T_T

Love's Obstacle

Narrator: After a 5 day practice, the day has finally come! Seohyun woke up super early and got ready. She made breakfast for her unnies and just to make sure she's got it (the moves) she went to her practice room.She was rehearsing for an hour and finally went back. By that time, the members were awake eating their breakfast.

Yuri was half asleep and said, " You're up bright and early and even made breakfast for us. What's the reason?"

Seohyun smiled, "No particular reason. "

Taeyeon said, "It's her day with Hoya and L."

Yuri replied, "Oh right."

Seohyun said, "Satisfied?"

Yuri said, " Yeah. Thanks for the food!"

The SNSD members got dressed and went over their schedules with their manager. Seohyun was SUPER excited. Her mood is better than before. She talked a lot more on the variety shows. Even her unnies are speechless. She didn't stop smiling for the whole day, but she's also nervous. During breaks, she would practice the dance. Then the time has finally come. Seohyun skipped to her waiting room and immediately got prepared. You can tell that she really was looking forward to this. She went to Infinite's waiting room and said, "Hello!"

All of them replied, "Hello!"

Seohyun asked, " Where is Hoya and L?"

Woohyun answered, "They're rehearsing right now."

Seohyun said,"Oh.." Seohyun's thoughts, * I guess they have solo performances.*

Woohyun said, "Are you disappointed?"

Seohyun replied, "Why would you say that?"

Woohyun smiled, "It's written all over your face."

Seohyun responded, " No comment."

Woohyun said, " Smile. You'll look pretty if you do that."

"Are you flirting?"  she said.

He laughed, " No! I'm just saying it as a friend!"

Seohyun laughed, "Ok, ok. I got to go. I'll talk to you guys later."

He said, "Ok, bye."

Narrator: Ooh! Some seowoo moments huh? kekeke~. Anyways, Seohyun left and talked to her unnies until Hoya and L was done. Then SNSD's manager came and took Seohyun for rehearsal.  After rehearsal:

Seohyun said, " I'm so excited!"

L replied, "Me too. It's fun working with you."

Hoya said, "Same here."

"I wonder what the fans reaction will be.." Seohyun said.

Hoya responded, "They'll like it for sure."

Seohyun replied, "I'm really looking forward to this. Today is the special day! Hey, do you want to make a bet?"

L asked, " What bet?"

Seohyun smiled, "Let's keep smiling for the rest of the day! If I stop smiling, I'll grant your wishes, but if you two stop then you'll have to grant me my wish."

Hoya chuckled, "  That's so easy! There's no way that I'll lose."

Seohyun said, " So is it a deal?"

Both boys replied, " It's a deal!"

It's showtime! There were many rookie groups and a few experienced groups. They all gave a fantastic performance. There was a massive explosion when SNSD came up. SNSD performed Gee, and Tell Me Your Wish. When it was over, it was time for the trio! SNSD all said, "Good luck." to them. Many fans screamed at the sight of the three. Everybody enjoyed it. It was nearing to an end and Seohyun was having a good time with Hoya and L. Seohyun's thoughts: *Nothing could ruin this moment, right?*. Then..

 

 

 

                                            BAM!

 

Narrator: Seohyun thought wrong. Fans were screaming, some were crying, and people were on the stage. It..was....

 

 

 

 

                                                                           

                                                     A GUNSHOT                                                                                                                                 

 

Who was shot? It was.. Seohyun.  She was laying on the floor. Members of different groups came out and see what happened. Everyone was shocked. Especially the SNSD members, and Hoya and L.

Hoya and L screamed, "Seohyun!" They ran to her and lifted her upper body up.

Sunny said, "Seohyun, hang in there!"

Seohyun flinched and squinted her eyes.

She smiled, "Guys, I'm really ok.."

Hoya yelled, " This doesn't look like it's ok! Seohyun, sometimes you have to be honest! " Tears were in his eyes and they were in everybody else's too.

She quietly said, " You're all crying.."

L said, "Of course we would. We're worried about you."

Again she smiled, " Hoya and L, you stopped smiling."

They both said, "What?"

Seohyun said, "Remember the bet? So now you have to grant me one wish."

Again, the said, "What?"

"I want both of you- actually all of you to smile. Move on without me." Seohyun said.

Hoya said,"We can never do that! Do you know how heartbreaking this is?! We lo-"

Seohyun interuppted, "You love me right? I like all of you too. It's been a short time after resolving my problems but still I'm happy. I hate it when people worry about me. So don't do that ok? Who knows, I'll be reborn someday. Until then, smile for me. "

Seohyun then flinched again. "Again, I.. love.. you... guys..Bye.." Then she finally closed her eyes.

Tiffany said, "Seohyun?...Seohyun.. wake up you can't die now!"

Hoya hugged Seohyun, " Seohyun.." They all cried their hearts out. The most beloved angel has died.  

L was angry. "Who did this?"

"I did." said the killer.

Tiffany gasped, " Kimberly!"

Hoya said, "You know her."

Tiffany responded, "Yeah, she was my childhood friend."

Sunggyu said, "Why did you do it?"

Kimberly replied, "I did it for Tiffany's sake."

Tiffany repeated, "My sake?"

She smirked, "Of course. It was clear that Seohyun is ruining your love life, so why not take the easy way of getting rid of her. Killing."

Tiffany smiled and walked to her. " Thanks Kim! It lifted the weight off my shoulders!"

Kim said, "It's all for you Tif!"

Then Tiffany slapped her and retorted, " You actually believed that I would say that?! SNSD has been together before debut! We're like sisters and if one of us dies then we're not complete. I've actually liked Seohyun! I've forgiven her and now you just killed her! You're the worst! Also, who do YOU think you are interfering with my love life?! It's not your business whether you're my friend, my mom, or whoever! This is my life and I control it!

Kimberly responded, "Tiffany.."

Tiffany scowled, "You don't even deserve to say my name. I absolutely despise you now. I could've have gotten wilder but it looks like the police are here. " They took her and Tiffany said one last thing, " Don't ever show your face to me again!" She went back to her waiting room to cool down. An ambulance came and took Seohyun away. The Infinite members and SNSD went to the hospital. After a few hours, the results are in. The doctor said, I'm sorry to say this, but she's dead. It was too late." L screamed, "You're lying!"

 

Taeyeon touched his shoulder, "Quiet down. It's hard on us too, but we have to accept reality. Remember, Seohyun doesn't like it when we worry about her. Plus she wouldn't like it to see you guys crying."

Hoya has a bitter face on, "She's right.. Manager, cancel the rest of my schedules today."

L said, "Me too." 

Infinite's manager replied, " I understand. The rest of the boys can cancel it too. Get in the car."

SNSD's manager said, "In this situation, I'll have to take you girls home too. Let's go."

They all went home. The atmosphere in both houses are dark. Then soon articles popped up. " Eye-smile Tiffany's outburst!" " Angel Seohyun Killed!". These type of articles popped up. Mostly everybody were sad and heartbroken. You can't see Seohyun's smile, you won't feel her presence, nor would you ever hear her voice. The voice that soothed everyone.. She is gone..

Narrator: Boohoohoo! T_T. Seohyun ah! Come back to life. I'm so sad that I can't even wrap this chapter up! I'll be right back guys.. Aish! No I won't! *runs off crying*

 

Author's Note:That concludes the end of the chapter, but is it an end to the story? NO! Make sure you check your updates for the next chapter!