An Emergency Meeting

Love's Obstacle

When Kalysta got back, it was already nighttime and the members were back. Of course, they were in Seohyun's room and they were watching over her.

She went to the manager and asked, "Do they have any schedules to go to tomorrow?"

"No, tomorrow they are just going to practice the dances for their songs." he answered.

Then she asked for a favor, " Can you do me a favor? I want you to call Infinite's manager and ask if they have any activites to do tomorrow."

"Why?" he inquired.

Kalysta said, "Let's just say it's a matter regarding Seohyun."

He was confused, but did Kalysta's request anyways. After calling him, he reported back to her, "He said some of them will be working, but they are only just two."

She understood, "I see. Where is the address to their house?"

He said, "Let me get my address book."

When he got it, he showed it to her and she wrote it down. "Thanks. Don't tell the girls about this."

He nodded, "Ok..."

Kalysta bowed to him and said goodnight then left for her room. As she was in bed, she was thinking about the words she was going to say and how to say it.

The Next Day:

When they were awake, they took a shower, put on some clothes, and left for the studio. Seohyun stayed at home to get some more rest.

At the Studio:

Some of them practiced the dance moves, while others practiced singing. Later on, they practiced as a whole for a few hours, stopping in between for breaks. Soon, they were finished and feeling tired, they collapsed to the ground.

The manager, " You girls will have to stay here a bit. There are some guests coming over."

They asked, "Who?"

The manager teased them," It's a secret."

The girls complained and kept asking him who is it going to be. At last, they have arrived and the girls were full of anticipation. They entered, and it turned out...that it was Infinite! Kalysta entered as well.

Sooyoung asked, "What are you guys doing here?"

Sunggyu answered, "Kalysta forced us to come over..." He turned to her, giving a look that says, "What's going on?"

Kalysta explained, " It's about Seohyun. The reason why I have brought Infinite over is to pick among the candidates."

"Candidates?" they all repeated Kalysta's last word.

"Tiffany, Hoya, and L are the candidates for giving Seohyun the medicine. You three are the people who Seohyun mostly cared about in her previous life. The medicine must be given by the person she loves the most. I've got some information from Rui and she said it's going to be a type of powder. She is going to try to speed the process up, but there's a catch.  There is a chance that she might not stay on Earth. There may be a portal which opens up the Underworld or in other words Hell, and it would her in, trapping her in there for eternity. It can also bring in the person who gave it to her. Let me get right to the point here. What I'm saying is...out of the three candidates, Tiffany, L, or Hoya, which one of you are willing to risk your life, to save Seohyun?"

They thought for a while and almost at the same time, they answered, "I will."

"I knew this was going to happen, so that's why I have the rest of your members to help you decide on one person. Only ONE of you has to give it to her."

This was a problem for the three. They were silent, until Tiffany said, "I'm out. I think one of you two should do it, because in Seohyun's previous life, you guys were there for her, and I was just being a pain in neck." She laughed it off, "Although I am her sister, I don't think I have what it takes to give it to her."

"I understand.." Kalysta turned to L and Hoya, "Now which one of you will do it?"

In unison they shouted, "I am." Then they looked at each other.

Dongwoo interuppted their staring contrest, "Not to upset you Hoya, but in my opinion L should do it. He's already in this marriage show and in that way, Seohyun can start developing feelings with him. When she does that, he can become the person she likes the most. How's that?"

Hoya's thoughts: *But this was my chance to be with her....I have to say though, Dongwoo is right. Since L is on a show with her, it'll be alot simpler....You know what, I shouldn't be greedy...This is about Seohyun not me.. I'm going along with what Dongwoo said. Besides, I can start over again, when her life is not in danger.*

He sighed, "Even though I don't like it, but I'll let L do it."

L questioned, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yeah. It's just as Dongwoo said. It's a lot simpler too."

"Well, I didn't think it would be this quick to pick, but whatever. L will be doing this mission. You do know that this has a lot of responsibility right?" Kalysta asked.

"Yes." he responded.

"Ok. I just have some last words for you, take care of Seohyun, get rid of any problems, and when the time comes, be prepared. Got it?" she said it very seriously.

"Yeah."

"The meeting is done now. Do whatever you want. I'm leaving." she left and the others were talking about what was going to hapeen. Most of them were worried about L and Seohyun, but some put their faith in them. After a couple of minutes, Infinite left and went to their house, and so did SNSD.

End Of Chapter 22

 

A/N: New chapter on Thursday. Sorry if this chapter is so short. Please anticipate for the next!

Hearts & Hugs

Sweets_N_Kpop

 

Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling/punctuation/typo mistakes.