The End to Rivalry

Love's Obstacle

 

Hoya and L was stunned when they saw Seohyun. Those two stopped and went back into the bedrrom to sleep. Then a new day began. L and Hoya wanted to apologize to Seohyun but every time they saw her Seohyun would go running somewhere. Then the only chance was at dance practice.

Infinite's Practice Room:

The two practiced while waiting for Seohyun. It's been a while and nobody has opened the door except for their manager. Then L asked the manager, "Manager, when is Seohyun coming?"

Infinite's Manager said, "I don't really know. Let me call her manager."

SNSD's Manager answered the phone and said, " Sorry, but Seohyun said she's not feeling well. You could tell the boys to stop practicing and go home. Ok?" Infinite's manager said "Ok." and then hung up.

Infinite's manager told them about it and Hoya sighed, "She's avoiding us."

L agreed, "Yep."

Hoya said, " Only one option left."

L asked, "Manager, can you drive us to SNSD's house?

The manager replied, "What for?"

L promptly said, " We want to see how Seohyun is doing."

He said, "You care a lot about her don't you? Well ok. Get in the car."

They got there very quickly. They rang the doorbell and the one to open it was Tiffany.

Tiffany's expression brightened, "Hi guys! What are you doing here?"

L smiled, "We came here to find Seohyun. We waited for her in the practice room but she didn't show up."

Tiffany said, " She isn't feeling well, but you could still talk to her. Come in."

"You two already know where Seohyun's room is. I won't interfere so don't worry." Tiffany said.

They walked to Seohyun's room and knocked on the door. *Seohyun's thoughts: Why are my unnies knocking?*

Seohyun said, "Unnie you don't have to knock just come in."

Hoya opened the door and said, "Sorry to disappoint you but we're not your unnies."

Seohyun's thoughts *What are they doing here?!*

Seohyun asked, "What do you guys want?"

L replied, "We want to apologize."

"Apologize?" Seohyun said.

" You saw the fight between us didn't you?" Hoya muttered.

L said, " It's not your fault. It was ours. We were acting foolish.."Both at the same time bowed and said,"Sorry."                                                                                                                               

Seohyun's thoughts: * I should just go along with us. They'll still try to make me forgive them if I said no. Besides, I can't refuse these boys. They have been waiting for me at the practice room for a long time. It'll be ok to say yes. Right?*

Seohyun smiled and said, " Apologize to each other first."

Both of the boys said, "What?"                                                                                                                                                                  "You heard me. Apologize to each other and start being friends. You guys need to man up and do that okay? Plus, nobody gets me. We'll all just stay as friends ok?"

The boys muttered, "Fine." They both turned to each other and both said sorry to each other.Hoya's thoughts *I think things are getting better between Seohyun and I. Being friends is better than nothing I suppose.* L's thoughts: * That's the Seohyun I know. At least Seohyun won't be taken away from me..*

Together all three of them went to the dance room and practiced, laughing and chatting with each other. There are no problems now.. or so they think..