Kalysta's Urgency

Love's Obstacle

After Hoya stayed for a couple of hours, he left and said goodbye to the three girls. When he was gone and Seohyun was asleep, Kalysta told Taeyeon that she'll be going somewhere.

 

Kalysta:

Once again, she was back at the castle and was walking further into it, until she spotted Rui.

“Oh, welcome back, Kalysta. What brings you here again?” Rui asked.

“The medicine needs a speed boost now.” Kalysta demanded.

“Why has something happened?” she questioned.

Kalysta nodded, “This morning Seohyun collapsed in front of the house. Now she’s in bed with a fever. I suspect that the cause of her collapse is because of her memories. They’re coming back sooner than I’ve expected.”

Rui nodded, “I see…but no…I won’t be adding a speed boost to it.”

She complained, “Why not?”

“That is something I cannot answer.” Rui responded.

Kalysta said coldly, “Tell me.”

“It’s personal information.” Rui replied.

Determined, Kalysta countered back, “Fine then I shall stay here until you tell me the reason why.”

“Go ahead. Let’s see how long you will last.” She said calmly.

30 minutes has passed, then an hour, then 2 hours, then 3 hours. The two was staring at each other intensely as if they were waiting to attack each other.

Breaking the silence,  “Ok. We can stop now. Your actions have proved to me that you can handle this. You’ve also been in Heaven for a few years already, so I think it’s about time that you should know. Sit down dear it's going to take quite a while.”

“Have you ever heard of a Fallen Angel and the Devil?” Rui questioned.

Kalysta answered, “Yes. A Fallen Angel is an angel who has done many bad acts in Heaven and has contacted the Devil and made a contract. The devil is the God of Hell. He traps angels and hypnotizes them to be evil.”

“Good. Before you were sent to this place, there was a couple who was living happily together here.  Their angel names were Xena and Xerxes. The wife was a well-known tailor and the husband was a sculptor. They were so perfect for each other, that others started calling them “The Blissful Couple”. However, the bliss ended when the husband got in contact with the Devil. The Devil offered him and his wife a lifetime of joy, happiness and ecstasy. But Xerxes refused. Enraged, the Devil started hypnotizing him saying this spell:

“Usted se convertirá en un Ángel Caído, un ángel del demonio.”

“You will become a Fallen Angel, an angel of the devil.”

(A/N: Sorry if this isn't the correct translation. I used a web translator- not Google Translate.)

This sentence was repeated 2 more times, but on the 3rd time Xerxes snapped out of it and pushed him. Afterwards, he teleported back to the Heavens. He felt fine for a few days, but on one he started feeling bitter.  He broke all of his pottery and threw everything down, making a mess.  When he turned to his wife, he had no recollection of that ever happening. Then things started to get worse. Behind his wife's back, he went around the place causing havoc. By havoc I mean ripping clothes, spilling everything, breaking glass and so on and on and on. The other angels consulted to Xena. They asked her to stop him. She didn't understand until they told the whole story. She wanted to know why it happened, so she went to the God Helios. Helios said that the Devil put him under a spell. Xena collapsed her knees to the ground. Afraid of what's going to happen next, she went to me asking for help. Since I'm the Goddess of Love, I'm always trying to make couples happy so of course I helped her.  I've made her some pills that will help, but just like you she asked for a speed boost. So I added a potion and did you know what happened?"

"What?" Kalysta questioned.

"When Xena gave him those pills, it actually....opened up a portal to Hell and it Xerxes in. Not wanting to let him go, she cried and reached for his arm. She tried to drag him out, but unfortunately..got dragged into it too...." she said.

"Oh, dear..." feeling bad for them.

Rui looked up, "There. That was the whole story. Will you reconsider your thoughts about the boost?"

 "No. This is my decision and I'm not changing it." her choice still standed.

Rui sighed, " I guess I'll have to reveal some more...What would you say...if that couple was your long-lost parents?"

Kalysta was confused, "What?"

"Your parents, that died in a car crash when you were 2, they were Xena and Xerxes."

"No way..." Kalysta couldn't believe it...Her parents are now Fallen Angels?

"Their human names were Kim Eunji and Kim Taewoo. You are Kim Jiyeon." she said.

Kalysta prompted, "I barely even knew them, so why did you even bring them up? I don't care about them right now, I just want the speed boost."

Rui smirked, "You are no ordinary angel...but since you are so determined now, I'll do it.. Since you want it to be quick, it will be powder. I think having powder will lessen the chance of the portal to Hell opening."

Kalysta thanked her, "So there's no portal?"

"No, you've got the wrong idea. It will lessen it, not get rid of it completely. What I've been trying to say is...that there is a 50/50 chance. Do you want to risk it?" Rui asked.

"Yes. I'll have a meeting with the kids and decide who's going to give it to her." Kalysta answered.

"Ok. Any other questions?" she inquired.

Kalysta shook her head, "No. I'll be leaving now as I have to go watch Seohyun."

With a soft smile, Rui bidded her farewalls to her, "Take care and keep a close eye on her."

She nodded and left just like that......

End of Chapter 21

 

 

A/N: New chapter will probably be up on Sunday! MY Love Obstacle's Update Schedule from now on: (Note that some dates may change)

Sundays and Thursdays, I will update this fanfic, and Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays are days of planning. Tuesdays and Fridays are the days where I update another story.

Hearts and Hugs

Sweets_N_Kpop

P.S. Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling/punctuation/typo mistakes.