The Peculiar Fan

Love's Obstacle

Idols are back to performing, singing, and being on variety shows. It's been a week since their vacation and SNSD and Infinite were on many variety shows together. Tiffany explodes into eye smiles whenever she sees Hoya while Seohyun was being friendly. Then one day..

At SNSD's Signing Event:

SNSD was signing autographs for their beloved fans. Then there was this one peculiar fan.

Tiffany said, "Hello! What would you like me to write?"

The fan replied in English, " Tiffany don't you remember me? It's Kimberly Kim!"

Tiffany's thoughts: *Kimberly..Kimberly..my childhood friend!"

In English, Tiffany replied, "Oh I remember you! It's been a long time since we've seen each other!"

Kimberly said, "Yeah. I came here to help you Tif! I won't let anyone ruin your life!" Kimberly gave a note to Tiffany. " This has my current phone number so call me whenever you need something!"

Tiffany responded, " You've been saying that every single day when we were children! I'm sure I can run my own life Kim. Anyways, I'll call you when I'm finished with my schedule!"

"Ok, but I'm still going to protect you! Besides we're sisters. Remember that oath we made!" Kimberly went along getting the other members autograph, then left.

After her schedules Tiffany went to her room and called Kimberly.

Kimberly answered, "Hello?"

Tiffany replied, "Hey it's me Tiffany!"

"Oh hey! How was work?" Kimberly asked.

Tiffany said, "It's alright. Did anything happened while I was here in Korea?"

"No. It's been boring in the U.S." Kimberly replied. "Got any thoughts on your mind?"

Tiffany's thoughts: *Well...I guess I can tell her..* She told Kimberly, "I like this guy from another boy group. His name is Hoya and he is from Infinite. I have a HUGE crush on him. But Seohyun is getting in the way.

Kimberly's thoughts, *Seohyun huh? Upsetting Tif unforgivable! I'll wait a lil longer before I do anything else.*

Kimberly said, " Don't worry about it! Maybe she likes someone else! I'll be staying in Korea for 2 weeks ok? If you can send me a text of where you live! We could hang out with each other!"

"Ok, I have to sleep. I'll send it to you now!" said Tiffany.

Tiffany sent the text message and Kimberly recieved it. After that Tiffany went to sleep and Kimberly watched tv.

 Kimberly's thoughts:*Seohyun. I'll be coming for you soon...*

 

Just like that Seohyun had a new enemy! Will Seohyun survive through this war or be defeated by her rivals? Find out in the next chapter!

 

 

Author's Note: I know it's a bit short but still I hoped you like this chapter! I didn't expect my story to get upvoted ( 2 votes FYI)! Thank you to the people who voted!