The Confession

Love's Obstacle

 

Narrator:It's the last day of vacation and idols everywhere are not wasting time. They went everywhere and had fun. Let's go see what SNSD is doing.

SNSD's House:

Everybody was in the living room watching tv,talking to each other and is on the computer.

Sooyoung said,"Hey guys. Why don't we go tour some place. It's the last day of vacation. We can't just do nothing."

Hyoyeon asked,"Where should we go?"

" Let's go to the Namdaemun Market!" Yuri said.

Jessica said,"Great idea! I want to shop for clothes first. "

"No, I want to eat first." Sunny said.

Hyoyeon said"I want to play games."

Then they were arguing over where to go first."Games!" "We're shopping!" "I want to eat."

Seohyun spoke up and said, "Guys calm down. There is a solution. Why don't we form groups and split and go to the places we want to go. A few people in the Game Team some in the Food Team..you get my point."

"Seohyun you smartie!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

Tiffany asked, "Hey can I invite Hoya to join us?"

Sooyoung replied, "Sure! The more the merrier! Why not invite the whole group?"

So they did that. Everyone got dressed, and got into 3 groups of three. The choices that they have made cannot change at all. The Gaming Team was Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun. The Shopping Tean was Tiffany,Yoona and Jessica. The Food Team was Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon.

 

At Infinite's House:

Sungjong exclaimed, 'Hyungs we need to have a meeting."

They all gathered and said "What?"

Sungjong said, "I've got a text."

"Go on." Dongwoo said.

"It says that SNSD is inviting us to join them in Namdaemun Market. It also said to split into three groups. The Gaming Team, The Shopping Team, and the Food Team. They'll be waiting for us until 12:00 pm.

"What time is it now?" Sunggyu asked.

"11:15." Sungjong replied.

Sunggyu said, "Ok we better not keep the ladies waiting. We'll discuss about the groups in the car. Everybody get dressed and get into the car.

Hoya's thoughts, * My chance to gain Seohyun's heart. L don't get in the way. It's bad enough to know that you've kissed Seohyun*

 They got into the car and drove there. The Gaming Team was Sunggyu, Hoya, L,  The Shopping Team was Dongwoo and Woohyun and the Food Team was Sungyeol and Sungjong. When they got out they saw SNSD. As Infinite was approaching them Tiffany thought *Please let Hoya be in my group!*

Taeyeon said, "Hi guys! Gaming Team to the left, Shopping Team to the middle and Food Team on the right!"

Now everybody was in their positions. Tiffany's thoughts: *Darn it! I guess my plan backfired. I'll get to him some other way!* All the teams decided to meet back in 2 hours. They departed and left.

All the teams had a great time. Especially the Gaming Team. L and Hoya tried to get each other off of Seohyun. It was obvious that they were trying to protect her. "Guys no fighting!" Seohyun said. So they stopped fighting but still gave each other glares. As they were walking around Seohyun and Hoya lost the gaming team.

Seohyun said, "We've lost them didn't we?"

Hoya replied, "Yep."

"Well this will be our own little fun time. Let's go and play some more." said Seohyun.

Hoya agreed, "Yeah let's go."

They played a lot of games like DDR and air hockey.

"That was a lot fun wasn't it? I wonder what time it is.." Seohyun said.

Seohyun looked at her phone and it said 1:50 pm.

"Hoya we're going to be late come on! Seohyun screamed.

Just then he grabbed Seohyun's hand. "Seohyun I have something to tell you."

Seohyun said,"What is it?"

Hoya replied, "Seohyun, I like you."

Seohyun was surprised, "What?"

"I like you. I have ever since I met you. You're beautiful, smart, innocent, and pure. Will you accept my feelings? Hoya said.

Seohyun looked down and has been silent. Then she finally said, "Sorry,but I can't.. Tiffany likes you a lot and I respect Tiffany. I wouldn't want to betray her....."

Hoya replied, "It's because you like L right? I saw you pictures of you guys having fun on your little date. I also saw the kiss."

Seohyun said, "It wasn't like that. I couldn't do anything about it..He just did it on his own.."

Hoya said, "I see.. Let's go.."

The mood was gloomy and they didn't say a word to each other. When Seohyun saw  the rest of her members she smiled and waved to them. She didn't want to worry everyone. So she became her usual self but on the inside she's upset. They have said bye to each other and went back to their own places. That was how Hoya and Seohyun spent their last moments in Namdaemun Market.

 

 

Author's Note: Merry Christmas! This is my present to you guys! I hope you all got nice presents and I hope you liked this chapter!

Happy Holidays!

Hearts and Hugs

Sweets_N_Kpop