Horror Or Romance?

Love's Obstacle

 

SNSD's House

Yuri said, "Hey it's been a long time since we've been to an amusement park! Who wants to go?

Taeyeon kindly refused, "Sorry, I'm visiting my parents."

Tiffany also refused," I have some errands to do."

Yuri pouted, "You still have work to do?! That . Are you guys in?

Everybody else said yes. They got into the car and went to the amusement park. They went frome ride to ride and had lots of fun.

They decided to take a break and ate at the food court.

Seohyun said, "I'm not hungry yet. I'm going to look around.

Jessica and Hyoyeon also went with her.

As they were walking around they heard their song Gee.

Hyoyeon said, "Hey it's our song let's dance to it!"

Jessica refused, "No."

Hyoyeon insisted, "Come on!"

Jessica said, "I don't want to."

At the same time as Hyoyeon Jessica danced. Seohyun laughed. She saw Infinite's fans selling CD's and posters and thought, *Infinite has some really nice boys. Especially L and Hoya. I can see why Tiffany likes Hoya.*

As she was turning around she bumped into somebody. She looked up and saw that it was Hoya.

Seohyun was surprised, "Hoya-shii! What are you doing here?"

Answering her question,he said, "I'm helping my friend out with this petition. You?"

"I'm just having fun with my unnies." Seohyun replied.

"I'm on break right now so do you want to hang out?" Hoya asked.

Seohyun said,"Sure. I'll be right back."

"Unnies I'm going to hang out with Hoya!" Seohyun screamed.

In unison Jessica and Hyoyeon said," Hoya from Infinite?! We're coming!"

Seohyun said it was fine. "Where do you want to go?"

At the same time Jessica and Hyoyeon said, "Circus Horror!" They had the same idea. They wanted Seohyun and Hoya to get closer. Literally.

"I thought you didn't like scary stuff Jessica unnie." Seohyun said.

"I'm trying to overcome my fears." Jessica replied.

Hoya agreed with Hyoyeon and Jessica. " It sounds like fun. Let's go!"

They walked to the Horror House. Then suddenly Hoya and Seohyun was being pushed into the house. The doors closed.

Seohyun screamed, "Jessica unnie!"

Hoya said, "Guess we have to go through this."

Many scary clowns popped up and the torches was lit as they passed by them. They had to follow the arrows in order to get out.

Hyoyeon and Jessica was looking at the cameras.

There is no skinship at all! Hyoyeon complained.

What is the next surprise? Jessica said.

One of the staff members said that the platform that they will be walking on has a panel that will make them fall onto the net.

"Perfect!" Hyoyeon and Jessica said.

Hoya said, "Stay next to me."

Seohyun said, O--Ahhh!

Hoya shouted, "Seohyun!" and grabbed Seohyun's hand. They fell and..

Hyoyeon and Jessica screamed and jumped up and down. They were so happy that their smiles wouldn't have fit through the door.

THEY...WERE...KISSING!!!!!!!

Hoya realized that they were kissing. He immediately got up and said, "I am so sorry it was an accident!"

Seohyun was still in a state of shock, "It's ok...

Hoya's thought *I can't believe I kissed her! Oh my god!*

Seohyun's thought *That was my first kiss! If Tiffany hears about this I'm going to be in so much trouble!*

They got out of it. Seohyun went back with her members and Hoya went back to work.

What will happen next? You'll find out in the next chapter!

 

Author's Note: I am so sorry that I 've updated so lat at night! I had a lot of things going on. The next chapter will be up on Wednesday! Sorry for the short chapter!

Hugs and Kisses

-Sweets_N_Kpop