Day by Day

Love's Obstacle

Day by day, she's getting her memories back, and day by day, things are getting ugly. Her old personality was starting to show and her memories are coming back faster. Sometimes they come back in two's and maybe even three's! But now, she was completely used to it. For the past few nights, she has been crying in her dreams. She kept on thinking about the things that will happen to her. On the 26th of March when no one was home, Seohyun decided to head out.

The first thing she said when she got out was, "Finally, freedom at last."

Then she walked all the way to the boxing gym. When she entered, she was greeted by a loud cheer from Jae Hee and Hyunwoo. "Hey Seohyun! I'm glad to see you here! What's up?" greeted Hyunwoo.

"Do you know any jeweler or jewelry stores where you can make your own necklaces?"

"I do, but it's going to cost ALOT of money!" Jae Hee said while folding her arms.

"How much?"

"The prices range from 180,000 to 220,000 won." she informed her.

Seohyun sighed then thought up of another idea. "Then can you make some for me? Kalysta told me that she can do almost anything on Earth.. well except using her powers."

"How much are you willing to pay?" she said with a smirk.

She immediately replied, "I'll treat you out to a four-star restaurant."

As soon as she heard restaurant, her eyes sparkled, "Deal!"

"Hyunwoo, do you mind helping out too?" she asked him.

He answered, "Nope. How much do I have to make?"

"For you, you have to make 7 rings, and for Jae Hee you have to make 8- I mean 10 necklaces."

He gasped, "That's so much!"

"I'll pay for a luxurious spa resort if you say yes."

He stopped complaining, "Okay!"

Seohyun took out a piece of paper from her pocket, "Jae Hee, engrave these name on the jewlery. But for the last two, use this and, Hyunwoo make these two designs."

They nodded.

"I have to get going now. I'll be back on the 28th. Goodbye."

Before they said anything else to her, she rushed out of the door and ran past a couple of blocks east. She ran into an alley and leaned onto a wall. Then, she took a deep breath before her fell to the ground, with her hands holding her knees. She was having that feeling again. You know, when the memories are returning? Yep that's the one. Then, all of a sudden, a voice spoke in her head. Only it was not the new Seohyun's but the old one. It was just one sentence, but it was clearly important.

 

 

"Don't lose hope." she said.

 

 

She was surprised at hearing her voice at first, but then she smiled, "I don't know what you're talking about, but hearing those words come out from you, I guess I'll put my faith in it."

After a couple of moments, an overwhelming sensation took over her. She experienced the pain that the previous Seohyun felt. The happiness, the feelings of exasperation, the sacrifices-everything. She felt it. When it was over, a tear came out of her eye. She smiled again, "I got it...Joohyun..."

She closed her eyes and stayed like that for a little while. Soon, she decided to go back home and rest

No one came back from their schedule yet, so Seohyun went into the backyard trying to let all of her thoughts go away. I suppose it's kind of like meditating. When she was finished she saw a notebook on the table and decided to draw for a bit.

As time passes, the sun slowly went down. Stars were starting to pop out and so was the moon. That brought her back to the night where she was at Infinite's house.

*What Hoya said....was it really true?* she thought, while moving around.

Thinking, thinking, and thinking. That was all she did for the past 5 minutes.

She sighed, "What's there to question when I saw the fight between those two?" she said aloud.

She looked at the stars remembering the words both L:

"Let's always meet each other with a smile, because a smile is the beginning of love."

and Hoya said to her:

"I think of them as a million wishes and dreams in the sky. There are countless of people on Earth just like how there are countless stars in space. They look at those stars hoping that it will someday come true. As long as they look up, the stars won't disappear."

"During the day, the Sun hides the stars from people who want it stop glowing. At night, the Moon watches over them and welcomes the new stars that are joining."

She chuckled softly,"Both of them are just so.....cheesy!"

 "I wonder how long I'm going to last."

Almost out of the blue, a memory popped into her mind:

Seohyun said, "The stars  are beautiful tonight and it's a full moon."

"Yeah.." L said.

"It was fun today." Seohyun said.

 L replied, "Yep. Especially the part where you showed your aegyo."

Seohyun punched him lightly and pouted.

"Seohyun?" L said.

Seohyun turned her head and then suddenly she felt something on her lips. It was L's...lips..

Seohyun's thoughts: *He's kissing me..But why do I not seem to mind it?...

Slowly she closed her eyes and kissed him. Not struggling to move but letting it happen..

"So this was the place where L kissed "her", huh?" she said to herself.

Seohyun kept silent to herself until Kalysta entered the house.

"Seohyun~! Where are you?" she called out!

"Back here!"

Kalysta skipped to the backyard and said, "Hey!"

"Yo." she responded

"Oh wait. I'm going to go make us some tea! Oolong, green, or black?"

"Black tea, please."

Sounding like a waitress, "Coming right up!"

Few minutes later.

"Black tea coming through!" She placed the tray on the table. Then she picked up the kettle and poured the tea into the cups.

"There it's all ready!"

After she took a sip, she exhaled, "Ahhh...."

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah." she answered. "But it's so....boring~! How long are you going to keep me confined here?"

She threw a little fit, "I've been in here forever!"

Kalysta said, "Well we plan to keep you here until that sickness of yours is completely gone."

"I'm used to it already. The pain that is."

"I see..No wonder I haven't seen your fits lately." she told her.

Seohyun asked, "Aren't you surprised?"

Kalysta sat down next to each other, "Not really."

"So you were intending that response?"

"Yes. I was going to hear it from you sooner or later."

Silence.....

 

.................................................

 

.................................................

 

.................................................

"You know, Joohyun contacted me."

Kalysta's eyes opened wide, "What?"

Seohyun played around with her pencil, "She said 'Don't lose hope.'.."

"Oh..."

"I'm not going to disappear that easily am I?"

She grinned, "I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see."

Kalysta added, "Since you said you were used to it, I guess we can do something about the desire of yours."

"Really?" Seohyun was in doubt.

"Yeah." she smiled.

Then Kalysta stood up, "Well, I'm going to turn in. You do not know how tiring the errands were! It's killing me!"

Seohyun laughed a little bit, "Alright. I'll see you in the morning. G'night."

"Night." she walked back inside and waved.

When she was gone, Seohyun quietly mumbled, "Wait and see...you said..."


 

Author's Note: Hello everybody! Thank you for reading this and  I hope you all enjoyed it!

Please anticipate for the next chapter(s?), ok?

Hearts & Hugs

-Sweets_N_Kpop

P.S.- Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar/punctuation/typo mistakes

P.P.S- I apologize if the chapter is short :P