Awkward...Or Not?

Love's Obstacle

Narrator:Yep. It's awkward. Seriously I'm not kidding. So...yeah...Keep reading.

 

Infinite's House:

Days have passed and Hoya have tried calling Seohyun. Unfortunately, no one answered so now he's all cooped up in his room.

Dongwoo went into his room and said " Hoya,you're not yourself today and the day before that and the day before that. Is something on your mind?"

Hoya lied, "No."

"You sure?" said Dongwoo.

"Yes."

As Dongwoo was about to leave Hoya asked, " Dongwoo, I have a question."

"What is it?" He said.

"If you did something..bad to someone and I apologized but I don't know how to approach that person.. what would you do?"

Dongwoo said, "...Spill the beans Hoya."

Hoya was telling his problem and when he finished Dongwoo finally understood.

"Oh!" Dongwoo said. " I would start anew. Go up to her house and say "Let's start over."

"Really?" Hoya asked.

"Really. It's not too late to go over to her house now and I'm pretty sure you know where she lives." Dongwoo said.

He agreed with Dongwoo and went to SNSD's house.

 

At SNSD's House:

SNSD was watching a movie when Seohyun was in her room reading.

Seohyun's thoughts: *I'm not being mature right now. I don't even know why I'm ignoring his calls... I wouldn't know what to say if he showed up right now..*

Ding Dong!

Jessica yelled, "Maknae! Go open the door please!"

Seohyun's thoughts, *Man,Jessica is really lazy..*

When she opened the door she was surprised.

"Hoya-shii!" Seohyun said.

"Hey Seohyun. Umm..I came here because I wanted to start anew. Let's just forget about the incident and make up. Ok? He said with a smile.

Seohyun thoughts:*He actually showed up! He wants to start a new relationship huh? Well.....It wouldn't hurt to start again.*

She smiled and said,"Ok.Hello,my name is Seohyun. You?" She stook out her hand for a handshake.

Hoya said," I'm Hoya. Nice to meet you." He shook her hand and that's the beginining of their new relationship.

Tiffany abruptly screamed, "Hoya-shii!"

"Oh..Oh Tiffany." said Hoya

"Why didn't you tell me that it was Hoya?" Tiffany asked.

"I was about to.." Seohyun muttered.

"So Hoya are you free tomorrow?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah,why?" Hoya said.

"I was thinking if you would like to hang out together! Hey Seohyun can come too! You can invite someone else too if you like." Tiffany said.

"Umm sure." Hoya said.

"Ok. I'll see you at the ice skate rink at 12:00!" Tiffany said.

"Ok. See ya!" Hoya replied.

 

Narrator: Oh~! I think things are getting interesting! Did Hoya realize what he said yes to? I think you readers know what I'm talking about. kekeke~

 

Author's Note: FINALLY MY COMPUTER GOT FIXED!!! *dances around for a minute or two*Plus it's winter break~! *dances again* I'll do as many chapters as I can in my free time! Thank you for waiting for this chapter! Sorry if it's a bit boring...Expect a chapter on Saturday!

Hugs and Kisses

-Sweets_N_Kpop