The Trio Is Back-With One New Member?

Love's Obstacle

 

A new day began, and Seohyun was the first to wake up. She woke up earlier than she really would, because she knew today was her first day working. She wanted proper excercise, and she didn't want anything to postpone it. So she did her morning exercise routine and after that she took a shower and got dressed. Seohyun found a little snack for breakfast and then went on her laptop. Her unnies are still asleep, but Kalysta got up.

Kalysta rubbed her eyes, "Seohyun, why are you up so early?"

Seohyun answered, " I just wanted to exercise for a bit."

She went over to Seohyun and looked at the screen, " What are you doing?"

"Yoona gave me a list of accounts that " I " have used on websites. So I'm checking them out." Seohyun replied.

Kalysta asked another question, "Oh. What do you think of the members so far?"

Seohyun replied, "They're not bad."

Kalysta said, " That's it?"

Seohyun looked at her, " Yeah. What were you expecting?"

Kalysta responded, " I don't know, maybe a "They're really awesome! They help me with a lot of stuff. I want to know them more!"

Then Seohyun gave her a "what the heck is wrong with you" look, " You are thinking of another girl. They are just ok, got it?"

Kalysta stretched her hands out and walked to the bathroom, " Yes, m'aam!~" Her thoughts: * She wouldn't be able to say "not bad" in front of L and Hoya would she?* She imagined Seohyun being all lovey dovey with those two. She bursted out laughing and it was so loud that it woke the other members up! Annoyed, Seohyun put on her headphones and listened to music. One by one, the unnies got out of the room and got prepared.

Tiffany went into Seohyun's room and said, "Seohyun, hurry up and get in the car! I want to introduce you to a lot of people!"

Seohyun shouted, " Fine!"

She grabbed her white backpack and took off to the car.

Almost everybody was in the car. The manager had to get the keys and Kalysta had to get a jacket. Yuri noticed Seohyun's bag and asked, " What do you have in that bag? It looks heavy."

Seohyun answered, "My stuff."

Tiffany grabbed her backpack and ped it, " Let me take a look!"

She saw a laptop, headphones, a water bottle,eye drops, bandages, vitamins, ipod, and a journal.

"Nice journal. Can I take a look?" Tiffany questioned.

Immediately Seohyun said, "No." She took the backpack and zipped it up.

Tiffany's thoughts: * Probably her diary.. I wouldn't want anyone looking into mine's either.*

For the rest of the ride, they talked about their schedules and the funny things that have happened during them. After a while, they have arrived at Music Core to perform their song. They went inside and walked to their waiting room. Tiffany was already finished with her makeup and clothes. She was waiting for Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Taeyeon. When they were finished, Tiffany wanted Seohyun to meet Infinite first. Going to Infinite's waiting room wasn't really far. It was just right around the corner.

Taeyeon knocked on the door and walked inside.

" Hello! We are SNSD!" Tiffany and Taeyeon said. Seohyun just bowed.

Infinite greeted back. Hoya said, "Hey, we're close now. You don't have to do that anymore.

Hyoyeon laughed, " Fine. Don't take back that statement. The reason why we came here is that we wanted you guys to introduce yourselves to Seohyun. Do you mind?"

"Nope, not all." Sunggyu responded. "I'm Su-"

"I already know you. Sunggyu right?" Seohyun interrupted.

Tiffany gasped, " You know him?"

Seohyun answered, " Yeah, but just his name and what he looks like."

Sunggyu was surprised, "Wow~! Do you know the names of the rest of us?"

Seohyun nodded her head, " Sungyeol,Sungjong,Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, and L."

Everybody in Infinite was amazed, " Oh~!"

Hyoyeon's jaw dropped, " How can you memorize their names?"

" You have posters and journals about everyone in the kpop industry. You guys even wrote down their age, what their favorite foods are-"

Hyoyeon covered Seohyun's mouth, " Seohyun, you shouldn't talk about that right now."

Seohyun forced Hyoyeon's hands down, "Whatever...don't need to touch me."

Taeyeon lectured, "But Seohyun, you shouldn't interrupt someone."

Sunggyu smiled, "It's no problem!"

Tiffany grinned, "Well, Seohyun I especially wanted you to see L and Hoya!"

They both said hi to Seohyun.

L complimented Seohyun, "You look pretty with that outfit on."

Seohyun replied, "Thanks. Tiffany has been begging me to let me see you guys. Seriously, she talked about it nonstop while coming here in the van."

Hoya said, "Oh~. You really seem friendly, despite your usual self.

Seohyun was in silence for a while, " Is that an insult? Well, I'm only being friendly because I lost the bet. Remember?  Don't take it the wrong way."

Tiffany hugged Seohyun, "Ayyy, you know you lost the bet so that we could be close and like sisters!"

Ignoring her and getting out of her arms, Seohyun thanked Hoya and L, " Again, thanks for helping us the other day. I appreciate it."

L put out his hand, "Your welcome. After all, we are friends right?"

She smirked and shook his hand. " Well, not yet but I think we can get closer." Then she reached her hands out to Hoya. " Same with the two of us, right?"

"Yeah." Hoya said.                  

Tiffany's thoughts: * They are really getting along well. I hope they hang out more.*

Hyoyeon went over to Tiffany and asked, "Hey, let's go and visit the rookie groups!"

Taeyeon snickered,  "Hyoyeon, you're probably going to go to all the male ones."

Hyoyeon stuttered, "N-no, I'm not!"

They all laughed at the scene. Tiffany told Seohyun, "Well, Seohyun you can finish your little talk with these two. We'll be waiting in the hallway." Then she turned to Infinite, " We'll see you guys later!"

After they left, Seohyun bowed to them and said, "Well, I'll be taking my leave. Bye."

L stepped forward, "Wait! Can I have your number? I want to talk with you."

"This is our first meeting. A couple more then I'll give it to you." she replied. Waving her hand, she left and joined Tiffany. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

Sungjong told L, "Hyung, don't you already have her phone number? She might have kept her old phone."

L was dumbfounded, "....True..."

Hoya laughed, "Dummy."

They started quarreling and arguing with each other. The other members had to charge in and change the subject

Back with the SNSD Quartet:

After visiting everybody, they are now walking back to their room.

Taeyeon asked, "Seohyun, which group or soloist do you like the most out of everybody we visited?"

Seohyun answered back with a question, "Why should I tell you?"

Hyoyeon said, " Just tell us, we're curious."

Seohyun sighed and thought about for a minute or so, " Since I kind of knew them... I pick Infinite."

Tiffany smirked, "Do you mean you are choosing them as a whole, or did you choose them because of one person?"

Seohyun gave her a glare.

Tiffany laughed, "Relax, I was just kidding!"

Their manager saw the the four girls and told them, "Girls, go up on stage. It's a rehearsal."

"Yes!" they all said in unison.

The song they were practicing was actually their latest song I Got A Boy.

After rehearsal:

Everybody was impressed by Seohyun. They complimented her and gave her a pat on the back.

Sunny said, "Wow! It's amazing how you can learn it just yesterday!"

Yoona joked, "You might be able to take Hyoyeon's position."

Hyoyeon pouted, "Hey, that was mean."

They started to make more jokes, and soon the the music program started. SNSD was the 2nd one to perform so they didn't have to wait for a long time.As they were heading to the stage, other artists wished them good luck. When they got on it, fans were screaming for them. After the performance ended, they had to go to interviews, do CFs, be on radio shows, and had to perform a couple of more times. Their last activity was that they had to go to a fansigning event. They chatted and chatted and then the manager had to interrupt.

The manager was worried if Seohyun has her signature, " Seohyun, do you have a signature?"

Seohyun nodded, "Yeah.."

He said, "Let me see it."

He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and Seohyun started writing. Her signature is really like the graffiti that people draw on walls. Her letters are more hip hop-ish than the old Seohyun's signature.

The manager was surprised, " It's really good. You do know that you have to keep writing this over and over right?"

"Yes, there shouldn't be any problem right?" Seohyun said.

He answered, "R-right."

They resumed their talk and in 15 minutes they were already there. The event was inside a building and the place was PACKED. People had bags full of presents. Some were standing up and some were sitting down waiting for SNSD to come.

Yuri told Seohyun, "Seohyun, they might give you presents so don't refuse them."

Tiffany joined in, "Also if they want you to do something, do it! It's for fanservice too! Well just do simple things, ok? We have a special bond with them. They support us so we should treat them right. Don't be cruel or anything."

"Fine, Fine..."  Seohyun mumbled.

Once they got in there, they went to the table and sat down. The fansigning started and everything was in order. The seating order was (left to right) Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon,Jessica, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yoona, and Yuri. After 5 minutes, there was this one girl who gave Seohyun a piece of paper.

"Seohyun unnie, can you read these online stories?" the girl asked.

Seohyun questioned, " What is it about?"

"I'm not telling you, unnie!" the girl teased.

Seohyun softly chuckled, "Fine... What is your name?"

She promptly replied, "Minah."

Seohyun wrote her name and a little message. "Alright, Minah. Have a good day."

Minah reminded her, " Don't forget to read it!"

Seohyun just smiled back and continued on.

It turns out that Seohyun has grabbed the attention of people when she came back. The space behind her was full of presents she recieved from fans. When the event was over, they had to pack up and put the things in the van. Unfortunately, it wasn't able to hold everything.

Sooyung complained, " Seohyun, you have too much stuff!"

" Don't blame me, blame the fans." Seohyun retorted.

Kalysta tried to calm everything down, " First let's take out Seohyun's stuff since she has the most presents Then put the rest of ours in, and if there are any space left, we'll put in Seohyun's things, ok?"

They did that and it took them a while. The van held everybody's stuff.. well almost. There was little space for Seohyun. The only things that she could fit in are a couple of books and some purses and sunglasses.

Tiffany came up with an idea, " Seohyun, you can wait here or take a taxi."

"None." Seohyun answered.

" Seohyun, we have no other choice. How about I stay with you here?" Tiffany said.

Seohyun her teeth, "Fine, I'll just take a taxi."

Kalysta walked to Seohyun, "I wished I could stay with you too, but I have to go to the Goddess Rui for a meeting..Sorry.."

They all said bye to Seohyun, Kalysta, Tiffany and left them on the sidewalk. Then waited a long time for a taxi to pass by. Then Seohyun's phone rang.

Seohyun's thoughts: *Ugh, if they don't say that they are going to pick me up, I'm going to quit this job.*

Sounding irritated, Seohyun answered, "What?"

"You sound angry." the other person said.

"Who is this?" Seohyun demanded.

The person responded very brightly, "It's L!"

Seohyun didn't reply.

L scoffed, "That was rude. Anyways, what's up with you?"

"FIRST of all, how did you get my number? Second of all, why are you asking me that?" Seohyun said.

L replied, " Well, I have the old Seohyun's phone number, so I figured that you might still have "her" phone. For the second question, why can't I?"

Seohyun understanded and answered L's question, " Fine, I'll answer your question. So, this is my first day working, and everything is going well until the fansigning event. My stuff can't fit into the van because there were a lot so the members decided to ditch me and the only one who stayed with me is Tiffany. Now, we're waiting for a taxi to come by, but we haven't got any luck yet."

L suggested, "It's always like that. Shall I pick you guys up?"

"You know how to drive?" Seohyun inquired.

L said, "No, Dongwoo and I were bored and had nothing to do.. So answer the question. Yes or no?"

Then she asked another question, "Are you sure? You guys don't have to go do a schedule, right?

L got impatient, "You know what, I'm going to take that as a yes. Now tell me where you guys are."

She listened to him and gave him the address.

Tiffany asked, "Who was it?"

"L. He is going to drive us back."

Tiffany just answered, "Oh..."

Soon, they came and Seohyun put her things in the back. The two girls got in the car. Seohyun was sitting in the front and Tiffany was in the back along with Dongwoo. 

Tiffany spotted something or someone behind Seohyun's seat crouching near the floor. It was....Hoya!

Before Tiffany got to say something, Hoya put one finger on his lips, signaling her to be quiet.

Just as Seohyun closed the door, her seat fell backwards.

"Aahhh!" she exclaimed.

Tiffany, Dongwoo and L were laughing at her. They laughed so hard tears came out.

Seohyun demanded, " Who did that?!"

Hoya loudly whispered into Seohyun's ear, "Hoya did!"

She backed away from him, "What are you doing here?"

Dongwoo explained while half laughing, "He's-hahaha- coming along-oohehehe-on our adventure."

"Adventure?" the girls repeated.

"Just sit back and relax." Hoya told them.

 

They were actually going to Daejoon's Game Palace. The "palace" is a place that is loaded with games. Seriously they have just about everything! On the first floor was a bar full of food and it was a resting place.. On the second, there were computers, PS1, PS2s, PS3s, Wiis, XBOX Lives, and XBOX Kinects. The third floor had arcade games and DDR. The final floor was filled with pool tables, air hockey, table tennis and foosball.

 

At the arcade (Still in the car):

"Hey! What if they find out who we are?! Ever thought of a disguise?" Seohyun said.

"Ayy, stop being so rude. I have these sunglasses and caps we could put on." Hoya replied.

L added, "I also know the manager, so if there are any problems, he'll help us out."

Tiffany sounded excited, "It sounds fun!"

Seohyun just made a noise, "Tch."

They all put on their disguises and went inside the place.

They greeted the owner and he said, " Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last saw you!" Then he glanced at the girls. " OH! YOU EVEN BROUGHT THEM ALONG!"

Everybody in the bar glanced to see why he is so loud..

Dongwoo whispered, "SHHH!"

Daejoon forgot, "Oops, gotta keep it down..Hey, I'll tell you what. Everything is on the house tonight!  Don't have to pay anything so go enjoy yourselves!"

"Thanks, man." Hoya told him.

They went inside the elevator and decided to go up on the fourth floor. First, they played foosball. It was girls against boys and Dongwoo was the score tracker.. It was pretty competitive especially against Seohyun and Hoya. Those two made most of the shots and were good too. The boys lost by 1 point and the girls were happy. The game continued and they kept on switching around partners. They continued to play other games and then went to the third floor. Tiffany and Seohyun were battling each other in DDR and Hoya, L, and Dongwoo are on the same forces shooting aliens. They spent a few minutes and then left to the second floor. Hoya, Tiffany, and Dongwoo were playing the WiiSports on the Wii while Seohyun and L were on the computers.

 

With Hoya and Tiffany:

"Why are you beating me?" Hoya whined.

Dongwoo joked, "It's actually us beating you!"

They were on their third game already.

Tiffany teased, "You just have to admit that I am better than you."

Hoya stood up and looked for another game to play, "Ok, let's see you guys try to beat me in this then."

He took out....Mario Kart!

Tiffany bursted out laughing, "Hahaha! I thought you would pick a more mature game, but I was wrong! Ha! Ok fine then. Bring it on!"

 

After about a gazillion rounds of Mario Kart:

"I win again!" Tiffany exclaimed.

Hoya felt exhausted, "I can't believe it..."

"Do you still want to play?" Dongwoo asked.

Hoya said, "Fine, but I'm definitely picking out a fighting game."

"Guys, I'm going to get a quick drink downstairs. I'll be back!" Tiffany told him. She said the same thing she said to Hoya and Dongwoo, at L and Seohyun too.

Now with L and Seohyun:

"What are you doing?", L questioned.

Seohyun replied, "I'm searching up a story a fan told me to read. What about you?"

L answered, "I haven't been on my twitter account for awhile so I'm going on that."

Seohyun got on that website and searched for the story. The title of the story is: My Red Rose.

Seohyun's thoughts: *Sounds interesting enough.*

Then she saw the tags on top of the story. It said, Myungsoo, Seohyun, romance,myungseo.

Seohyun's thoughts: *What the heck?...I should still read it anyways.*

It was just one chapter and while she was reading it she was shocked at the content of it: (Children,please do not read this part)

L caressed her body as they were kissing each other. He carried Seohyun to the bedroom and layed her down on the bed.

"I love you, my rose." L said.

Seohyun smiled, "I love you my prince."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - -  - - -  -

Her face had an open mouth and wide eyes.

She muttered, "What....did...I...just read?"

"What?" L peered at her screen.

He saw it and laughed. "Seohyun, those are "fanfics". Fanfics are fiction created by fans.They are mostly about romance between idols. Trust me, I've encountered these before and I was surprised too."

"I don't think I can ever get used to it." Seohyun shivered.

Seohyun yawned, "I'm getting a little tired. Do you want to grab a bite then go home?"

L nodded, "Yeah, just let me tell Hoya and Dongwoo."

He went over to those two and told them that they were going to leave soon.

Hoya asked, "Why?"

"Seohyun and I are exhausted and it's getting pretty late. We can just stay for a little to eat, then we can go home. Ok?" L said.

Dongwoo responded, "Ok, let's go down."

They walked instead of taking the elevator since it was just one floor. Once they got there, they saw Tiffany and she asked, "What are you guys here for?"

So, Hoya explained what the three decided on and Tiffany agreed on it too.

They were all looking at the menu when Seohyun asked, "What shall we eat?"
 

Tiffany blurted, "Spicy rice cakesi!"

Hoya added, "Kimchi stew!"

Dongwoo suggested, "Samgyeopsal!"

L inquired, "How about korean pizza?"

"Guys, just decide one thing." Seohyun said.

They did that, and then they waited for their food to come.

People around them started being suspicious about them. They wondered why they didn't take off their sunglasses when there is already enough light. Some thought that their hairstyles were familiar. Seohyun was the only one who noticed and kept on praying that the food will hurry up.

It finally arrived and Seohyun was pigging out. Literally.

"Woah!" Tiffany exclaimed. "Why are you eating so fast? We won't be able to eat."

Seohyun quietly said, "People are starting to be suspicous of us. Hurry, so that we can leave."

They listened to Seohyun. When they were done, they went over to the car while L had to say a few words to Daejoon.

L came out, but a stranger had ran up to him.

The stranger said, "Hey, you remind me of somebody."

 Dongwoo, and Tiffany were panicking, while Seohyun and Hoya was looking at L and the stranger calmly.

L responded, "Oh, really? Who?"

"L from Infinite." the stranger answered.

L's thoughts: *Myungsoo-ah, just laugh it off....laugh it off...."

L chuckled, "I've been hearing that from a lot of people lately."

The stranger gave him a "stop,lying to me" look, "It's more like you are L. Do you mind coming with me?"

L wanted to avoid her, but he ran out of ideas. Seohyun came in and helped L out.

Seohyun opened the car door and yelled, "Seungjin! Are you tricking her with your doppleganger app? You need to stop doing that!"

L catched on very quickly, "Sorry!"

Dongwoo said, "Hurry up and get in here! We don't have much time to show the app to the professor!"

He turned to the stranger, "Well, I gotta go. Have a good day." He ran towards the car and quickly started the car. Then they were all on the road back home.

"That was a close call." L said.

Hoya agreed, "Yeah, if it wasn't for Seohyun and Dongwoo, you would be grabbing the attention of the other people and then the reporters would arrive."

Tiffany yawned, " You have to thank them for that."

"I know." L looked at Seohyun. "Seohyun, it was nice of you.

Seohyun and Dongwoo said, "You are welcome."

 

They had an enjoyable time. It was really fun for them and a great way for them to relax. After 2 minutes, the boys realized that the girls weren't talking.

It turned out that they were both sleeping.

"They are sleeping so be quiet." Hoya whispered.

Dongwoo whispered back, " They are really cute when they are sleeping though. Even the new Seohyun is."

In unison Hoya and L both said, "I know."

The three decided to not talk anymore since they were afraid that they would wake Seohyun and Tiffany up. Now they were at SNSD's house. Hoya carried Tiffany, while L carried Seohyun princess style. The members helped put away Seohyun's stuff and led them to the girls' rooms.

L carefully placed Seohyun down on the bed and quietly said, "You are really cute, Seohyun. Sweet dreams."

Then he left her room.

Tiffany and Hoya:

He did the same thing L did to Seohyun except he said a different thing. "Tiffany, it was nice being with you."

The two went back into the van and drove back to their house. Seohyun and Tiffany slept peacefully and Hoya and L were happy.

 

 

Author's Note: GUYZZZ! What's up? I made this long because I feel like I owe you guys something since I was on a hiatus longer than I expected. This contains about 2-4 chapters that I usually make. I've also included some Hofany and Myungseo moments in here, since some of you wanted to read scenes like that. Also, I didn't want that little "My Red Rose" part to contain a lot of "it" you know. I want to keep it nice and safe for young readers, so I didn't write a lot of that. Anyways umm, everything in here is fake. Thank you guys for waiting so long for another chapter. I really thought some of you might unsuscribe, because I took so long. I hope you keep on supporting this story! I have also made another fanfic called "Fate Of the Chosen Ones" (a present to my readers). The first chapter of it is up so you could check that out here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/389613/the-fate-of-the-chosen-ones-amber-hara-junhyung-key-romance-seohyun-vixxn

With all my biggest Hearts and Huggies

Sweets_N_Kpop