Mission: Save The Rose

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

Jang Mi woke up to a bright light above her. At first she thought it was the sun, shone through her window. She was going to cover her eyes when she realized she couldn’t move her arm up. She looked down and saw her wrists were locked on the bed she was lying on.

She looked up on her surroundings. She was in a rectangular room, like a cube, made of see through glass. She was lying on a bed that looked like a surgery table and wearing a hospital dress and there were a lot of medical stuffs around. The light above her was a huge lamp that usually used on a surgery. Outside the room she saw a lot of people with white doctor robes.

She tried to release herself but once again she failed. While telling herself not to get scared over her abduction, she trembled a little when she once again looked around her surroundings. She did not want to get scared and did not want to trust her blunt instinct but she has a really bad feeling that bad things are waiting for her ahead.

People outside the glass room noticed her grunts as she tried to pull her hands out, they moved to their places. A middle aged man went inside the room and looked down at her. “You’re awake,” the man said while putting on his gloves.

“Where am I? Who are you?” Jang Mi asked with trembled voice.

“Good question,” the man smiled a somehow not so sincere smile. “You’re at South Korea Defense Squad’s facility. And I am doctor Kim. I am here to put some test on you, Alien.”

“Wh… what are you talking about?” Jang Mi tried to move away from the man who called himself dr. Kim.

Doctor Kim started to pull some strings attached to a machine and put the string extension on Jang Mi’s temples and glued it with some tape. “Well, we know that you and your space mates landed on our Earth around a month earlier. You guys created some kind of huge mess on the mountain you landed on and turned some of our helicopter and planes down. Fortunately, there were no victims. You have been laying low since then, but we had detected your movement between that café and the apartment and on S University. We finally figured out that you and your friend won’t be leaving our planet anytime soon.”

Jang Mi realized then. Doctor Kim was talking about the boys. And he thought she was one of them.

“I think you have it wrong, doctor Kim. I am most definitely not an Alien,” she told him while trying to shake off the cable strings from her head.

Doctor Kim gave her the ‘yeah-right’ smile. “That’s why we are running some test on you. We will see whether you are a human, or just a human look alike.”

“I am one hundred percent human!” Jang Mi tried to let go of herself. “I have no idea what your Alien talk about! There’s no such thing as Aliens!” She will protect the boys no matter what. They has saved her so many times. Now it's her time to save them, and if she could, save herself.

“We’ll see,” Dr. Kim nodded. “I knew from the reports that one of you has power to control the lightning,” he raised up one of his brow. “We’ll put on some electricity current. Let’s see if you can really control it.”

Chen’s power! She thought. “No… please.”

Her bloodcurdling scream filled the glass room as an electricity shock ran through her and made her unable to control herself. He mind was hazy. Her body became stiff. Her knuckles whiten. And among all the madness she felt, a voice reached to her.

Jang Mi!

It was Lu Han’s.

 

***

 

Lu Han ran as fast as he could back to the apartment. He pressed the elevator button a few times in a hurry manner, almost crushing it. He had no time waiting for the elevator to come down. He went straight to the stairs and climbed to the third floor. He ran up and kept running along the corridor. He pressed the password of the door and went inside then kicked the laundry room’s door.

Inside the artificial space the other boys looked up in shock to the loud sound of the door opening. Lu Han stood there out of breath, his eyes were searching the room, ignoring the questions from his mates, and it landed on Kris. He went to the Captain and grabbed his shirt.

“They’ve got her… they’ve got her! We have to help her,” his eyes were huge with fear and his hands trembled uncontrollably.

“Calm down, Han. What is wrong? Who got who?” Kris tried to peel Lu Han off his shirt but he grabbed it tighter instead and stared at him with frightened wide eyes.

“The humans. The bad humans. They’ve got Jang Mi….,” Kris’s grip on Lu Han’s shoulder tightened. The boys looked at each other in worry. “They’re torturing her. They thought she’s one of us. We have to save her.”

Tao jumped off his bunk and quickly headed to Lu Han. “Lu Han… calm down,” he tried to sooth the trembling boy and took his hands off of Kris.

Lu Han looked at Tao with disbelief, “how?” he asked before his legs gave away and Tao had to catch him before he hit the ground. “They tortured her, Tao… she’s in pain.” Tao’s face hardened and he was too, at loss. He squatted with Lu Han who has no strength to stand up.

Lay quickly went to his side and the others came closer in worry. Kris went to his knee and waited while Lay checked on Lu Han’s condition.

“He’s in shock,” Lay informed Kris.

Chen shoved Lay from Lu Han’s side. “What happened exactly?” he asked him worriedly. “How do they got her?”

Lu Han shook his head weakly, “I went to the rooftop as Kris said, and she was not there. I waited and waited but she still did not appear anywhere. So I decided to look for her here,” he pointed at his head. “I found her.” His voice broke. “Writhing in pain as they shot electricity through her…,” he looked at Chen whose face went hard.

Chan Yeol intake a sharp breath and Baek Hyun started to mutter some curses. Se Hun went pale and had to grab Suho who were gritting his teeth.

“Why…?” Xiu Min asked with low voice.

Kris’s jaw hardened. “Because they thought she’s one of us.” He retold them what Lu Han told him. Kris looked at the circle they made around him. “Remember what out trainer said back in Exo? In each and every planets, the life and condition of the society in the planet are different. There would be planets with high intelligent community that will welcome us with warm and wide hands. And the others which are still developing will demolish what they think as threat….For them we are threat….,” he looked around once more. “And they though Jang Mi is one of us.”

The tension in the room grew colder. The thought of Jang Mi in the hand of those kind of people scared them.

Kai moved back a few steps from them. “I’m going to get her,” he told them.

Lu Han looked up and gathered strength that instant and stood up. “Take me with you.”

“No!” Kris stood up, looking at Kai. “We’re all going.”

 

-------

Hi! Haha... sorry with always leaving you with cliffhanger. But a chaper has to end in cliffhanger, or there won't be a thrill to wait for the next one. (I hope I'm not being too mean :)

I have no idea about the Squad,  made it up hoping there's no kind of that thing out thre (Sorry, been watching too many Alien movies for the research. I have to say, Race To The Witch Mountain helps a lot!)

I hope you guys will leave comment after a read. It will mean a lot. Thank you new subsribers... I love you guys!!!

 

exoexo