Evil Kimberly,and a Grand Performance

Love's Obstacle

 

At SNSD's House:

SNSD's schedules have ended a bit early than usual. So they decided to stay in and watch a movie.

Tiffany said, "Guys do you mind if I invite someone over?"

"No." everybody replied.

Tiffany called Kimberly and invited her over. When Kimberly came, Tiffany introduced Kimberly to the SNSD members. After that everyone settled and watched a movie. Then in 1 hour and 15 minutes the movie was over. Some of the girls stayed in the living room and watched some tv shows while others went back to their rooms.

In Tiffany's Room:

Kimberly said, "Wasn't that a great movie?"

Tiffany agreed, "Yes! I really liked it when the fireworks went up and they kissed! It's so romantic! I wish Hoya would do that to me!"

"Didn't you say that Seohyun was getting in the way of your love life" Kimberly asked.

Tiffany replied, "Yep. Hoya likes Seohyun. I've been trying to get L and Seohyun together. It's going so SLOW! If there was only a faster way.

Kimberly said in a low voice, "Then why not just kill Seohyun?"

Tiffany was surprised, "No! What were you thinking?!"

Kimberly replied, "I was just kidding!"

Tiffany frowned, "Even if you were serious I still would say no. I'm not THAT jealous or angry. That just would be too crazy."

Kimberly said, "I know, I know. I gotta go. I want to tour around Seoul tomorrow so I got to sleep early! I'll catch you later!

Kimberly said farewell to the rest of the members. As she was walking home she thought, *Killing her is easier.*

- - -  -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -  -- - -  - ---- - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - --  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -

A new day starts and kpop artists do their normal routine. Wake up, get dressed, get told what their schedules are, and go to their schedules. SNSD and Infinite was done with their schedules around 11pm.  But Seohyun, Hoya, and L was still somewhere. SNSD's manager drove Seohyun to Infinite's practice room. In that room was only Hoya and L. After they sat down the managers started explaining things.

In Infinite's practice room: *Manager 1 is SNSD's manager, while Manager 2 is Infinite's manager ok?*

Manager 1 said, "Ok the reason why we have gathered today is because you three are going to have a special performance."

Manager 2 added on, " You three have been on a lot of shows with each other. We did this because it would be great if you guys could get more popular. You can decide the dance, song and concept. You have to tell us before October 15th. You can't refuse."

"You guys can start planning now ok? I'll be back at 11:30 to get Seohyun." Manager 1 said.

Hoya's thoughts: *I'm supposed to work with Seohyun huh? I'm guessing it's going to be pretty awkward .*

After the managers left, they didn't say anything. Then Seohyun spoke up.

Seohyun said, "That was a surprise! So let's start planning. First of all what concept should we do?"

L was contributing ideas while Seohyun was writing it on a board. Then she noticed that Hoya wasn't doing anything.

"Hoya-shii, why aren't you saying anything?" Seohyun asked.

Hoya replied, "Well I was just thinking."

Seohyun said, "Well can you tell us your idea since you've been thinking the whole time?"

"It's a bad idea." Hoya responded.

Seohyun replied, "Then we can try to improve it."

So Hoya sighed and told them his idea.

Seohyun said, "Not bad."

After a while they finally picked out the song and concept.

Manager 1 came in and said, "Seohyun it's time to go."

Seohyun replied, "Ok! Well I'll see you guys later! Bye!"

"Bye" both said in unison.

The boys put the board in a safe place and went back to their dorm.

- -  - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  --  - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - --  -- - - -  - -- - - - - -- - - - - - --- - -- - - - -- - - 

Infinite's House:

As soon as Hoya and L stepped into the house Dongwoo said, "Where were you guys?"

L replied, "We had a meeting with SNSD Seohyun and now we're doing a performance to make us more popular."

Sungjong heard them and said, "Really?"

Hoya said, "Yes."

"When is it?" Dongwoo asked.

Both said, "On October 15th."

I wonder if we're going to perform there too" said Sungjong.

L said, "I'm going to sleep. Don't you dare bother me!"

The rest said, "Fine~!"

- - - -  - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- -- - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -  - -- - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- -

SNSD's House:

When Seohyun came in, Taeyeon said, "Seohyun where did you go?"

Seohyun answered, "I was at Infinite's practice room."

Tiffany heard Seohyun said Infinite and ran to her. "For what?" Tiffany asked.

"Well Hoya, L, and I have to do a special performance together." Seohyun replied.

Tiffany's thoughts: *Aish why does she always have to be with Hoya?!! Well at least L is there so all my hope depends on him..*

Taeyeon said, "Cool. Well if you're going to practice with them tomorrow you better sleep now."

Seohyun replied, " I know."

Tiffany said, "Seohyun can I come watch you guys practice?"

Seohyun said, "Yes. Just as long as you don't distract us. We have a deadline here."

Seohyun went to bed and so did the rest of the members."

Tiffany's thoughts: * I can't let the two of them get any more closer!*

 Narrator:Tiffany was on a mission, Kimberly is getting meaner, and Hoya is still awkward with Seohyun. I'm guessing it's going to go downhill from here..

 

Author's Note: Hey! I know I wasn't updating a lot, it was because I was really sick and I had to stay in bed all day. Boohoo :( I know this is a little boring but I promise to make a better one! I'm still a little sick right now so I haven't been able to think right..hehe..