The Double Date

Love's Obstacle

 

At SNSD's House:

Tiffany was excited.Really excited.

"I can't wait to go! I wonder what clothes I should wear...this outfit!" said Tiffany

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRTdcusJ00NSrzpcy-T3D

(Narrator: Tiffany will look cute in this!)

"Yep! I'm perfect! Hmm I should pick out some clothes for Seohyun." Tiffany said. "Let's see..This one is not bad!It's decided!"

 

(Narrator: I really love this outfit!)

Tiffany yelled, "Seohyun ah I'll be waiting in the living room. I've already picked your clothes out. It's on your bed!"

Seohyun's thoughts *Why am I going? Oh right. Tiffany had this GREAT idea to invite me and I was a GENIUS not to say anything to protest!*

As Seohyun was putting on her clothes she saw her ice skates her mom gave to her.

"Hey my ice skates. Never got a chance to try them out yet. Right now is a perfect time." said Seohyun.

"Seohyun! Hurry up!" Tiffany said.

"Fine!" Seohyun put the ice skates in a box and took it with her.

Tiffany asked,"What's that in your hand?"

Seohyun replied, "These are ice skates my mom gave to me. I figured now is the right time to use it."

Tiffany said "Oh.."

Both of them walked to the ice skate rink and talked a lot on the way there. Soon they reached their destination.

Tiffany said, "I wonder who's Hoya going to bring. Who do you think?"

"I don't know." Seohyun said. "Oh look they're here!"

Hoya arrived and brought no one other than L.

Tiffany ran so fast to Hoya that she bumped into Seohyun and made her fell. Hoya saw what happened and wanted to help Seohyun but Tiffany was clinging to him.

"Ouch!" Seohyun said.

L ran to Seohyun and pulled her up. "You okay?"

"Yeah thanks." said Seohyun.

Seohyun went to Tiffany and said, "Geez, Tiffany you could've at least said sorry."

Tiffany quickly apologized. "Sorry! I was in a rush!"

They put on their ice skates and went into the rink.

"I've missed skating!" said Seohyun.

"Me too." Hoya said.

"You know how to skate?" L asked.

Seohyun replied "Yep. I've been doing it ever since I was little. Watch this."

Seohyun did a single salchow followed by a full wallie and then finally a one foot spin.

"Wow! You're really good!" L said.

Tiffany agreed."Yeah! Why didn't you tell me that you were good at ice skating? I could've brung you to the rink."

"Hey I could do that too you know." Hoya said.

So he did the same thing and added something extra. He grabbed Seohyun's hands and skated with her.

"Hoya what are you doing?!" Seohyun said.

"Just adding some fun."he said. "Just follow my lead." He winked at her.

They were a good team and gave a fantastic performance. Everybody there clapped and asked for autographs. I mean who wouldn't? They are kpop stars.

Tiffany's thoughts *What is she doing with him?! She knows I like him. She's going to get in between Hoya and I! There's no way I'm going to let that happen!*

Tiffany asked, "Hoya can you teach me how to skate?"

Hoya said, "Actually I was going to teach L."  Hoya's thoughts: * I need her to stop clinging on to me.*

Tiffany said, " Then Seohyun can do that. I don't see a problem. Do you L?"

"No not at all." L said. L's thoughts: *In fact I'm glad that she's teaching me. We could spend more time with each other.

Hoya's thoughts *No! I wanted to be with Seohyun! We'll just see how this goes.*

 

L and Seohyun:

"So you've never ice skated before?" Seohyun asked.

"Never." L replied.

"Well I'll just teach you the basics and some beginner tricks ok?" Seohyun said.

"Great." L said.

Narrator:As she was teaching L, L fell and when Seohyun grabbed his hand she slipped too. Which means...

KISSSSSSSIIING!

I was just kidding.

L was on top of Seohyun.

Seohyun's thoughts *He's so close! I better get him off before anybody take pictures of us!*

L's thoughts: *Her eyes are beautiful..*

Seohyun wiggled out and stood up. "Sorry didn't mean to do that!" 

"It's ok. Let's keep on praticing. I still have a long way to go!" L said.

 

Hoya and Tiffany:

"Wow! Did you see that?" said Tiffany.

"See what?" Hoya asked.

"Seohyun fell and L was on top of Seohyun."

"Say what?!" Hoya said.

Tiffany said, "Really it's true."

Hoya just kept staring at them. Smiling to each other and playing around. He clenched his fist. Hoya's thoughts *L if you make one more move on her than it will be war.* Tiffany saw him and was surprised. Tiffany's thoughts: *So he likes Seohyun huh? tch.I can't believe it. It's on Seohyun.*

So after skating they went to a restaurant nearby. Tiffany was acting nice to Seohyun but really she doesn't like her. Drama is starting to happen and it's going to be nasty...

 

Author's Note: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any questions please leave it up on my wall and thanks to all of my subscribers and people reading this fanfic!

Hugs and Kisses

-Sweets_N_Kpop