Her First Romance Show

Love's Obstacle

Narrator: It has been 5 weeks after Seohyun's first day. She has pretty much gotten used to having to wake up super early in the mornings. Her bonds were growing with the people around her. Especially with her members, and Infinite. Then others soon found out that, Seohyun's arrogance (in a good way) and cool personality actually made her into a variety queen. Lately, she has been appearing onto several variety programs such as Dream Team, Strong Heart and Radio Star. SM Entertainment even gave Seohuyn her own radio show to host.  Some of her companions were Yoona, and Sunny, and L and Hoya. On a bright and cold day in March, she was invited to a program called, "We Got Married".

At SNSD's House:

The manager were gathering the girls and teling each of them there were schedules. Then he turned to Seohyun.

"Seohyun, you are going to be in the show 'We Got Married'." the manager told her.

The other members were suddenly interested in the conversation.

"Me?", Seohyun was surprised.

"Yes." the manager responded.

"Why didn't you consulted me beforehand?" Seohyun said.

He answered, "The company gives you your schedules. I only make sure you get there on time, and take care of you."

Seohyun frowned, "Sorry, but I'm not going to do it."

All the members said in unison, "Why???"

"Romance is just not for me. I'll probably scare the guy off with my personality anyways." Seohyun responded.

Sunny told her, "No way! You've been getting funnier these days! Almost everybody knows that. So the person knows you are warm and friendly."

She shook her head, "I'm just sitting out on this one ok? Anyone wanna be my replacement?"

The manager said, "Seohyun, you have already been picked. You can't change the person. It'll air next next year anyways."

"I'm still not buying it." she replied.

The manager offered, "Tell you what, I'll give you a day where you can do whatever you want."

"Make it a week." she responded.

He repeated her words, "A week?!"

"Take it or leave it." she answered.

He sighed, "A week after you are done with the show,ok?"

Seohyun contemplated for a bit, "Fine."

They started talking about the program afterwards.

Yoona said, "I envy you maknae..."

Taeyeon reminisinced on her memories, "I remember when I was on We Got Married."

"You were married to Jung Hyungdon, right? It was really funny!" Sooyoung told her. "But the thing that is on my mind right now is who is going to be her husband?"

Narrator: The girls blurted out random boy groups, whether if they were new or old. They mentioned members from Super Junior, B2ST, 2AM, B.A.P etc. After that they left to do their activities.

They did many things during the day. Some of them had to film CFs and go to photoshoots, while others went on shows and radios.

 

 The time for Seohyun to film her first episode of WGM has come. It was 3:00 PM and the manager drove her to the destination. The members tagged along, just because they wanted to watch it too. They arrived in a park.

(A/N: The commentators will not talk throughout the whole episode. I don't want them to ruin the romantic atmosphere, you know?)

Seohyun slowly got out of the car. "I don't want to go." she told the members. Sooyoung who was next to her, pushed Seohyun and closed the door. "Don't worry about it! We'll be supporting you two!"

The car was about to take off, when Seohyun ran in front of the car and screamed, "Hey! Don't leave me!"

The unnies still did anyways. Seohyun sat on the bench and complained. "Those unnies are so mean!" There was a mailbox with a mission next to her. She took it out and read it aloud. "Seohyun, you will be searching for your husband. He is in this park. Here are 3 clues to help you look for him. Good luck!" After reading it, she looked at the clues and showed it to the camera. "Is this a scavenger hunt or something?"

She spreaded the clues on the bench. One had a picture of a star, another one had a picture of a rabbit, and the last one had an arrow pointing up. "How am i supposed to figure this out?" she whined. She pointed at the camera, "WGM is really something."

She walked all over the park, and haven't found anyone that looked like her husband. It was already 4:30 PM.Seohyun's thoughts: *My legs hurt...* Then she spotted a HUGE playground for kids. *Please let him be there.* Seohyun walked over there and saw the star! "The star! So he is somewhere in this playground." She got in the slides, into the little tunnels, and crossed the bridges. " I forgot about the other two." She took out the arrow and the rabbit.

"The arrow is pointing up...Does that mean I have to look up?" Seohyun asked herself. So she looked up and saw the bunny ears. "He's there." She walked over to him and was surprised when she saw him. He was wearing a rabbit suit and carrying a notebook. "Who are you?" she asked.

The bunny wrote down, "Try guessing!"

Seohyun sighed and sat down, "Rabbit, I'm tired. You must be tired too since you were waiting, so why don't we get this over with and show me your face."

The bunny wrote, "No."

Seohyun stood up and tried to get the mask off his head. They were running and playing around the playground. After 10 minutes she managed to get it off. "It's you!"

The person said, "You caught me."

It was.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

                                                                                   L!

 

I never thought it would be you." Seohyun told him.

"Right back at you." L replied.

The two went into a car, prepared by the WGM Staff.

"So, what was your reaction when you were picked to be in WGM?" Seohyun asked.

L answered, "I was really surprised. It was my first time experiencing this type of thing."

Seohyun said, "Oh..But finding you was so hard!"

"I know,. You can obviously tell by the time you took." L joked.

Seohyun nodded her head, "I won't be denying that."

They've spent a few minutes talking to each other, then they have arrived at their destination. It was a cafe. They entered and was given a mission card.

They read together, "To Seohyun and L, please write down what you want to do together on this piece of paper."

Seohyun took the paper and asked, "So what do you want to do?"

"I want to go to the amusement park. It's been a long time since I've went there." L told her.

Seohyun wrote it on the paper, "I have a lot of things in mind."

"Like what?" he questioned.

She answered, "I want to go bungee jumping, climbing mountains, zip lining, sky diving, to the movie theatres, to the spas-"

L cutted her off, "That's so much!"

"I can't help it you know." she said. "Although I seem quiet and uninterested, I do have an adventurous side."

"I know, I know...Do you want something to drink? I'll go order something if you want." L asked.

She nodded he head, "Sure. I want a latte."

He went over to the counter and ordered that, while Seohyun was thinking about the other stuff they (or she) wanted to do.

He came back with two lattes-one for him and one for Seohyun. He sat down and brought a topic up. "Seohyun, you do know that we have to live together, right?"

Seohyun took a sip from her drink, "I know. My unnies told me about it. To be honest, I'm more of a country person. I think I've said this on another show."

"Really? " L said.

"Yeah. I hate the loud noises and busy traffic. There's also a lot of drama in the city. People getting murdered, some of them are causing suicide, and so on and on and on. I just want to go somewhere where it is quiet and peaceful."

L agreed with her, "Me too."

Then Seohyun spotted a piano. "Look, there is a piano."

 As soon as she said that, L had a flashback of his memories. It was way back when the idols had partied at SNSD's house. Remember? Seohyun and Tiffany had a duet together and played instruments. Oh how angelic they were at that time.

L's thoughts: * I wish I could go back to the past.*

Then he heard a sound that interrupted his thoughts. It was......Seohyun...playing the piano.. She was playing Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. She only played it for a minute or two and stopped. Everybody there clapped and enjoyed it.                                

L went over to Seohyun, "Amazing! I thought you didn't know how to play the piano?"

Seohyun was confused at her performance, "I really don't know how to though...How did I...?"

They finished talking and went back into the car. They chatted with each other and decided to stop by a clothes store.

"What do you want to buy here?" L asked her.

"I'm buying clothes for you." Seohyun replied. "Spring is right around the corner. A good-looking man should have goold-looking clothes for the season."

L had on a cheesy smile, "Did you fall in love with me?"

Seohyun hitted him on the shoulders, "Oh, what the heck!"

"Ouch!" L said.

Seohyun 's eyebrows were still furrowed, but she realized what she had done to L. "Are you ok?" Seohyun questioned irritatedly.

L laughed, "Just kidding!"

Seohyun got even more mad, "You are just like a little kid!"

L apologized, "Sorry!"

She accepted his apology and went around looking for clothes. Then she saw a black jacket with a white outline of a rabbit.

Seohyun's thoughts: *It would be perfect for L. After all, he did showed himself as a rabbit at the playground.*

"L, come here!" Seohyun called out. He went over and said, "What?"

Seohyun showed him the jacket, "We are buying this for you! It's simple and it will look good with any shirt. There's also a rabbit! See?" she pointed to it.

"It's black too. Hey, I saw a jackets just like that in the women section. Wanna check it out?

"Ok." she responded. When they got there, the jackets were really the same. L picked out a white jacket with a black outline of a rabbit. "Don't you think these two match?"

Seohyun raised one eyebrow, "Are you suggesting something here?"

L grinned, "We should wear these when we are together."

"Seriously?" Seohyun responded, still raising an eyebrow.

Trying to be funny, he answered in a serious tone, "Yes."

Seohyun chuckled, "Ok,since it has style....I'll buy it."

The two went to the cashier and bought it. They putted the jacket on and wore it on the way out. People noticed them and started taking pictures of them on their phones or cameras. The two spent the rest of their evening buying clothes and accesories for each other. I guess you can call them the Fashion Couple. As it was getting darker,  they thought that they should go back to their own houses.

On the way to Infinite's house (in the car):

"Seohyun, we haven't made any nicknames for each other yet." L told her.

"Do you want one?"  Seohyun inquired.

L answered, "The previous couples did that."

"I'm guessing that's a yes. Anyways, I already have one made up for you." she grinned.

L was curious, "What is it?"

Seohyun blurted, "Myungtoki! Get it? Your real name is Myungsoo right? I've decided to use Myung in your name and add it to toki! You did appear as a rabbit, you know."

L nodded, "I got it. If I'm named Myungtoki, then I should call you Seotoki!"

"Ok." Seohyun said. 

The car reached L's place. L took his bags and said goodbye to Seohyun. The car left and had a new destination to got to-SNSD's house.

Inside Infinite's house:

Everybody was in the living room when they heard bags rustling, and saw L coming in.

Hoya and Sungjong went over to help him.

Sungyeol said, "Wow! You have so many clothes. Did you go shopping the whole entire afternoon."

"Yeah." L answered.

Sungjong asked, "Hyung, who is your wife?"

L responded, "Seohyun."

When Hoya heard that, he dropped everything in his hands. "Seohyun?!"

"The accesories!" L scrambled to them. "It is Seohyun."

Hoya's thoughts: *No way! Seohyun?!*

Hoya mumbled, "Sorry, but I'm feeling a little bit tired.. I'm going to rest for a bit."

L putted the clothes away and told the members the whole story.

At SNSD's house:

Just like L, she grabbed her stuff, and entered the house. The unnies went through her stuff and helped her putting it away. She told them what happened during the WGM filming.

"The weird thing was that I've played a piano." Seohyun said.

The unnies and Kalysta repeated in unison, "A piano?"

Seohyun explained, "When we were at the cafe, there was a piano there. Then my body started to move on it's own and I started playing it...I felt very weird during that time."

 

Kalysta's thoughts: *Playing the piano...It was one of her special talents! Looks like it's a sign...gotta report to the Goddess Rui.*

Kalysta left telling them that she had to go to another meeting in Heaven.

The night ended just like that. That was the first WGM episode. It seems like Hoya is a bit jealous. Does he still have feelings for Seohyun? And a sign, Kalysta thought? Reporting to the Goddess Rui? What is all of this about?

End of Chapter 19

Author's Note: Yo! Do you guys like the poster and BG? I sure do! Ok so in this story, there is no such thing as YongSeo. I'm sorry to the YongSeo fans, but this has to happen in order for MyungSeo to continue! (well for the story actually) By the way, toki means rabbit in hangul just in case you didn't know. Sorry if the way I romanized it was wrong. Did you like the nicknames? The rabbit jackets, and costumes and names were all inspiration from B.A.P. I'm so obsessed with them now XD. A million thanks for reading!

Hearts and Hugs

Sweets_N_Kpop