No Longer Enemies

Love's Obstacle

 

The day has come for Tiffany to watch the dance practice. As usual, they did their schedules and finished it. Next both of them went to the practice room. Seohyun and Tiffany waited for Hoya and L to come.

 

Seohyun asked, "Unnie, are you angry at me?"

Tiffany was surprised, "No, why?"

Seohyun replied, " I think that because you're always looking at Hoya and I with a mean face. Sometimes I see you trying to get L and I together. Don't consider me as your rival. Hoya and I are just friends. We're all friends. I respect you and I would've hurt you if I stole the one you love. "

Tiffany said, "Really?"

Seohyun responded, "Yes."

Tiffany's thoughts: * Come to think of it, I guess I was giving them glares, and maybe I was too quick to judge. But wait a minute!*

Tiffany blurted, "Then what about the kiss?!"

Seohyun's thoughts, * How did she know... Did she read my diary?!!*

Seohyun calmly said, "It was an accident. Do you think that I would purposely do that?"

Tiffany's thoughts: * She made a good point... Seohyun wouldn't jump on a person and kiss him.. I need to think about it more*

Tiffany said, "Give me some more time to think about it."

Then they both heard a knock on the door. Hoya and L came in.

L said, "Hey Seohyun. Tiffany is here?"

Seohyun said "Yeah. She said she wanted to watch our practice."

Hoya said, "Well ok. Let's stretch for a moment and then we'll get started."

As they were practicing, Tiffany was thinking about whether to accept Seohyun or not. After an hour Seohyun said, "Let's take a break! I'm going to the convencience store. Do you guys want anything?"

Tiffany said, "Iced Tea!"

Hoya said, "I'll just get a water bottle."

L replied, " I'll come with you Seohyun."

Seohyun smiled, "Ok. Let's go. You two have fun!" Seohyun winked at Tiffany. Tiffany's thoughts: *Did she just wink at me? Wait 'You two have fun!', does that mean she's purposely leaving us alone?!*

Seohyun and L walked to the convenience store. Of course with a disguise. When they walked in the greeted the workers.

Seohyun said, "The drinks are over there. What did you want?"

" Anything." L said.

L was looking around the store when he saw fruit in one of the chiller cabinents. L walked to Seohyun and said, "Why don't we get some fruit?"

Seohyun said, "Sure. Let's get one quarter of a watermelon."

L said, "Ok."

"Won't we need a knife to cut it?" Seohyun asked.

L replied, "Our house is not that far. I could just go get it."

Seohyun, "Ok. I'm come with you.

Those two were walking together and L was holding the bag. Then they finally reached their destination.

L said, "Here it is. Let's go inside."

They took off their shoes and Seohyun saw a bunch of sneakers scattered everywhere. *Seohyun's thoughts: * Well I guess this is the result of being too busy..*

Dongwoo saw them and said, "Hey guys what are you doing here?"

L said, "We came here to get a knife.

Sungyeol came in and said, "For what?"

Seohyun said, " We're taking a break and we need it to cut a watermelon."

Dongwoo said, "Oh ok. Go right ahead." Then he went into his room.

L said to Seohyun, "Stay here. I'm going to get a knife."

Seohyun replied, "Ok." Seohyun kept looking at the scattered shoes and couldn't help it. She picked the shoes up and put it on the rack. Now the shoes were nice and neat. L came back at just the right time.

L was amazed, " You cleaned this mess up?"

Seohyun said, "It's the least I could do. Let's go before Tiffany and Hoya starts worrying about us."

Meanwhile at the practice room:

Tiffany said, "You guys are really working hard aren't you?"

Hoya replied, " Yeah."

"You must be really tired. First you have to do your schedules and now this." Tiffany said.

Their conversation started out like that. Then they kept on talking and talking until they didn't even notice Seohyun and L came in.

Seohyun sang, "We're back~!"

L put down the bag on the table and started to take stuff out.

"Unnie here's your iced tea." Seohyun said.

Then Seohyun whispered, "How did it go?"

Tiffany said, "Ok."

During the break they chatted, played around and teased each other. Then they went back to dancing. SNSD's manager came to pick them up and so the practice ended.

Seohyun asked, "Have you thought about your answer yet?"

Tiffany said, "Yes. I guess I won't treat you as a rival anymore."

Seohyun smiled, "Thank you unnie."

 

Narrator: They aren't rivals anymore! Now both of them are at peace! But I wonder what's going to happen to L and Hoya.. We haven't heard from Kimberly either. That's a relief! But I think something bad is going to happen in the next chapter.