With the Help of Those Two

Love's Obstacle

 

Seohyun was listening to music and was walking around with Kalysta (the same night from the previous chapter).

Kalysta said, "Seohyun, try to be friends with them at least. They're not going to bite."

Seohyun replied, " I won't and I'll never."

Kalysta asked, "Why?"

Seohyun answered, " Simple. I just don't want to."

Kalysta sighed, "But they're your members."

Seohyun said, "Exactly and JUST my members."

Again Kalysta sighed, " I can't predict your future on Earth so I don't know what's going to happen. My powers are also limited. Now because of that, you need people to help you. There might be something dangerous."

Seohyun said, "I'm strong enough. I don't need to depend on people."

Kalysta replied, "Let's just take a shortcut and go back home. I'm tired."

Seohyun said, "Ok,ok."

Seohyun used her phone as a GPS to find a short way home. Seohyun went to sleep in her newly designed room and woke up the next morning. It looks like she still has that trait of waking up early. This Seohyun took a shower and put on a track suit. She did a couple of stretches and went out with her phone. She jogged around a couple of blocks while listening to music. After that, she went home and noticed that the members are still sleeping. *I should take a shower again* Seohyun thought. So she did. Then she stayed inside of her room on her computer.

Tiffany woke up and immediately took a shower. She wanted to leave a good impression on Seohyun.

In Seohyun's room:

Tiffany went into Seohyun's room and said, "Good morning, Seohyun!"

She didn't reply back.

" What are you doing?" Tiffany asked.

Again she didn't reply.

Tiffany said, " Seohyun, why don't you like me?"

Seohyun finally said something and answered, " I don't know you."

Tiffany asked another question, " Then why don't you try to get to know me?"

Seohyun responded, "I don't want to."

Tiffany frowned, "You're so mean.." * What should I do?... She won't cooperate no matter what..* Then a light bulb lit up in her head.

Tiffany suggested, " Let's make a bet. If I get you to say any kind words like thank you or even make you smile, you have to give us a chance. If I fail, then I'll stop bothering you. The time limit is 3 weeks."

Seohyun said, "You think you can make me do that in 3 weeks? This is going to be easy. Fine."

Tiffany left the room and immediately thought about Hoya. *I forgot to tell Hoya about this!* She took out her phone and texted Hoya.

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

Hoya, Seohyun is really alive! :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

Really?! I thought the nespapers were lying, but can I come over now?

- - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - -- - -  - -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -

To: Hoya

From: Tiffany

The thing is..well.. she's completely different. I'll have her friend explain it to you.

Come over. Bring anyone if you want.

- - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -  - - -- -  --  - - - - - - - -

To: Tiffany

From: Hoya

I'll see you guys soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - - - -  --  -- - - - - - - - - -  --  -- - - -  - -- - - - -  - - - - - - -

 Then they have ended their conversations just like that. All morning, Tiffany tried to make Seohyun smile. Kalysta tried to help, but instrad did a lot of sighing. Then,

Ding Dong!

Tiffany ran to the door and opened it. It turned out that Hoya brought s.

Tiffany led them to Seohyun's room , the SNSD members were in the living room.

They all saw Seohyun and was astonished.

Sungjong, "Wow, she really is alive!"

Seohyun saw them and said, "I'm sorry, but this is not the living room. Get out."

L was confused, "Seohyun, we're friends. Isn't that mean?"

Seohyun muttered, "As if. Get out."

Hoya walked up to her and said, "Seohyun, you're not your usual self. Is there something wrong?" Hoya touched her shoulders, but Seohyun just brushed his hand off.

Seohyun said, " Who gave you the rights to touch me?"

Hoya replied, "Seohyun, why are you like this?"

She responded, "I don't know you."

Kalysta told Seohyun, " Don't be too mean."

Sunggyu asked, "Who are you?"

She said, "I'm Kalysta. I'll explain everything, but DON'T tell anyone."

Seohyun rolled her eyes again, "Not this again... I'm leaving..."

 

 Seohyun left with her laptop. Then, Kalysta told everyone about everything. That took a good 5 five minutes. They didn't have anything to say when she was finished.

Hoya said, " We're not going to be happy if Seohyun is like this."

Woohyun asked, "How are we going to be friends with Seohyun again?"

Tiffany smiled, " I've just made a bet with Seohyun. If I can get her to do or say something nice, then she'll give us a chance. I've set the time limit to 3 weeks."

Dongwoo repeated, " 3 weeks?! Won't that be too short?"

Tiffany said reassuringly, "Don't worry! I'm definitely confident that we can do it!"

Sungyeol said, "If you say so.."

Kalysta added on, "Don't forget, I'm also in this. Tiffany, please get the other members."

Tiffany brought all of the members into Seohyun's room and wondered about what was going to happen.

When Kalysta saw that everybody was here she started talking, "This is a matter that can only be discussed between me and you guys. The Goddess of Love is trying really hard in Heaven. She and her officials are trying to make medicine for Seohyun to take."

Taeyeon said, " Medicine?"

Kalysta answered, " Yes. This medicine is for Seohyun so that she could get her memories back while she is still here. Her ressurrection is temperoary. She's won't be here very long. If she starts remembering some stuff, then that is a sign that she will soon disappear. If her old personality is showing, or even her special talents, then that also means she will disappear."

Sunny asked her, " When will the medicine be ready?"

Kalysta replied, " I don't know."

Jessica also asked her a question, "How long is she going to stay?"

"I don't know about that either."

Kalysta said, " This medicine must be given to her by the people she cares about for it to work. That is all I have to say."

L said,"Why don't you tell Seohyun?

" I don't know. I feel like I have to keep this a secret from her. Don't tell her, ok?" she responded.

Infinite's manager came in and had to Infinite for their schedules. The same thing with SNSD's manager. Kalysta looked for Seohyun and found out she was in the garden.

"What are you doing?" Kalysta asked.

"I'm looking for a boxing gym.", said Seohyun.

Kalysta jaw droppe, "You hate the members to the extent that you want to beat them up?!"

Seohyun gave her the " What is wrong with you" look, " No, I'm just using it to defend myself. Remember that day when the reporters saw me at the cafe? They were jumping on me and kept on talking and talking and it was just too loud. If they keep on doing that, I'm going to have to use it. You need to be in this too. Since you can't use most of your powers, you have to learn this to protect yourself when I'm not there. Understand?"

Kalysta sighed, "What have I got myself into?"

Then Seohyun stood up and told Kalysta to go with her.

Kalysta said, " Where are we going?"

Seohyun replied, " We're going to do some shopping. I've found this boxing gym that will accept girls."

They took a taxi and went shopping for gym bags, water bottles, tank tops, t-shirts, sweatpants, towels, handwraps, and so on and on. After that, they filled their gym bags with their things. The boxing gym is close, so they didn't need a taxi.  When they have finally reached it and entered, they greeted the owner.

" Hello, ladies. What are two beautiful women doing here?" said the owner.

Kalysta smiled, " We wanted to box and we heard that your gym accept girls."

The owner replied, "We sure do. Fill these forms out and you can start today."

The girls sat down and filled the forms out. After that, the owner, Hyunwoo, told them to change into sweatpants and shirts and to meet his sister, Jae Hee, over at the sandbags. The y listened to the trainer and followed directions. Then they've ended their lesson, took a shower, changed their clothes and left.

Jae Hee said, "They're really good for beginners."

Hyunwoo added, " They're pretty too. Not a lot of girls come here."

Jae Hee said, " The thing is... I've sensed something weird."

"Weird?" Hyunwoo questioned.

"I've been keeping my eyes on both of them. Kalysta's aura is different. It feels like she's... A Guardian Angel... No I'm sure she is."

Hyunwoo said, " The only non-goddesses or non-gods that could appear on Earth are officials."

"I'm pretty sure she's a guardian angel. She must have gotten permission from the gods." Jae Hee replied.

"This is getting interesting! When do you think we should tell her?" Hyunwoo asked.

Jae Hee answered, "When the time comes we will. Wanna sparr with me?"

Hyunwoo refused, "No, you always beat me!"

Jae Hee muttered, "Scaredy cat."

Hyunwoo pouted, " What did you say?" He chase after her and Jae Hee jumped into the ring. Then those two boxed with each other. Of course, she won.

Jae Hee laughed, "You're so gullible."

Those two didn't stop arguing with each other until late at night.

The day quickly passed by. When the SNSD members came home they were all making funny faces, telling jokes, tickling her and so   on and on. Infinite are also trying real hard. Seohyun was going to explode with laughter but still kept her cool. Unknowingly, 2 weeks passed by.

SNSD's living room:

Every member of SNSD is in the living room except for Seohyun.

" We can never do it. " Hyoyeon said.

Yoona said, "Yeah.."

Yuri encouraged the members, " We can definitely do this."

Taeyeon asked, "What are we supposed to do?"

Sunny sighed, "If only we knew what she likes.."

Then Tiffany stood up and suggested, " Yeah! Why don't we follow her around and see what she likes?"

Sooyoung pulled Tiffany down and responded, " Won't we get get busted if we're all together?"

Tiffany said, " We're going to split up. Infinite is coming with us so we're going to be in pairs of two. Jessica, call them over."

She listened to Tiffany and in a matter of minutes, they have arrived.

Narrator: They all brainstormed together and together they made the ultimate stalking plan! The pairs are:

Taeyeon and Sunggyu

Sooyoung and Sungyeol

Yoona and L

Sunny and Sungjong

Jessica and Woohyun

Yuri and Hoya

Poor Tiffany! She doesn't get to pair up with Hoya, but I think it's for the best. Now Operation F.O.W.S.L (Find Out What Seohyun Likes) will begin!

Seohyun came out of her room with Kalysta and left without saying a word to her members and Infinite.

After Seohyun walked out of the house, one by one a pair started following her. Everybody was in super  stealth mode. They were all wondering where Seohyun and Kalysta was walking to. Then they all saw the sign of the building they went into.

Tiffany's thoughts: *She went boxing? Wow, amazing!*

Hoya's thoughts: * The old Seohyun will never do this.*

L's thoughts: * I hope she doesn't use it on me..*

They were boxing for 2 hours and finally came out. Hyunwoo and Gayoon came out to see them leave.

Jae Hee said, "You two are improving! You're even stronger than this little guy."

Hyunwoo frowned, " Be quiet! It makes me sound weak!"

Jae Hee snickered, "That's because you are." Then she meronged.

Kalysta laughed at them and then said farewell to them. Those two walked to a cafe and ordered some food. When they were done, they went to an arcade and played a lot of games. Everybody recorded everything down. Not leaving even one detail out. After a fun day, Seohyun and Kalysta were walking back home. Tiffany sent a text to each pair saying,

To: ( SNSD member's name)

From: Tiffany

I think it's time to go home now.  It would be suspicious if we were all to arrive at the same time. 

Get in the car, but don't let Seohyun see you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like little ants they got in the car one by one, but Tiffany saw something.

Seohyun and Kalysta:

"Wasn't that fun?" Kalysta asked.

" Kind of. I got a weird feeling though...Like we're being followed..." Seohyun said.

Kalysta smiled, " There's no way that can happen!"

Then two bodies appeared behind the girls. They grabbed the two, but Seohyun stepped on the person's foot and threw the guy on his accomplice.

Seohyun said, " I knew it."

The guys got back up and started fighting Seohyun and Kalysta. They're hard work in boxing has paid off in this fight! They kicked their butts!

Kalysta cheered, "We did it!"

Seohyun said, "Don't get too happy. There might be more."

It was just as what Seohyun said, but these guys are sneaky. They were stronger and after a few struggles they knocked Seohyun and Kalysta out.

Tiffany got mad. " There's no way that they're going to take them away!"

Tiffany drove the car without caring whether the door is still opened or not.

Yuri said, "Tiffany, what are you doing?!"

Tiffany didnt say anything and kept driving.

Hoya told Tifany, "Tiffany, what's happening?"

Tiffany replied in a low voice, "Seohyun and Kalysta are being kidnapped right now. So sit down, and be quiet. I'm thinking of a plan."

Tiffany was rude to Hoya! Hoya was the love of her life too! Anyways, the ride took an hour and the place was at an abandoned building.

Tiffany told them, " Guys, stay quiet. Hoya and Dongwoo, back me up. We'll try to distract them while the rest guys untie them. Hyoyeon, try to record the whole scen on your phone. Now let's get going."

L's thoughts: *She sure is bossy whenever she's mad.*

Meanwhile, back with Seohyun and Kalysta:

Slowly Seohyun's eyes started to open. Her hands and feet were tied to a chair. The same with Kalysta.

" Hello Seohyun." said the kidnapper.

Seohyun gave him the cold eyes.  " Who are you?"

The kidnapper replied, "Oh, just a fan of your group."

Seohyun smirked, " If you are a fan, then why kidnap and hurt us? Our fans would worry about us getting hurt. They'll kill the person who would do this. So, I'll ask you again. Who are you?"

" You have certainly gotten fiesty. I'm one of the people who goes to your boxing gym. Don't you see me?" said the kidnapper.

Seohyun scoffed, "Pfft. As if someone would want to check you out."

He said, " Hey, your exactly my type. Why don't we get together? We'll be rich and certainly in love."

Seohyun repeated, "Rich?"

He nodded his head. " Well, after I get my money from your company."

Seohyun told him, " You're still going to get in trouble."

They've kept on talking to each other and Kalysta still didn't wake up. The other members of SNSD and Infinite has already arrived. They immediately took action.

Tiffany came out and said, "Hi boys!"

The kidnapper greeted back, " Oh Tiffany! Great! Should I keep you too?"

Tiffany laughed, "Oh please, you're definitely not my style. This is not what I came here for. I'm taking the girls back."

He responded, " I won't let that happen. Guys, get her."

 

Two people ran to Tiffany. One was in front of her while one of them was in the back. They were about to punch her, but like ninjas, Hoya and Dongwoo came in and blocked them.

Tiffany smiled, " Now, let's sit and negotiate."

So they sat and talked for a good 15 minutes. During that 15 minutes, the group went to Seohyun and Kalysta to unty them. Quietly, Seohyun used hand gestures to tell them to get Kalysta out of here and to leave her behind. Seohyun was creeping up on him and just when she thought she got him, he turned around and grabbed Seohyun's arm.

 

The kidnapper laughed loudly, "Did you actually think that you could hit me? It looks like you're going to get punished."

He was going to punch Seohyun's face. Seohyun's eyes closed tightly, everybody was trying to get to Seohyun, but luckily two mysterious people broke down the wall with a car and then ran as fast as a cheetah and tripped the guy.  The other person, who was a girl, showed no mercy on that guy. Really, NO MERCY. She punched him about a billion times and then he was knocked out.

Seohyun wondered, * Why don't I feel anything?* Then she opened her eyes to see... Jae Hee and Hyunwoo!

Seohyun asked, "Guys, what are you doing here?!"

Hyunwoo replied, " To save you of course!"

Then she setted her eys on Jae Hee and said, " Jae Hee is enraged... I've never seen her like this."

She was like an angry red bull. Her eyes were glaring at the kidnapper. She rested a bit, but still kept on beating him. Everybody had to calm her down.

 

Jae Hee walked up to Seohyun and smiled, " It's a good thing you are ok, kiddo! Sorry for showing you my wild side. Can you get Kalysta to open her eyes? We need to talk."

Seohyun brung the siblings over and woke up Kalysta.

Kalysta eyes were opening, and said, "Seohyun?"

Hyunwoo said, " Wakey, wakey, guardian angel!"

"Yeah.. Wait what?! Seohyun exclaimed.

Hyunwoo replied, "  We know what she is. We're officials so don't worry."

Kalysta gasped, " Officials?" She stood up and bowed 90 degrees.

Jae Hee grabbed Kalysta's hand an said, " Hey, treat us how you guys normally do."

The siblings told the whole story to those two as to why they are here on Earth. They were here because they were to observe the life in Korea.

Seohyun walked towards SNSD and Infinite and said, " Thanks...for saving us.."

Then Tiffany bursted into happiness. " Yes, we won the bet! You have to give us the chance now!"

Seohyun quietly said, " I can't believe I forgot about it."

 

They were all happy. All of them were saying stuff like, " We'll be great friends, or " I'm looking forward to getting along with you." They turned the kidnapper in and brought in the evidence from Hyoyeon's phone. Safely, they went home and slept.

Kalysta said, " Seohyun, you didn't really forget about the bet, didn't you?"

Seohyun smiled, " Nope, not at all."

 

Narrator's feelings:  Oooh! Wasn't that interesting! I never thought Tifany would have a side like this! They have finally gotten along too. Seohyun, you have accepted them haven't you? That kidnapper must stay in jail for the rest of his life!  Umm, are you guys reading my feelings? No!!

 

Author's Note: I apologize for not updating these past days. School has been keeping me busy. So, I apologize. This was a long chapter wasn't it? If you have any questions please send me a message or comment. Thanks for reading!

Hearts & Hugs

Sweets_N_Kpop