Hanging Out

Love's Obstacle

 

After a lot of thinking, Lee Soo Man decided to let Seohyun participate in SNSD activities. He called their manager and told him to bring them to the company's main building. He waited for a few minutes and then he saw them.

They all greeted him except Seohyun. Lee Soo Man expected this and said, " Hello Seohyun. I am the founder of SM Entertainment. I'm allowing you to take part in SNSD's activities. I have heard that you have been in America, so you probably don't know a lot about our company, the idols, and other stuff. Now because of that, I'm going to have your members give you a short tour and introduction to everything."

Sunny asked, " Then for today, we're not going to do anything but just this right?"

Lee Soo Man replied, " Yes. Now I am aware of your friend, Seohyun. She can be by your side, but she can't intefere with the schedules."

Seohyun just said ok and then they waved bye to him and officially started the tour!

First of all, they went exploring the building. They were explaining stuff about the company, showing her the rooms, introduced her to the staff and so on and on and on.

Tiffany asked the manager, " Can you drive us to the dance studio?"

Then Seohyun asked Tiffany, " What for?"

Yoona gasped, " You can't possibly be thinking to show her...that!"

Tiffany smiled, " I am!"

Jessica said, " It's going to be too overwhelming."

Seohyun was really curious. " Why?"

Tiffany grabbed Seohyun's hand and skipped to the car. " You'll see it when we get there!"

The members were walking towards the car very slowly. It seems like they didn't really want to show it. Tiffany was impatient and pushed all of them into the car. When they got there, they all had on a expressionless face. Seohyun kept on wondering what it was about. They entered and it was so spacious. It was bright. The ceilings and walls were painted in pink and green stripes.  There were mirrors on one side of the wall, a few photos on another wall, there was a white board, a desk, a stereo and a door and another closet.

"What's inside there?" Seohyun asked, pointing towards the closet.

Taeyeon prompted, " It's just equipment."

Tiffany said, " Ay~, don't lie Taeyeon."

She walked over to the door and said, "Seohyun, you have the honor of opening it."

Seohyun went over to it and thought, *Why are they like this?*

She opened it and CD's were falling and burying Seohyun.

Seohyun exclaimed, " What the heck is this?!". She got up and got the CD's off.

Everybody sighed.

Tiffany smiled, " Welcome to the Room of Music!"

Seohyun said, " Room of Music?"

She replied, " Yep! Here we have a collection of every single album coming from everywhere in the world! From America, Japan, and so on and on and on!" Then she pointed to the top of the closet, " Do you see these notepads? Do you know what they contain?"

Seohyun shook her head.

Tiffany said, " Those contain information about every band and soloist. We want to keep track of every new artist."

Seohyun asked, " Uhh..Why?"

Tiffany was quiet for a short time, " We want to be respectful to them and want to know there names."

Seohyun looked away and said, " Whatever."

It was really really messy, there were notepads, posters, and CD's. Seohyun's thoughts: * Is this a stalker level?*

 

 After stuffing the closet with the CDs, they have decided to teach Seohyun their songs' choreography. It was going on for 3 hours and then they took a short ride back home and Hyoyeon said, " Hey guys, why don't we tell scary stories?"

Jessica refused, " No."

Sooyoung agreed with Jessica, " No for me too."

Hyoyeon replied, " Fine let's take a vote. Those who want to listen to scary stories, raise your hand!"

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, and Kalysta raised their hands, while Tiffany, Jessica, and Sooyoung, Yoona didn't.

Kalysta asked Seohyun, " Seohyun, why aren't you voting?"

Seohyun answered, " I'm not watching anything. I'm going to box."

Then Yoona suggested, " Hey, why don't we go with Seohyun?"

Taeyeon though about it and said, " Yeah! Maybe we could learn a few lessons!"

Seohyun sighed, " Come if you want, but try not to let the boys get to you."

So, they went there and introduced themselves to the manager.

Hyunwoo's eyes were wide, " SNSD! My god, you guys are really here! Can I get your autograph?"

Seohyun told them about Hyunwoo and his sister, and afterwards Hyunwoo got their autograph.

Hyunwoo smiled, "  What are you guys doing here? Aren't you supposed to do your activites?"

Hyoyeon explained, " We're teaching Seohyun about things, so that's why we are taking the day off. By the way, can you teach me a few basics?"

Hyunwoo was astonished, " Really?"

She nodded her head. The rest of the members also wanted to join in, so he said, "Yes. Of course! Seohyun, you know what to do.  You guys can start when you come back."

Seohyun said, " Guys, let's go. We have to shop for some stuff."

 Seohyun went with them to buy the same stuff that they ( Kalysta and Seohyun) had bought when they first signed up. When they were finished, they went back and had to split into two groups. Seohyun was going to have to teach since there are a lot of people.

Kalysta, Tiffany, Yoona, Taeyeon and Yuri are with Seohyun, while Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica was with Jae Hee.  Over the past hour, they have had fun learning together, and getting to know Seohyun better. All of them took a shower, and went home.

Yoona was exhausted, " Seohyun, you're a really good teacher."

She said, " Thanks."

Taeyeon said with a loud voice, " Ok, guys! It's time to sleep. We have to work tomorrow! Seohyun, be prepared for the next day!"

Everyone went into their rooms and have setted their alarms. Finally, they went to sleep.

Everything was going well, but wait a minute. Someone is sneaking out.... Who is it? It's.. Seohyun! She put on her coat and walked to the dance studio. She entered and looked at the closet.

Seohyun's thoughts: * Prepare to die Seohyun."

Seohyun opened the closet and again a billion things fell on top of her. She took everything out. What was she doing? She was..orgainizing the things. She put them in neatly. It took her nearly an hour to do that. That was just the CD's. She put all the notepads onto the top shelf. She soon found out that there weren't enough room for the posters.

Seohyun's thoughts: * What am I going to do about the posters? Hmm.. I know!*

She started cutting the posters into rectangles, making sure that they all have faces on them. After that, she made the posters into a calendar. 12 posters for that calandar, 12 posters for this calandar etc. She pinned one calandar onto a wall, and put the rest away into a drawer. Seohyun got tired and went home.

The next morning:

Kalysta asked Seohyun, " Where were you last night?"

She replied, " What do you mean?"

Kalysta responded, " You got out of the house. I noticed that you weren't here so that's why I'm asking."

Seohyun said, " I was the dance studio."

Kalysta questioned, " For what?"

Seohyun looked at her, " You're nosy aren't you? It's none of your business. Let's just get ready."

Suddenly, there were *beep beep beep beep* coming from everywhere. It turned out that it was the alarm clocks. Everybody rushed to the bathrooms and immediately got ready.

Seohyun asked Tiffany, "Why are you guys in such a hurry?"

Tiffany said, " Well since we have a lot of members we have to wake up really early. Our schedules usually start at 7:00 A.M. so we need time to get our makeup done and hair styled. We were worried about being late so we have thing. If anyone is late by a minute they have to pay $1. So, I'll be right back!"

Seohyun's thoughts: * They are really no ordinary people."

Everyone got in the car on time and drove to their schedules. There was a hot response from articles about Seohyun so people kept on asking her questions, but she survived it. Now that was the start of Seohyun's celebrity life.  Will Seohyun be able to manage through it? Will she get along fine with the people surrounding her? Find out in the next chapter!

 

Author's Note: Ok so everything in here is fake except the "if you're late, you have to pay" thing. I think Seohyun explained it on Strong Heart and there are eng subs if you want to watch it. Guys, I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to be on a hiatus (will be back on February 26th). School has been keeping me on a leash. (WHY?WHY?WHY?UGGHH!) I'm getting a lot busier with afterschool activites too so again, I'm sorry. I know this chapter , but still I hope you acknowledge the effort I put in it. I'll miss you guys! :(

Hearts & Hugs

 

Sweets_N_Kpop