to her. So in the meantime, find that person just to be prepared."

She bowed, " I understood your majesty. I will be taking my leave now. Farewell, and have a great evening."

She left and went back to the dorm. When she went in she thought, *Everybody must be sleeping. I have to be quiet.*

After that she got into her pajamas and went to see if Seohyun was sleeping. As she was getting closer and closer, she realized that Seohyun wasn't there. Pillows and a blanket covering them makes up an illusion. *Where's Seohyun?*

She went looking around the house, but still couldn't find her. Kalysta woke up the members and the manager and brought them to the living room.

Jessica whined,"Aish,what is so important that you had to wake me up at 1:00 A.M in the morning?!"

"Seohyun has gone missing!" Kalysta said half calmly and half worried.

"What?!!!!!!" everybody exclaimed.

Kalysta told them, "Quiet down! I've searched for her all over the place, but still couldn't find her."

"Why don't we call the police?" Sunny suggested.

Yuri shook her head, "No. We can't file a missing person report unless it's been over 24 hours."

They kept on thinking about what to do for the past 5 minutes. Many of their ideas got rejected and they kept on disagreeing with each other. Then the manager sighed " Girls calm down. We don't need to protect her because she already knows how to defend herself. Do you think that this Seohyun would be attacked and taken away just like that?"

"No..." said SNSD.

Kalysta countered back with a tint of frustration, " I'm sorry, but I don't think you are in the position to tell whether if Seohyun will be fine or not. There are people who are a lot more stronger than her. She's just a beginner in boxing too. I don't know if the girls told you but she has gotten kidnapped before. Trust me, I know a lot more about her, than you do. I have other evidence to back up my statement. I have watched over Seohyun in her previous life and I am doing the same in this life. I know what's she is like, and I know how she's going to turn out. Do you dare to argue back?"

The others were sitting in silence with their mouths wide open and shocked.

The manager facepalmed, "Look, Seohyun is a grown woman now. She doesn't need to be baby-sat 24/7. Let her have some fresh air once in a while."

Kalysta turned her back, "  Can you say it that easily after I tell you the news?"

"What news?" everybody inquired.

"Seohyun is going to disappear. Her playing the piano proves it. Don't you remember what I have said?"

Everyone gasped.  They have all totally panicked and kept saying, " Oh, I forgot about that!", "I didn't think it would be soon!" etc.

Again, the manager told them to calm down, "Ok, how about this Kalysta. We won't go far, but we can keep a lookout from the house. Two can look from here and two can look outside. How does that sound?"

"No." she replied.

"It's either that or nothing. Your choice."

Although she wasn't satisfied as much,  she accepted the offer, "Fine. Tiffany and I will go out and Taeyeon and Sunny will be inside."

The four prepared and started. Now let's see where Seohyun is, shall we?

Seohyun:

She was walking on the sidewalk and was wandering around near a 24-hour convenience store.

"Owh, my head hurts so bad. I went out just to ease up the pain...but it seems I just made it worse.." Seohyun said while her hands were on her head. "Maybe I should just buy medicine and head back."

So she went into the store and went to the medicine section. Seohyun took a long time picking one and had finally chose one.

When she went to pay for it, a middle-aged woman behind the counter told her, "Seohyun ah, would you like an energy drink? It's been a long time since you've been into our store!"

"A..long..time?" Seohyun repeated her words.

"Did you forget about coming here?" the woman asked.

"I'm sorry but I-" she was about to say "I don't think I've came here before" when her headache has gotten much worser. Feeling hurt, she placed her hands on her head tightly and dropped her knees to the ground. Then a memory popped up into her mind,

Flashback:

Seohyun said, "Let's take a break! I'm going to the convencience store. Do you guys want anything?"

Tiffany said, "Iced Tea!"

Hoya said, "I'll just get a water bottle."

L replied, " I'll come with you Seohyun."

Seohyun smiled, "Ok. Let's go. You two have fun!"

Seohyun and L walked to the convenience store. Of course with a disguise. When they walked in the greeted the workers.

Seohyun said, "The drinks are over there. What did you want?"

" Anything." L said.

 L walked to Seohyun and said, "Why don't we get some fruit?"

Seohyun said, "Sure. Let's get one quarter of a watermelon."

L said, "Ok."

"Won't we need a knife to cut it?" Seohyun asked.

L replied, "Our house is not that far. I could just go get it."

Seohyun, "Ok. I'll come with you.

End of Flashback

 

"What was that? I was with L?..." she asked herself.

The pain got even more tense. "Are you ok? Do you need any help?" the woman inquired.

"No, I'm fine." she told her while getting up. "I'll be on my way. I hope you'll have a great day."

Seohyun walked out and used a shortcut to get home. *It feels like a huge hammer is pounding on my head..*  

 She then saw her house. *Just 1 more block.* Again, her head was throbbing like crazy. This time, she speed walked and hurried to the building.

Inside, Taeyeon was upstairs. She saw Seohyun and told everybody, "Guys, Seohyun is outside!"

As soon as she said that, the lookers went to the front of the house. Sunny spotted Seohyun, "Hey Seohyun!"

Seohyun waved, "Uh? I thought everybody was sleeping..." 

Her voice drifted off for some reason...and that is because....

"Omo, Seohyun ah!" Sunny ran over to her.

 

She was on the ground. Her body was not moving at all, just as if it was lifeless. Her hands were cold from the cold temperature of the night and so was her face.

Yoona, Sunny, and the manager picked her up and carried Seohyun to her room.

They changed her into her regular pajamas and placed her on the bed with a thermometer in .

Taeyeon pulled out the thermometer from and read the temperature. " It's pretty high and her forehead feels hot too." 

"It doesn't look like it's something serious. It's probably from all the work she has been doing, especially in this weather." the manager said.

Sunny questioned, "What are we going to do?"

The manager was at the whiteboard with schedules that each member has to do. "It's a good thing Seohyun doesn't have anything to do today. She's going to have to stay in bed."

Tiffany asked a question too, "Who's going to take care of her while we're gone?"

"Taeyeon will. She only has to do one activity so when she's finished she can come back and help Seohyun out. Kaylsta can stay here too. There, now that that's settled go sleep for a bit and I'll wake you guys up later."

So they did, and went to sleep. All except Kalysta. Kalysta stayed up with many thoughts in her head.. *Looks like they're coming one by one...What should I do?* Kalysta thought feeling urgent. 

One hour later, the manager woke them up and got them to get ready. The girls weren't willing to do so, but they were forced to. They left Kalysta in the house, so that she could tend to Seohyun. The members went to the beauty salon and is now on their way to work.

In the car:

Tiffany was texting to somebody while others were either talking or sleeping.

 Yoona screamed into Tiffany's ear using her agyeo voice, "Unnie~, what are you doing?"

She got annoyed, "Yoona, stop doing that! I'm texting Hoya right now. Why?"

"It's for no reason. But seriously you guys are like lovebirds now! I always see you two doing something." Yoona told her.

Tiffany laughed, "Well, isn't that good? I'm going back to texting, so don't bother me."

 

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

I'm seriously tired, Hoya.  My dark eyebags are still showing. :( What's worse is that Yoona is doing aegyo to me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

Yoona is pretty cute though.What happened? :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

 If you live with her long enough then it's not. Anyways, this morning, Kalysta noticed that Seohyun had gone missing. So Sunny, Taeyeon, Kalysta and I had to be on lookout. Then after like 35 minutes, Seohyun appeared at the house, but she collapsed to the ground! You can say that she fainted. So we got her inside, took her temperature and found out that she was sick. Then, our manager told us to sleep in, but one hour later he wakes us up! ;( I didn't get enough sleep.. Well this is all for Seohyun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

Well then, it's a good thing I don't have any activities today B). I'm roaming the place, doing whatever I want. I hope she's ok though.  

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Hoya                           

From: Tiffany 

Ok now you are just rubbing it into my face. -.-  Seohyunnie will get back on her feet eventually. Hey, you should go check on her for us!

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

Should I? I don't want to disturb her rest.

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

Just go! Since you are one of the few people that she trusts, it's ok. Besides, you might help relax her a little.

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

Ok, ok. I'll go visit her. Is she the only one at the house?

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

No, Kalysta is there with her. Wish I could text more, but I have to go. So I'll talk to you later!

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Tiffany

 From: Hoya

Ok, bye! :) 

- - - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -- - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 End of Text Conversation

 

 

Hoya's thoughts: *I'm going ot tell L...Should I though? I should...no, he has his time with her on WGM. But then again, he is one of her friends... You know what, I shouldn't...I should...I shouldn't...Gaah! I need to rethink. Hey! It wouldn't matter if I told him, because he won't be able to visit her!* He sighed, " What am I doing? I can't be like this. We made a promise. Besides, their marriage is just scripted. Don't get jealous Hoya.."

Phone Conversation:

"Hoya, what's up?" L answered.

"Nothing, I'm just enjoying my time!" Hoya bragged.

L said sarcastically, "Yay. Good for you. What do you want? I'm busy, you know."

Hoya replied, "Tiffany told me that Seohyun is sick and will be in bed all day long."

" I'm not surprised. It's been a bit cold this week and think of all the stuff that she had to do."

Hoya informed him, " I know. That's why I'm going to going to go see her."

L wanted to go to, "Aww, I wish I could go. Tell her I said to get better!"

"Ok, ok. I'll stop distracting you now, so bye. Come back soon. Fighting!" Hoya encouraged him.

No response.

"Ah, so he hung up on me? Never thought he would do that.." he was speechless and didn't say anything else except, " Guess, I'll be on my way."

 

At SNSD's House:

Seohyun was in her room being treated by Kalysta. "But seriously Seohyun, what makes you think that you could just go out in the middle of the night?"

"I don't even want to talk right now."

"Did you know how worried we were?" Kalysta said.

Seohyun coughed, " You all wouldn't have if you guys had been sleeping."

Kalysta responded, "Well, you shouldn't have gone out young lady."

Ding Dong!

Kalysta went to answer the door. "Oh hey Hoya, what's up?"

He answered, "Nothing, I hard that Seohyun was sick, so I came to check up on her."

She brought him inside and noticed that he had something in his hands, "What are you holding?"

"I've got her some medicine that can really help."

"Oh, really? You can go bring it up to her. She already has a cup of water." Kalysta told him.

He said ok and went right up. When he opened the door, he saw Seohyun laying on her bed with a towel on her forehead. He walked over to her and said, "Seohyun~"

"What?" she said.

"Tiffany told me about you, so I came to visit." he told her. "Take this. It will help you feel better."

"No." Seohyun prompted.

Hoya smiled, "Come on, you have too. It's not going to hurt you."

She repeated, "No."

He asked, "Why not?"

"I only take brands that I trust." Seohyun replied.

Hoya was taken back, " Wow, Seohyun. How do you get to trust them?"

"By taking them."

"So that's why you should take this kind. Try something new. This is coming from a friend." Hoya said.

She questioned, "Really?"

Hoya reassured her, "Yeah."

She jokingly threatened, " If it doesn't work, be sure to expect some painful revenge from me!"

After she drank it down, she said, "Thanks, Hoya. You can leave now."

He shook his head, "No way! I'm hanging around here. I'm left without anyone at my house."

"Fine, do whatever you want. Don't bother me while I'm sleeping!" she pushed him off her bed.

 

 

 

 

He left and went to see what Kalysta was doing. "What are you doing?"

"I'm writing down the ingredients for chicken soup. I'm making it for Seohyun to eat. It can actually make someone feel better, you know?"

Hoya's thoughts * Didn't Seohyun make that when L and I was sick? Come to think of it, I've never payed her back for taking care of us.. Today is the perfect opportunity.

"Mind if I help?"

"Sure! You can go get the ingredients from the-", she paused, "You know what, I'll do it. You can wash the dishes while I'm gone, ok?"

"Ok." he responded.

Kalysta got in the car and told Hoya that she'll be back. Immediately, Hoya got to work, but soon was finished. So he went back to Seohyun's room. Seohyun was still sleeping, and he had to be quiet. Feeling bored, he went around her room looking at her stuff.. *After all*, he thought, *We are friends.*

As he was rummaging through her books, he found a book that was kind of secluded from the others. He wondered, *Why is this one so alone?* It was white, thick and only had My Life's Story written in purple ink.

*Interesting. I wonder what's written in here?*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He opened it up and stumbled upon a random page:

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of break! Great isn't? We got 1 month to rest and today we had a big party for everyone that we know! My members and I were so busy! Especially, Yoona, Yuri and I. We had to go out and buy the ingredients to make food. Well the party made up for all the trouble! I've had lots of fun! It was sweet that L and I danced together. He was a really good dancer. It WAS ALSO nice that Hoya and L asked for my number. Why not? This way I can learn more about them! It's too bad that the party has ended... I have to stop writing for now... I'll be back tomorrow, so be sure to leave plenty of space!

 

- Seohyun

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Wasn't this two years ago?* Hoya thought of something,  * Since Seohyun might not be using this anymore, maybe I can read through them. The new Seohyun probably haven't used this.*

He sat in a comfy chair and started reading it. Since he was a fast reader, it took him about 15 minutes to go halfway through the book. When he turned the next page, it was blank. There was not a single word on it. So he skipped a few more pages until he saw some writing. He looked at the month and year. It was March 2013. *This is recent...*

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

It seems like my memories are coming back. My headache hurts a lot and I hate it. Just because my eyes are closed, doesn't mean I'm unconscious. I heard Kalysta talking to everybody about how I'm going back to Heaven soon. She should've told me in the beginning. I don't understand why she has to keep it a secret from me. Life is really frustrating. Sorry I wrote so little. Everytime I do something, my head feels even more pain so I'll stop for now.

 

- Seohyun

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

* Time sures flies by. I'm going to have to tell Kalysta about this.* When he looked at the wall, there was a blue light that was sort of flickering on and off. He felt strange. He turned around and the mystery was solved.... Seohyun was glowing blue. He heard her deep breathing and she was really flickering. Hoya went over and called out, "Seohyun!" He shook her, but obviously nothing changed. He took out his phone and texted Kalysta, " Come back quickly! Something is wrong about Seohyun!"

Kalysta recieved it and picked up her pace. When she finally got back, the glowing stopped. "Was I too late?"

"Just by a mere second. Anyways, what happened was that Seohyun's body gave off a blue light and she kept on breathing hard." he told her. " I know that she's going to go back soon and Seohyun also knows it too. Read this." he gave her the book. She didn't need to read it. " I know that she knows. I did it on purpose, it was about time that she was informed. I'm going to have to go back to Rui again. For now, we'll start getting the stuff out of the car and we can talk later."

 

After doing that, they've officially started cooking. The process took a really long time. Hoya helped out, but he didn't do good as Kalysta thought he would do.... When they've finally finished it, they placed it on a tray and brought it up to Seohyun's room. Hoya woke Seohyun up, "Seohyun, wake up and eat this."

Seohyun moved and slowly opened her eyes, "What..is it?"

"It's chicken soup." Hoya answered while putting the tray on her lap.

 She picked up her spoon and decided to taste the broth. She sipped it and mumbled, "Horrible..."

"I heard that!" Kalysta said. "Why is it bad? Has my cooking gotten rusty?"

Seohyun coughed, "It's salty!"

"I'll fix it." Kalysta told her. Using her hands, she made something. It was like a ball of light. Very slowly, she let it slipped into the bowl. "It should taste much more better now."

She took another sip, "Thanks."

 

 

Kalysta stared at Hoya, "Were you the one that handled the salt?"

He hesitated but admitted, "Y-yes..."

" It said to use a pinch of salt...and here I thought you were a good cook though.." Kalysta frowned.

"I am. And about the salt, I just have really big hands." Hoya lied.

Seohyun muttered, "What kind of excuse is that..."

Just then, they heard someone entering the house and called out, "Kalysta where are you?" It turned out to be Taeyeon's voice.

Kalysta yelled, "We're up here!"

Taeyeon went up to Seohyun's room. "Hey guys! Nice to see you here, Hoya. How are you feeling, Seohyun?"

"Ok." she answered with a short response.

Taeyeon asked, "Is there anything I can help with, Kalysta?"

"We've pretty much taken care of everything. All we have to do is to watch over her."

Seohyun said, "You make me sound like I'm a baby."

Taeyeon , "That's because you are the baby of our group."

 

"Whatever...", she responded back.

 

Pretty much after that, Hoya started teasing her soon. Seohyun kept on ignoring him until she finally exploded. Taeyeon just laughed at her and suggested that they should watch a movie. They agreed and watched an action movie. They were all into the movie, but someone's mind is somewhere else. You know which person it is- Kalysta. As each memory is coming back, Kalysta is starting to feel even more anxious. It  looks like she is kind of overreacting, don't you agree? Also, what will Seohyun do now that she knows that her life is temporary? All of these questions are to be revealed next time....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hello.... I've had final tests and boy I definitely hated it ;_;. I apologize for not updating in a month as my mom is putting up a curfew for computers. (8:00 P.M. All computers shut down) >:( I can't live without computers. I mean I have to stay on longer than 8;00 P.M. The computer is MY LIFE! Thank God, I don't have any more tests so I'll TRY to update more often. You hear me? TRY! TRY!! TRY!!! Ahem....sorry about that. Thanks for reading (although I think my wrap up is pretty bad...)! Bye!

 

Hearts and Hugs

-Sweets_N_Kpop

P.S.  Sorry if I made any mistakes.