Out of Control

Love's Obstacle

For the past few weeks it's been peaceful. Everybody did their own things. Singing, dancing, talking, traveling and bla bla bla. Of course some We Got Married episodes were filmed and there were a couple of InfinitexGeneration moments. Now let's see what's everybody up to!

 

SNSD:

Seohyun sighed.

She was bored and the rest of her unnies were still working. Seohyun only had the morning schedule and nothing has been arranged for the afternoon and evening. Kalysta would have been there for her, but she had some things to do. So as of right now, she is the only one in the huge and empty house. She looked at the date. It was March 19th, 2013. Then she went over to her computer to Seohyun was at her desk exploring the internet when she had noticed something. Her file cabinet was showing a little bit of a box with some writing on it. She opened it and took the box out. Then she looked at the lid  "Infinite's House- Spare Key".

Seohyun's thoughts *Why do I have their spare key? Maybe the old Seohyun had kept it..I should give this back to them. It's not like I'm going to use it....On second thought, I'll keep it.*

Soon afterwards, she started having an evil thought. Suddenly, she tied her hair into a bun, wore some sunglasses, grabbed her phone and then left. She took her bike and rode off!

Of course with a bike she got to the location a lot faster than walking...Can you guess what the place is? Yep, you got it. It's Infinite's House! She got off her bike and placed it in the backyard so no one will steal it. Then she went to the front door and pressed the door bell.

Silence...

Nobody answered so she knocked instead.

Again there was silence...

So since nobody was inside, she used her spare key and unlocked the door.

Then she entered and thought *So this is what their place looks like...it's so messy..*

There were stains on the walls and carpets.. Under rugs, there were dust bunnies and...other stuff you can't even describe. There were clothes everywhere-literally. On the sofas, on the tables, on the TV, etc. Bottles and cans were on the floor and...I'm not going to say anymore. Basically, mess, mess, and mess.

Seohyun's thoughts: *How can they live under these conditons?*

She took a look into the fridge and in the cabinets and she was dissappointed in what she saw. The fridge had almost nothing but instant meals, water, milk and wrapped salads. The cabinets were just filled with junk. Some stuff may even be expired already.

"The one who cooks the most my ." she said aloud while thinking of L.

She wondered, * Should I clean up for them? If they keep living like this, they might get infected.. I don't have anything else to do either besides going to the boxing gym..Well I guess it's decided then.*

Seohyun went out to buy some cleaning equipment along with some groceries and cooking books. She then came back and placed everything on the floor. First, she putted the groceries away and threw away all the junky and expired stuff. In one bag, she collected cans and bottles and in the next were trash. Afterwards, she picked up the clothes and put it in the washer. Then she rolled the carpets and rugs up and placed them on the sofa. Next, she filled up a bucket of hot water, put in a secret ingredient, and started mopping.

Hmm....this scene looks very familiar... Oh yes that's right. Do you recall the chapter where Hoya and L were sick and Seohyun went over to take care of them? Uh oh...let's just hope that she doesn't remember that.

So after two or three hours of cleaning, she now has to do the the cooking portion. Since she thought that maybe the boys wouldn't have time to cook, she'll make some appetizers, drinks and desserts for them as a starter.

She made:

 Smoked Salmon Appetizers

                                                                             

Spicy Korean Cucumber Salad                                                   

 

Acorn Jelly Salad                                                                                                                                                                           

 

Mimosa Mold

Dumplings

manduweb

Watermelon Sangria

Kimbap

 

Korean Beef Kabobs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlKnaJqfRx0hLWMGMGYSD

Iced Tea

 

Breadsticks

 

Seohyun is a really generous person. As an extra she did make the classic kimchi, I mean who wouldn't? The cooking took a long time, but it was worth it. She placed the food in a container and covered the top with aluminum foil. Then she grabbed the two pitchers and slid them inside the fridge along with the food. Lastly she brought the plate of breadsticks over to the table and made sure that it was right in the center. The cabinets were full of The dishes were already washed so once again she had nothing to do.

Seohyun's thoughts *Seohyun get your lazy up and go to the gym. It's been a while since you've last seen Hyunwoo and Jae Hee.*

But after that thought, she started having another headache. This time it was much worse than before. She fell down with her hands on her head. She tried to get up onto the sofa, but she couldn't.

She whispered, "Go away, go away, go away! It hurts!"

Then she had another flashback.

She saw that she had done the exact same thing in the past. Break in and clean up. Except her past was different. Hoya and L was sick and the old Seohyun helped them out. She noticed how the old her was so kind and determined

She had a bittersweet smile on "So this is how the old me was like. I was a good kid wasn't I?... "

She flinched and now her heart was starting to ache, *So a few more days until I'm gone...right?*

Then she out.

A few hours later:

Seohyun woke up and noticed that she was lying on a bed. She sat up and saw that Hoya was sleeping with his head down on his arms near the table.

*He must have been looking after me...* she thought.

Seohyun went into the kitchen and opened the cabinets to see if there was tea that she can make. There was, so she boiled some water in a kettle. Then she poured it in two cups-one for her and one for Hoya- and let the the tea package sit in there for a minute or two. She placed it on a tray and brought it to the room where she slept. Hoya wasn't awake yet, so she placed the cup of tea on the table, grabbed hers and went to the backyard.

She was lying on a hammock looking at the stars. Then suddenly a voice boomed, "So you were here."

"You kind of startled me Hoya." she said.

He chuckled softly, "Sorry..are you okay now?"

She nodded, "Yep..where are the other members?"

"They are still working. I'm the only one here. By the way, why were you in our house?" he asked.

She answered, "I was bored. I found your spare house key in a box."

"Oh ok...by the way thanks for cleaning up the place. It must have taken alot of time." he thanked her.

Seohyun replied, "I didn't really mind it. After all I was bored."

It was quiet for a while until Seohyun blurted, "The stars are so pretty...and it's a full moon tonight. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah. Do you know what I think of them?"

"What?" she inquired.

He softly said, " I think of them as a million wishes and dreams in the sky. There are countless of people on Earth just like how there are countless stars in space. They look at those stars hoping that it will someday come true. As long as they look up, the stars won't disappear."

"The Sun and the Moon is in the sky too. What do they do?" she questioned.

He answered, "During the day, the Sun hides the stars from people who want it stop glowing. At night, the Moon watches over them and welcomes the new stars that are joining."

"Then let's make 2 more stars." she suggested.

He smiled, "Fine, say your wish in your head."

They made a wish and after that, they talked more. They didn't stop and it went on for about 30 minutes.

Then Seohyun asked this question, "Hoya, have you ever experienced love?"

He replied, "Yes. Why? Do you need some advice?"

"Not really, but I would like to hear it." she responded.

"Ok then. The advice I would give to you is to prepare for the unexpected."

"What does that mean?"

He smirked, "You'll know when you have experienced it."

Unsatisfied, she hitted him ".....so what was it like? Your love experience"

He thought of the memores he had with Seohyun, "Well it was a one-sided love. We were the best of friends. On a beautiful day I confessed to her, but she rejected me. I had a rival that had the chance, but I stopped him. I still loved her and we were still fighting, but the girl didn't notice that until one day. We faced her together and she told us to apologize to each other. So we did and she said that nobody will get her. So after that, we stopped our bickering. However, I did not give up on my love for her. I don't think my rival had either."

"So where is she?"

"Turn your head." he commanded.

She listened to him and as soon as she did that she felt a small peck on her forehead. It was....Hoya's lips. He was kissing her forehead. Then he said, "It's you."

She backed away from him slowly and mumbled, "What was that for?..."

Again, another flashback appeared in front of Seohyun. Everything Hoya said was there:

 The Confession:

Hoya we're going to be late come on! Seohyun screamed.

Just then he grabbed Seohyun's hand. "Seohyun I have something to tell you."

Seohyun said,"What is it?"

Hoya replied, "Seohyun, I like you."

Seohyun was surprised, "What?"

"I like you. I have ever since I met you. You're beautiful, smart, innocent, and pure. Will you accept my feelings? Hoya said.

Seohyun looked down and has been silent. Then she finally said, "Sorry,but I can't.. Tiffany likes you a lot and I respect Tiffany. I wouldn't want to betray her....."

Hoya replied, "It's because you like L right? I saw you pictures of you guys having fun on your little date. I also saw the kiss."

Seohyun said, "It wasn't like that. I couldn't do anything about it..He just did it on his own.."

Hoya said, "I see.. Let's go.."

The Fight:

Hoya said, " L why are you makig moves on Seohyun?"

L replied, " It's because I like her."

Hoya glared, "Don't do it. Seriously."

L said, "I like her Hoya. You don't understand."

" I like her too L. Don't you know that?" Hoya asked.

L smiled, "Of course I do. You don't think I realized it after being on variety shows together?"

Hoya gave him another glare, " Whatever. Do anything to Seohyun and I swear you're going to get it."

L whispered in Hoya's ear, "I'm going to give Seohyun another kiss and you can't tell me what to do."

Seohyun was going to leave but she left her phone in the room. So she opened the door only to be finding an arguement between L and Hoya.

Hoya slammed L into the wall and grabbed him by his collar.

Hoya said, " I can't trust you nor leave you alone."

Seohyun ran out of the house and went to a nearby playground. She was on the swings and was crying. Seohyun's thoughts: * I never meant to be this way.. I didn't want to be enemies with my unnies.. I didn't want people to fight because of me.. I never wanted things to be this way..I'm sorry you guys.. I didn't want to cause any problems...Maybe I should try going to Heaven. Shouldn't that get rid of the problems? Maybe I should...*

For the last 30 minutes she kept on crying and crying and crying. Then she went home and went to sleep and wanting to go to Heaven...

 

The Make-Up

Hoya opened the door and said, " Sorry to dssappoint you, but we're not your unnies."

Seohyun asked, "What do you guys want?"

L replied, "We want to apologize."

"Apologize?" Seohyun said.

"You saw the fight between us, didn't you?" Hoya muttered.

L said, "It's not your fault. It was ours. We were acting foolish."

Both at the same time bowed and said "Sorry."

Seohyun smiled and said, "Apologize to each other first."

"What?" the boys questioned in unison.

"You heard me. Apologize to each other and start being friends. You guys need to man up and do that okay? Plus, nobody gets me. We'll all just stay as friends ok?"

The boys muttered, "Fine." They both turned to each other and both said sorry to each other.

Seohyun's thoughts *I was the one?* She was in a state of disbelief.

Since three memories had come back to her, the headache was 3 times as the pain from earlier.

She screamed, "Ah!"

Hoya tried to help her by running to get some medicine, but it was already too late. She plopped down to the hammock and again she fainted...

He  picked her up and carried her to his room. Then he layed her on the bed and was picking up his phone to call Tiffany. She picked up and Hoya told her about the situation. He said that she'll stay her overnight since they can't be reckless to go get her. After all, some paparazzi reporters might follow them. They would have gotten Kalysta to get her but she was too busy with stuff in Heaven. However, Tiffany said that Kalysta will pick her up in the morning. He said Ok and then hung up. He covered her with a blanket and kept worrying about her endlessly without sleeping.

Hoya's thoughts *I shouldn't have told her that.* 

That was how it ended. Call was done, Hoya's up, and Seohyun fainted. The time for her is coming. Her memories are also coming rapidly and the powder is almost complete. As time passes, things are getting out of hand. I wonder what Fate is going to do to them now..

A/N: Just Graduated+School Ended+Summer Vacation= Happiness! Hey guys! Now that school has ended I finally have more time to update! Please look forward to my future updates! Also..30 subscribers~! It may not sound like alot to you but it i does to me. Thank you very much for reading this story!

Hearts & Hugs

-Sweets_N_Kpop

P.S- Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar/punctuation/typo mistakes.