A U-Turn From Heaven

Love's Obstacle

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes. She was in a white room laying on a bed that kind of looks like a cloud. Seohyun's thoughts: *Where am I?*

"It seems that you are awake." said the mysterious person.

Seohyun asked,"Who are you and where am I?"

The person smiled, "I am your Guardian Angel and you are in Heaven."

Seohyun said, "Guardian Angel?"

you."Yes, I predict your future and watch over you"

Seohyun asked many questions, "Why can't you protect me? Also, why didn't you appear before I died?"

The angel replied, "You're a curious person aren't you? Anyways to answer your questions, I do, but I can only protect you from minor stuff. I am just a mere angel. For your second question, only the goddesses and gods can appear before your eyes."

Seohyun said, "Oh.."

The angel said, "Listen, I have been watching over you ever since you were born.  You were nice, kind, clever, and beautiful. You've had many hardships but still managed to get through it. Then I saw some of the recent events that have happened. As I have been watching those events I thought that you didn't deserve this. So I have proposed an idea."

Seohyun repeated, "An idea?"

She responded, "Yes, I have spoken with the goddess of love and she has accepted it. You're going to be revived."

Seohyun gasped, " I'll come back to life?!"

The angel said, " Yes, but there are just two side effects. First of all, you will have a change of personality. EVERYTHING changes about you. The last one is that you will lose memory of anything in your previous life. Any questions?"

Seohyun replied, " I'll be forgeting about my parents and my members right?"

The angel answered, "Sadly, yes."

No more words came out of Seohyun's mouth. There was just silence.

" I'll give you more time to think about it. I'll come back tomorrow. Goodbye." said the angel.

 

Seohyun was in deep thoughts. She couldn't make a decision. Seohyun's thoughts: * What should I do?...  If I do it, then I'll forget about everybody. Even my own parents! if I don't then everyone will still be sad. This is tough.. If only there was someone who could help me..* Then she thought about the times she spent with her parents, her members and everybody else.She remembered the happy times and the sad times.  She remembered her debut days with her unnies and seniors. She thought about her unnies and said, "Those guys really are the best." After reminiscing, she finally made up her mind. " I've made my mind up!" Seohyun got tired and went to bed, the next morning she saw the angel.

"Good morning." said the angel.

Seohyun replied, " Good morning."

The angel asked, "Have you decided yet?"

Seohyun answered, "Yes. I'm going to do it."

The angel responded, "Are you sure? The process of reviving isn't short."

Seohyun said, "Yes."

The angel said, " I'll inform the goddess immediately. I'll be back."

Seohyun asked. " Wait! I forgot to ask this, but what's your name?"

She said, "Kalysta."

Then she left.Just like that, they've started the process.  Rui, The Goddess Of Love, have gathered the Officials and worked.  The process was really long. It took almost two years to finish. Meanwhile in that time, Hoya and L has been continuing their lives but can't stop thinking about Seohyun. They have been bearing with it for a long time. They visited her grave a lot of times with the SNSD members. News about her death were now old. Then there was something new. Something exciting and interesting.

And now introducing the new and improved Seohyun!

Seohyun:

Member of SNSD

Chic, Cool, & Cold (In other words the triple C's!)

Has been revived

Doesn't know anybody except her parents and Kalysta

Only nice to her parents and Kalysta (Nobody else! She's mean to them)

 

News was spreading real fast! People were screaming and jumping up and down. They have been informed about Seohyun coming back. Reporters and photographers took pictures of her walking. It was clear that it was her. She wasn't alone either. She was with Kalysta. She was asked many questions but cooly ignored them.

Day before she was discovered:

Seohyun was at her parents' house with Kalysta.

Her parents were shocked to see Seohyun.

Her mom stuttered, " S-s-s-seohyun?!"

Her dad was shocked, "I thought you were dead."

Kalysta said, " I'll explain everything."

Dad said, "Alright, please come in."

They all sat down andd Seohyun's mom prepared some tea.

Kalysta explained what happened, " The reason why your daughter is right here is that she was revived. I am her Guardian Angel from Heaven named Kalysta. It was me who brought your daughter back to life."

Both of them said, "Why?"

Kalysta replied, " It was Seohyun's choice to do it. She wanted you guys to be happy. She didn't want you guys to be upset and sad.  Right now, all of her memories are erased except for you guys."

Seohyun's mom cried, " Seohyun is really our child. She even got her memories erased so that we could smile."

Dad answered, "Yes. Kalysta, what if somebody were to discover her?"

Kalysta said, "That is the main reason I came over. I have decided to make an excuse. Here it is; The Seohyun that died was actually Seo Joohyun, Seohyun's twin sister. You've decided to put Seo Joohyun in Seohyun's place because she was very sick. If anyone asks, use that ok? Here's my number. Call me if there are any problems. If you're worried about Seohyun, I'll be by her side."

Mom said, "I understand."

Then Seohyun asked, " We're going to go back to our own apartment now. I'll be back soon. I love you guys."

Dad said, "We love you too. Now go before it gets too dark."

They said bye to each other and that's how Seohyun's new life started.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seohyun and Kalysta walked to S.M. Entertainment. Lee Soo Man was also surprised to see Seohyun there.

Lee Soo Man said, "What's going on?!"

Kalysta said, " The Seohyun you knew was actually a clone. This is the real Seohyun. Would you mind giving us directions to SNSD's house?"

Lee Soo Man asked, "Who are you?"

Kalysta replied, "I'm Kalysta, Seohyun's friend while she was in America."

Lee Soo Man said, "America?"

Kalysta responded, "Yes, America. She was very sick and had to go to America for medical treatment. That's why her parents decided to put Seo Joohyun, her twin sister, in Seohyun's place until Seohyun got better. Of course the real Seohyun did the audition, but her twin sister appeared in the trainee days. So, address please?"

The staff decided to drive them there and unlocked the door. They left Kalysta and Seohyun alone. Those two explored the house and finally found Seohyun's room:

Seohyun said, "Wow.. This is totally not my style. I guess this is how the twin lived."

Kalysta suggested, "Why don't we give it a makeover?"

"To get the image I want, it's going to cost a lot of money."

Kalysta replied, "I can turn anything into money. I'm a Guardian Angel after all."

Seohyun smirked, "Then in that case, let's get moving!"

First she painted the walls of her room. Then she went furniture shopping and setted everything up.With a touch of Kalysta's magic everything was soon perfect. It was now transformed into this:

Seohyun said, "That's more like it."

Kalysta asked, "  Wanna watch a movie?"

Seohyun answered, "Sure! Let's watch a scary movie. I want to watch The Ring again."

Kalysta said, " Ok. I'll get the popcorn and drinks ready."

"Ok." Seohyun said.

Later they were watching the movie. At scary parts, they hid under the blankets, screamed, and paused the movie. They've finally finished the movie and talked about their thoughts about the movie. They have cleaned up and kept on talking with each other.

At SNSD's Waiting Room: (During the time Kalysta and Seohyun was watching the movie.)

SNSD  were together in talking about the news.

Yuri said, " Hey guys come over and look at this!"

They all crowded around Yuri, who was on the laptop. The headlines said, " Seohyun ressurected!"

Yuri said, " Seohyun was caught on camera walking out of a cafe!"

Taeyeon replied, "That can't be true. I bet the journalists found this picture of Seoyun before she died, then put it on the newspapers to stir up some excitement."

Jessica said, " Why would the journalists wait for two years? They could've done it half a year later. Besides, I don't remember Seohyun taking that photo anywhere. She always listend to the manager and never went outside. Seohyun can be alive."

Yoona said, "Guys stop the chit chat. Our manager needs us."

The girls walked over to their manager and said, "What?"

"We're going to go home after performing 3 more times."

Hyoyeon said, "Yes!"

Sooyoung asked, "Why?"

The manager replied, "Someone is waitiing for us at our house."

Sunny said, "Who?"

The manager responded, " I don't know, but Lee Soo Man said that it's important."

After that the girls worked their butts out to hurry and go back home. Finally they were finished.They got in the car and immediately told their manager to drive faster. They ran to the door and got inside. They ran to the living room, but the person wasn't there.

Hyoyeon said, "Is that person hiding somewhere?"

Sunny replied, "Search the other rooms."

So they did. They looked everywhere in the backyard, the bathrooms, the bedrooms, but the only room they haven't checked is Seohyun's room.

"Could the person possibly be in here?" Yoona asked.

Jessica said, "It's pretty obvious that she would be here. This is the only room that we haven't gone through so far."

Tiffany says, "On the count of three we'll open it together. 1...2...3!"

They opened it and was shocked to see who was there.

They all said, "Seohyun!"

Seohyun looked at them, but didn't respond back.

Yoona said, "Seohyun was actually alive!"

They were happy to see her. A member of SME has resurrected! Tiffany went to hug Seohyun, but she stopped Tiffany and said, "Don't touch me."

Tiffany said, "What?"

Seohyun repeated her words, "Don't touch me."

Kalysta jumped in and said, "Ok! Before you get Seohyun irritated, I would like to tell you all something!"

Jessica asked, "Who are you?"

Kalysta answered, "I'm Kalysta."

Kalysta said, "I'll explain everything, but don't tell anyone else. I am actually Seohyun's gaurdian angel. Seohyun was revived through a long process. She wanted to do it because she wanted you guys to be happy. There were some side affects. One is memory loss, and two is change of personality. She doesn't know any of you guys now so you'll have to gain Seohyun's trust again."

Sunny said, " Seohyun.."

Seohyun said, "Tch. I wouldn't want to be friends with you guys even if we were the last people on Earth. I'm going out for a walk."

As soon, Seohyun got out Kalysta said, "She's going to be a tough person. Remember, don't tell anyone else. I'm going to go with Seohyun. We'll come back later."

 

Narrator: After that, the members were deciding what to do. Of course they're going to try to be friends with her, but they don't know how to.Man, Seohyun is mean now. It will be difficult. Will things work out between them?

 

Author's Note: Yo, what's up my readers! I am not making this as realistic fiction. I'm doing it as fantasy. So don't be bashing me saying stuff like "This is supposed to be realistic fiction! This could never happen in real life!" or something along those lines. I'll cry T_T!

Hearts & Hugs,

 Sweets_N_Kpop