Party! Party!

Love's Obstacle

In the kpop world everyone is busy.I mean EVERYBODY. The managers, the stars, photographers etc. But the greatest thing has happened. Well for the stars and everybody else. Everybody can rest for 1 month. Great isn't it? Wish we could focus on a lot of groups,but for now we're going to focus on SNSD and Infinite!

In SNSD's House:

 

As everybody was hearing the news Sooyoung said, "WOOOHOOO! This calls for a party!!

Everyone agreed. "Hey let's invite people!" Tiffany said.Again,everyone agreed.

"Who's going to do what?" Sunny asked

Then, Taeyeon suggested an idea. "Let's play rock paper scissors. The first three who got out will make the invitations and events,the next three will decorate and the last three will shop and cook. Later we'll rehearse for a mashup that Hyoyeon will make. Ok?"

Everyone said Ok.

The first three was Sunny,Tiffany,and, Jessica. The next three was Sooyoung,Hyoyeon,and Taeyeon. The last three was Seohyun, Yuri, and Yoona. As soon as everybody got their positions they got started.

The Invitation Team:

Sunny asked "Who are you guys going to invite?"

Tiffany said,"I'll invite Infinite,2PM,Big Bang--"

Jessica interrupted Tiffany and said, " Are you only going to invite boys?

Tiffany said, "You didn't even let me finish..."

Sunny: Ok no fighting. We have to hurry up so that we can tell Team Shop and Cook and Team Deco how many people are coming.

Tiffany and Jessica said in unison, "Fine."

The Set Team:

" Why are they so slow?!!" said Sooyoung.

Taeyeon said,"We have no choice but to wait. The Shop and Cook Team will come any minute now.

Hyoyeon exclaimed, "I can't wait to decorate!"

Shop and Cook Team:

Yoona said," I can't believe I got stuck with shopping and cleaning."

Seohyun said intelligently, " Ok so Yuri you go to the practice room and get all the CDs,then find some additional CD's in some other shop, I will shop for the groceries, and Yoona search for the decorating stuff plus some tables and chairs. We'll meet back here in 1 hour. Ok?

Yoona and Yuri both said "Ok"

Everybody in the dorm got prepared. Then everything was finished.

The Set:

Indoors

Outdoors

The Food

Infinite's POV

Sungjong screamed, "Hyungs!! Emergency meeting!!!"

All of Infinite said," What?"

Sungjong said, "I just got a text from SNSD's Tiffany."

Sunggyu said,"... You called us over here just because of a text?"

"No.. It said that she's inviting us over to their party they are having." Sungjong said.

Sungyeol exclaimed," Yes!  Let's go! They must have heard about the news.So what are we waiting for?

Everybody got into the car and drove to their house.

They saw a lot of kpop groups over there like Super Junior, Kara, 4minute, SHINee, and even the Wonder Girls.

Nobody's POV:

The music was great,the food was delicious,and the decorations were awesome. Then something happened.

SNSD's Taeyeon was on a stage. Then she said,"Hi guys! Thanks for coming to our party! You guys have heard that kpop stars get a month of rest right?To start of your vaction from schedules we decided to host a party!. We will have a series of events in this party. To welcome you properly, we will dance to a mashup/remix that Hyoyeon made."

It turned out to be a mashup of everyone's songs. Everybody danced, and clapped in the end.

Tiffany took Seohyun and Jessica and made them greet Infinite.

The SNSD Trio said, "Anyeonghaseyo! We are SNSD!"

Infinite said," Anyeonghaseyo!  We are Infinite!"

Seohyun is so pretty from up close...Hoya thought

"So are you guys enjoying the party?" Jessica asked

"Yes",everyone said in Infinite.

Announcer Hyoyeon said, This next song is a song for couples! Quickly find a partner and dance with him or her!

Tiffany pushed Jessica into Sunggyu's arms,while Tiffany grabbed Hoya. The rest of the Infinite members were dancing with someone except L. The same with Seohyun.

"Well I guess we better dance too." L said with a smile.

"OK,but just to warn you I'm really bad at slow dancing." Seohyun joked.

After a few minutes, " Hey you're not that bad" L said.

*She's really good actually.. * L thought

Seohyun said," Thanks"

Tiffany said to Hoya, "You know I like you out of all the Infinite members."

Hoya said,"Really?"

Before Tiffany could say yes Yuri said, "I hope you enjoyed dancing to this song! Now the moment that you all have been waiting even though if we didn't tell you what is Tiffany's and Seohyun's concert! Tiffany will be playing the flute and Seohyun will be playing the piano!

Seohyun and Tiffany went up. They looked absolutely amazing playing the instruments

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpg78PpuvMui70JBS6cL7

 

L and Hoya only focused on Seohyun. Seohyun's beauty fascinated L and Hoya.

Both had the same thoughts that not only she was beautiful but is very good at playing the piano.

After the performance Hoya and L went to her and said that she did a good job.

"Nice job Seohyun!" Hoya said.

"It was great" said L.

Seohyun smiled, "Thanks."

Tiffany with a sad expression, "Hey what about me?"

"You did good too" L and Hoya in unison

Everybody enjoyed the party. Then it was finally time to go home.

Hoya and L both asked for Seohyun's phone number.She said yes and went home.

Sungjong said, You guys must have really liked Seohyun to ask for her phone number on the first meeting.

"Why is there something wrong with that?" both L and Hoya said at the same time.

"Oh! Now you're both saying the same words at the same time.Seohyun is truly fascinating for turning you guys into this.

"Whatever" both said at the same time again.They did it again" said Sungyeol.

End Of Chapter One

 

 

Author's Note: I hoped you enjoy this chaptar! The next one will be up on Monday! Look forward to it!