The Angel and The Devil

Love's Obstacle

 

Tiffany has been spending more time with Hoya. Every time somebody ringed the doorbell she would be the first one to answer it. Why?

She didn't want Seohyun to see Hoya. If she sees L with Hoya,she'll send L to Seohyun's room. Of course Hoya always got jealous. Then one day Seohyun recieved a text message.

To: Seohyun

From: L

Hi Seohyun! Are you doing anything today?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: L

From: Seohyun

 No I'm not. Why?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -

To: Seohyun

From: L

Well I was thinking if we could spend some time with each other.

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: L

From: Seohyun

Sure. I'll be outside in front of my house.

- - -  -- -  - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -- -  - -

 

At SNSD's House:

"Hmm...I should make a lunch box! I have to get started before he arrives!"

Seohyun was a good cook and she always try to go with a concept. Like now she's using a cute one. First she packed rice at the bottom,then she put the heart shaped kimbap and bulgogi on the right side. After that she put flower shaped carrots and a bunny shaped  egg on the right. Lastly cutted out "Infinite Fighting" from seaweed and put it in the middle. She also put in fruits in a seperate container. She put the lunchboxes in a picnic basket and along with it she packed a picnic blanket and juice.

"I forgot about my clothes!"

She rushed to her room and picked out a random outfit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa0kNN8wV0bs1CQfHLL7f

(Narrator: Don't mind that yellow sticker.)

After that she told her unnies, "Unnies I'm going to go somewhere!"

They all replied, "Ok"

Tiffany's thoughts: *Weird. Why did she have a picnic basket? It looks like she was going to be late for something.. Wait she's going on a date?! It better not be with my Hoya! I'm going to have to follow her!*

As Seohyun went outside she saw L. She went up to L and said with a bright expression, "Let's go!"

L chuckled, "Okay. You don't mind if we walk do you?

Seohyun smiled,"Nope."

As both of them were walking, Tiffany was following them like a ninja. Then she suddenly thought, *Hey if I took pictures of this date and show it to Hoya he will no longer like Seohyun. kekeke. Tiffany you're so smart!*

First they walked to the zoo. They saw many types of animals and fed baby tigers. The next stop was a walk through the park. Of course Tiffany took many pictures and Seohyun and L didn't notice anything. Then they stopped and picked a spot to eat lunch.

"Tadah!" Seohyun said showing the lunch to L.

L replied, "Wow! It's cute."

Seohyun said, "That was the concept I was aiming for."

When they were eating their lunch L asked, "Seohyun can you show me some aegyo?"

"I don't have any aegyo. I'm bad at it."

"Please~" L begged.

Seohyun sighed, "Ok but it's just this once. Don't expect more."

L said, "Yes!"

Narrator:Seohyun did the buing buing aegyo.It's so cute~! *jumps up and down and does crazy stuff* *clears throat* back to the story.

Tiffany's thoughts: *This would make a nice picture too! Look at all of these fantastic pictures! Can't wait to show them to Hoya!*

Time has passed and it already has gotten dark. They went into the backyard of SNSD's house. Both of them were leaning on the wall.

Seohyun said, "The stars  are beautiful tonight and it's a full moon."

"Yeah.." L said.

"It was fun today." Seohyun said.

 L replied, "Yep. Especially the part where you showed your aegyo."

Seohyun punched him lightly and pouted.

"Seohyun?" L said.

Seohyun turned her head and then suddenly she felt something on her lips. It was L's...lips..

Seohyun's thoughts: *He's kissing me..But why do I not seem to mind it?...

Slowly she closed her eyes and kissed him. Not struggling to move but letting it happen..

Tiffany's thoughts; *DAEBAKKKKK! This is the best picture so far! Hmmm I should hook them up! Seohyun and L is a good match and judging by that scene I think L likes Seohyun. *

Both of them said bye to each other. The next day Tiffany sent a text to Hoya.

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

Hoya can you come over to my house?

- - -  - - - -  -- - - - -  - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

What for?

- - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ToHoya                                                                                                                                                                                               From:Tiffany

I want to show you something hurry!

- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - -

To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

Ok ok...

- -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - -

Hoya went to SNSD's house and as usual Tiffany was there to open the door.

Hoya said, "So what was it that you want me to see?"

Tiffany replied, "Come to my room.

Hoya followed Tiffany into her room and said, "Well?"

Tiffany showed him the pictures. " Lately I've been taking some interest in photography.What do you think of these pictures?"

Hoya looked at them and said, "L and Seohyun! What were they doing?"

Tiffany said, "Don't you see it? They were on a date. Here's a picture of them holding hands together, this one has a picture of Seohyun showing aegyo to him, and this has a picture of them kissing.

Hoya's thoughts: *I can't believe it!  L kissed Seohyun! L we're rivals now!*

Hoya said, "I'm leaving."

After Hoya left, Tiffany said, "I bet it worked! kekeke!" Then as she was walking out of her room she tripped on something.

"Ouch.. Isn't this Seohyun's diary? Well... It wouldn't hurt to take a tiny peek.."

Dear Diary,

Today I went to the amusement park with my unnies. It was fun until I went into the horror house with Hoya. Let me tell you the story. When the unnies were eating, I decided to look around. Jessica and Hyoyeon joined me. While Jessica and Hyoyeon was dancing, I bumped into Hoya. I was surprised to see him there. Hoya was on break and wanted to hang out with me so I said "Sure". Jessica and Hyoyeon tagged along and forced us into "Circus Horror". When we were walking on a platform together, we fell onto the net and aciddently...kissed.. After that I was still in a state of shock. I mean it was my first kiss! I don't know what to say to him now..

-Seo Joohyun

- -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -  - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tiffany's thoughts: *UGH! SHE KISSED HOYA!!! OH MY GOSH! Seohyun prepare yourself! I'm not going to let you have Hoya!*

 

 

Author's Note: Hi guys! Please know that I am not an anti-fan of Tiffany. I just wrote her name on a piece of paper in a hat and some other names to pick the one who will play the jealous girl ok? I hope you liked this chapter! Christmas is tomorrow~! Yes! I will still be doing  another chapter tomorrow! I am doing this for my beloved subscribers. I shall call my subscribers "Kpop Sweeties" or "Sweeties" which one will you guys pick? Just send me a message! Happy Holidays to everybody!

Love & Hugs (Yeah I'm changing it. So what? No problem right?)

- Sweets_N_Kpop