Let Out The Beasts

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

EXO : Let Out The Beast : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x51LEcRVT4

 

----------

The sun was almost set that day. People were walking hurriedly toward their houses after a long tiring day. The South Korea’s Defense Squad Facility that was located a little further from the busy city of Seoul was also the same. People were walking out of the building while saying good bye to each other, going towards their home for a rest.  The evening was quite. A few guards that left for night duty even joked to each other, ignoring the quite evening.

It happened like a scene from a kid stories, where people just appear and disappear out of nowhere. In the middle of huge lawn of the Facility twelve boys appeared out of thin air. The earlier joking guards were startled and went alert. Two of them quickly grabbed their weapons and the other went to alert the other guards. With steps they were trained in, they went closer to the boys and stepped at a safe distance then aimed their weapons.

“W…who are you?” one of them stammered.

The boys, with their silver space suit, did not answer the question. Instead Suho moved forward and ask them back. “Where’s Lee Jang Mi?”

The guards looked at each other, did not understand the question. The second guard looked back at Suho, weapon still aimed the Vice Captain’s head. “Who’s Lee Jang Mi?”

Lu Han gritted his teeth and moved forward but Tao grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. “They don’t know anything, Han. They’re just lowly guards. They have no idea what happened inside,” Tao assured him.

Lu Han tried to even his breath and nodded. He did not like the idea of waiting the day this late to save Jang Mi. He wanted to went straight away when he found out that the person he cared the most was in the hand of mindless people who though she was an Alien while it would be clear to anyone’s eyes that she just a mere weak human girl. He just wanted her to be safe and sound. His Jang Mi.

 “Let me just finish them off,” Chan Yeol said as he moved next to Suho and flicked his hand and the hand with its long fingers burst into flame.

The guards were taken aback. Chan Yeol smiled a loop side smile to them and one of the guards trembled. Suho grabbed Chan Yeol’s back collar and pulled the tall boy back. “Hold yourself, Yeol!” he remind the boys. Kris just sighed at the back.

“Just tell us where you….”

A loud crack was suddenly heard as one of the trembling guards could not hold on himself and starting shooting the boys out of fright. But the boys stood still at their places, no one fell down.

The bullet that was shot from the weapon was floating right in front of Suho’s eyes. He stared at it as if he was expecting it to be there and did not like it. Lu Han blinked ad the bullet fell down to the grass. He now stared at the two guards that looking more and more frightened. They aimed the weapons at the boys again. Before they could pull out a fire the weapons were off their hands and flew above their heads.  Lu Han raised up his hand and the gun stuck to each other. He made a grasping movement and the weapons crushed into a ball in the air. He dropped his hand and the ball that used to be deadly weapons fell in front of their former owners.

The guards let out a choked sound and fell into their back then hurriedly crawled away from the lawn.

“That was a little too much,” Suho told him but Lu Han just shrugged.

“A little thank you would suffice,” he said coldly while walking toward the building. “She’s in there,” he told his comrades and paced toward the building. The other boys followed him suit.

“Lu Han is really scary right now,” Se Hun whispered to Kai.

“Do you have to say what is on my mind out loud?” Kai whispered back.

“Just a statement,” the youngest grinned.

As they stepped into the building, a loud ring of alarm wailing through the entire place. The guards moved from all over the place and circled the boys. Around twenty guards were now aiming their weapons at the boys.

“You’re trespassing!” One of the guards shouted at them. “You are now to be directed outside.”

Chan Yeol’s hand was instantly in fire. He looked around in alert while the other boys gathered, back to back in a circle, hands ready to fight.

The weapon clicked dangerously while each weapon aiming for a head. “Put down the torch!” the guard shouted again.

“I can’t…,” said Chan Yeol.

“Put! The torch! Down!” the guard shouted again.

“I can’t,” Chan Yeol said again. “Look.” He raised his left hand up and the guards eyes gotten wider as they watch the hand caught in fire.

“Attack!” the guard shouted again and loud crack and bang was heard around the huge hall.

Lu Han raised both of his hands and the bullets stopped mid air. The bullet fell down on the floor with loud clang while Chan Yeol got down and bursting fire to the guards and Se Hun blew the down with huge wind. Xiu Min shot his hand at two guards that were aiming at him and turned their weapon into ice, and the weapons shattered when it fell to the floor from their hands.

Chen looked around and rolled his eyes. He raised his hand and all of the guards suddenly struck in lighting and then fell down to the floor, unconscious.

Chan Yeol looked at the two guards in that fell in front of him with disbelief. “Hey! I was enjoying the fight!” He protested to Chen.

“Why…,” Chen turned to follow Lu Han who was moving to another door. “Must we waste time on boring fight when we can take them down in one blow?”

“Because it was fun! And you ruined my time!” Chan Yeol glared at Chen while following the other through one of the door.

Through another door there were a set of a guards again, waiting for them, weapon ready at hands. “There, Yeol. I give you your time back,” Chen said when they stopped running.

Chan Yeol smirked. “You better not taking my fun this time,” he said while moving forward and set his hands on fire. “Bring it on.”

The guards shot at once but Chan Yeol created a huge wall of flame before Lu Han could stop any of the bullets. The wall of fire radiating intense heat and each bullet that come in touch with it melt instantly.

“He’s showing up,” Baek Hyun muttered behind Xiumin, who were keeping them cool despite the fire’s heat.

Xiumin chuckled. “He definitely is.”

Chan Yeol put down his hands and the wall of fire fell down and gone, leaving the guards dumbfounded with weapons on their feet. The guns were also catching the heat and turned hot that they had to throw it down.

“Who… who are you?” The guard asked again.

Lu Han looked at them with cold eyes. “We’re the Aliens you’re looking for.” He told them.

The guards looked at each other and the first one shouted. “Catch them!”

“Catch? Like we’re some kind of cat?” Chen rolled his eyes and once again raised his hand and struck them with his lighting.

“Hey!!!” Chan Yeol yelled.

“What?” Chen looked at Chan Yeol with innocent face. “You’re not going to kill them, right? I’m doing you a favor.”

Chan Yeol growled but looked away.

“He’s right, Yeol. Let’s just find Jang Mi,” Kris said before they run again, this time through a stairs toward the basement.

In the basement, there was a huge door made of steel. Chan Yeol made his way throught the front and pulled out a step before throwing a huge ball of fire like throwing a kamehameha. The door crashed and crumbled right before their eyes.

Behind the door were shocked scientists that quickly took cover, and right in the middle of the basement was a square little room, made of glass. Lee Jang Mi was in it, unconscious.

 

---------------

Thank you for the comments!!!! I love it! More please? So I can feel the love? Hehehe...

I let the beasts out! If you like action scenes, expect for more beastly handsome beast next chapter!!! *I really like the song! Kai's whisper at the beginning is kinda... y? lol*

Congratulation EXO for finally win chart on MuBank! deserve it! Next week hopefully MBLAQ will win XD