Spending Time with Her

Love's Obstacle

It was a cloudy morning. The sun wasn't shining and it looked like it was about to rain. Kalysta was already there and the manager was with her too. Seohyun was being carried since she didn't wake up yet. The manager was in the car waiting for Kalysta, who was finishing up a conversation with Hoya.

"Don't worry about her. The medicine will be ready in a few days and once she takes it, everything will go back to normal. So, we'll have to wait until then."

He smiled, "Kay. Well, I guess you're leaving then?"

She nodded, "Yep. You can drop by our house anytime, alright?"

"Alright." he waved her goodbye, "Take care of her well~."

"I know~" the car took off and when it was out of Hoya's sight he went back inside and did a lot of thinking.

Back at SNSD's House:

When they were back, Yoona and Yuri went over to Seohyun and picked her up, then the two placed her in the nearest bedroom.

Taeyeon thought up of an idea and shared it with her manager, "Shouldn't we let her rest for the next couple of days? Even if she wakes up, we don't know when it'll strike again, and you'll have to keep removing her activities each and every time. So I think it's best to cancel her schedule and let her stay here for awhile."

"Good idea." he answered. He looked at the door of the room containing Seohyun. Then he heaved a sigh, *There's so much chaos now..*

He turned to the other girls, " I know that you are all worried, but we have a tight schedule today. You can trust Kalysta and when we come back, she'll probably be awake by then. So, go prepare and wait inside the van when you're done, ok?"

Although, they want to do something about it and help out, they couldn't. They can't just cancel all of their activities for Seohyun. That would not be professional. So instead, they'll go to work and put in all of their efforts and will wait for Seohyun to come back.

After a couple of minutes, the car setted off, leaving Kalysta and Seohyun there.

Soon, seconds, minutes, and hours has passed. The sky has gotten darker and it was already 8:00 P.M. Time went by quickly and not a sound was heard from Seohyun. But then there was a loud noise coming from the room she was in and Kalysta heard it.

"Seohyun?" she called out. She opened the door and saw that Seohyun was on the floor, awake.

"What are you doing on the floor?"

Seohyun wasn't responding for a moment and then she did something that made Kalysta shocked.

She laughed innocently, "Hehe, I've accidently fell off the bed. I'm so clumsy.. Unnie, where are the rest of my members?"

"OH.MY.GOD." Kalysta muttered. She turned around and thought *This can't be happening."

"What?" said a cold voice.

She turned around again and the Seohyun now was the new one, "This is so frustrating." she mumbled.

"Huh?" Seohyun couldn't hear her voice.

"Nothing." she told her. "Do you want to go back to your room?"

She nodded, "Yeah. You don't have to worry about me anymore. I think I'll be fine on my own for now." she stood up and walked out the door.

*It'll be alright....I'm sure of it.* Kalysta thought.

Between the two, not a word has been said. Kalysta was just hanging out in the living room with her head full of worries, while Seohyun was wriiting something on a large piece of paper.. Then,

Ding Dong!

Someone rang the doorbell. Kalysta went over to answer it and it turned out to be L and Hoya.Her thoughts * Those two are always on Seohyun's tail.*

She said with a big grin, "So, you've decided to come huh? Why don't you guys come in first?"

She letted them in and brung them over to the living room. "I assume you want to see Seohyun, yes?"

"Yes." they both answered. 

"Well before you go up to her, I would like to say one thing to the both of you. If you are going to talk to her, then please don't bring up the past or make her think of it. Just hold it in for a few days, got it?" she told them in a serious tone.

"Got it." they said.

She smiled, "Since our little talk is done, you can go to her now. She's in her room and I think you know where it is."

They excused themselves and went up the stairs. Then they knocked on the door.

"Come." a voice inside the room commanded.

The two walked in and asked, "How are you?"

"Fine." she responded shortly.

"Are you feeling better?" L asked.

"A little bit, but I don't think I'll recover anytime soon."

Hoya frowned, "Well that's sad to hear."

"So what do you guys want?" she questioned.

Hoya smiled, "Nothing, we were just worried about you so we came over."

"You don't have to worry about me. I can handle myself." she told them.

"Are you sure?" L said with a mischievous smile on his face.

She gave him a weird look, "What's...with that creepy smile..."

"Nothing~" he sang.

She sighed, "Aish, I'm not even going to bother trying to figure out the meaning behind that.."

"Well since the mood is kind of down, why don't we play a game?" Hoya suggested.

"What?"

"Hand games?" he said.

"Too boring."

"Board Games?"

"Takes too long to set it up." answered Seohyun again.

"Video Games?"

Seohyun contemplated, then finally agreed to the idea, "Ok. The two of you can go pick a game. I'll turn on the Xbox."

They ran off to the game rack. Seohyun was surprised at how fast they ran. Sure it's not that far from the table, but it's not something to get worked up over.

She got up and went over to the TV, " Just like kids."

She started setting it up and afterwards the boys took out Halo 4. "Alright. Sit tight and watch how an experienced gamer will kick your butts!" Seohyun said.

Hoya and L looked at each other and then to her, "Bring it on."

For one hour and 30 minuted, they played on it nonstop. Well, if you don't count the occasional breaks and switch-outs. Seohyun wasn't lying about winning though. Her team always win. She kept on making fun of them and of course they whined back. When they looked at the time, L and Hoya decided that it's time to head back.

"Bye Seohyun. It was nice playing with ya!" Hoya told her.

L shouted with determination, "The next time we get together, I'll definitely beat you!"

Seohyun chuckled and then waved, "Bye~!"

They closed Seohyun's door and exited the house. She looked out the window and the boys were out of sight. Immediately, she took out the piece of paper she was writing in. 2 minutes has passed, and someone abruptly opened her door, making Seohyun startled. She turned around to see who it was, "Oh H-hoya, why are you here?"

"I left my phone on your bed. Sorry." he responded. He noticed that there was a piece of paper and Seohyun was trying to hide it. He just shrugged it off and said his final bye before going out.

Seohyun smiled and then turned back to the table.

She heaved a sigh, "That was close..."


Author's Note:

I apologize for not updating. I swear I have like a bunch of Word Document files (they are chapters), but I haven't got the chance to put them on the stories. My mom  has been begging me to get off the computer. So for like the whole month we kept on travelling nonstop 24/7! (Ok, maybe I'm just exaggerating a tiny bit.) I will slowly start to put them up and I'm going to update like a madman (or should I say mad woman) next month! Thank you to SeoMania for the helpful tip! Also without you, I wouldn't have noticed how long I haven't updated this fanfic (and...some others...)! Thanks again! Please look forward to the me next week! I will show you a new and determined me!

Hearts & Hugs

-Sweets_N_Kpop

P.S- Sorry if  there are any spelling/grammar/punctuation/typo mistakes.

P.P.S- I apologize for the crappy title. I'm a bad namer ;_;...you know?