All Those Feelings

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

Hi everyone! I'm back!

I'm really sorry for taking hiatus for so long. At first I just wanted to take hiatus for a few weeks. But work got me super busy and I had to extended my hiatus for... too long. I hope you guys will forgive me.

Thank you for the new subscribers, I love you guys. I would love you more if you leave me some comments (a little pushy, aren't I? Haha... please bear with me).  Please send some love to Jang Mi, and Jang Mi, who commented, I'm glad you found my story ^^. Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Jang Mi looked at the full moon that hanging low on the sky. She was yearning to see the stars, though she was presented with not many of them on Seoul’s too bright sky, the moon helped easing her heart. Her heart that was throbbing madly half an hour ago now thumping slowly, pacing along with her tears.

She had been weeping in silent for quite a long time. She had heard it, Lu Han and Kai’s conversation. The part when Lu Han screamed madly, in particular.

But I don’t like Jang Mi, he said.

The words ringing on her ear each time she told herself that there was no use of crying. She will weep again.

“He doesn’t like you, Jang Mi… and you already know that. Now stop crying,” she told herself again for the umpteenth time that night. She gathered herself and hugged her knees close to her chest and tried to even her breath.

“It’s good isn’t it?” She told herself. “He’ll be gone at times anyway… he doesn’t like you….,” she kept telling herself. “He doesn’t like you…,” She let out another sob and covered her face again.

A few minutes passed, and between the noises of the traffic, her faint sobs and uneven breath could be heard.

 It was almost midnight according to her wristwatch. The café should have been closed two hours ago. She wondered whether the boys were looking for her or not. Whether Lu Han was looking for her or not. Soft breeze flew through her and she inhaled a deep breath and raised her head up.

Framed by the moon’s light, there he was, looking down at her with expression she could only described as worry. The wind breeze blew again, but he did not move from his position that was floating on the sky.

He descended and landed a couple meters away from Jang Mi.

“What are you doing here by own?” he asked with his heavy voice.

Jang Mi hid her face between her folded arms. She did not want to see any Exonian this moment. Looking at them made her stomach turn upside down.

“Go away, Captain Kris. I want to be alone,” she told him.

Kris did not move. He stood there still, looking down at her, had no idea what to do for the very first time. He took a deep breath and took a step forward and ended up sitting next to Jang Mi, head up, looking at the sky.

“Our planet is just a few million years away from that blue star,” he said out of nowhere. Jang Mi rose up her head and Kris was pointing a blue star that was not too bright. “It seems small from here, I know. But it actually three times bigger than your sun.”

Jang Mi stared at the blue star for a full minute. “Don’t you miss being home?” She asked.

“You live away from your parents. You tell me. Don’t you miss being home?” he asked back.

She inhaled a deep breath. “I do miss being home. I miss my Mother. I miss my Father. I miss my Sister,” she smiled at the memories. “I miss the clear sky. I miss the times I climbed up to the roof of my rooms and watched starts from there, sometimes even fell asleep until morning,” she laughed to herself. Kris smiled along softly.

She looked at Kris and found the boy was looking at her. “You miss your home a lot, aren’t you?” she asked him back.

“I do.” Kris nodded. “It’s not as beautiful as here, but I miss it. A lot,” he sighed and looked up to the moon. “I miss the twin moons when the foggy nights were clear. I miss the underground shelters. I miss the last tree. I miss my family… And I miss her.”

Jang Mi looked at Kris who was staring at the moon with longing expression. So, there was someone for the cold Captain after all. Someone who turns his usually cold expression to the soft sad look he had now.

“What about her?” She asked him.

“Who?” He looked back to her.

“The one who are waiting for you back there?” She rested her head on her knees and looked at Kris curiously.

“I’m not going to tell you her name. It will make me miss her even more and I’ll probably doing silly things in front of you,” he grinned.

She chuckled but nodded. “Do you love her?”

Kris took a deep breath and stared at the blue star while resting his back on the wall behind him. “Define love,” he said in robotic like voice, like he was asking a computer.

Jang Mi frowned. How do you define love? Suddenly Lu Han appeared on her mind. Lu Han’s smiling face. “Is she beautiful?”

“The most beautiful creature in the whole universe,” he smiled to himself.

Lu Han that was holding her hand. “Does she give you that fluttery feeling?”

“She most definitely does.”

Lu Han holding her in his arms. “Does she make your heart beat faster?”

“All the time.”

Lu Han taking care of her when she was sick. “Do you feel warm when she gave you all of her attention?”

“From head to toe.”

Lu Han that hiding from her behind the shelves. “Does she drive you crazy?”

“Each and every moment.”

Lu Han laugh as he played with her on the beach. “Does she make you happy?”

Kris sighed in content and smiled widely. “Always.”

“So, you do love her?” Jang Mi asked blankly. Her mind still filled with Lu Han.

Kris looked at Jang Mi. His face was filled with concern. He hated seeing her this way. Jang Mi looked way more vulnerable than ever. Like she was going to vanish anytime if he say a wrong word. But the Jang mi he knew was not this girl.

“Do you love him?” He asked back.  Jang Mi blinked to her senses and looked back to Kris. “Lu Han. Do you love him?”

“How do you…,” she shook her head and looked away from Kris. “It doesn’t matter, he doesn’t even like me.”

Kris sighed. He just wanted to settle everything at the right place. Which means Lu Han on their spaceship to go back to Exo. And Jang Mi smiling and snarky like the first time she met them.  He didn’t mean to hurt them, and he didn’t expect them to fall to each other.

Again, he did not know what to do. He sat there with her in silence, hoping a miracle suddenly happen and everyone can live happily ever after. Too bad, this is not a fairy tale. And there’s no such thing as happily ever after.

Silent passed between them and the moon raised higher and higher while the breeze keep blowing softly. Kris sighed and stood up. He held out a hand to Jang Mi which she just stared at. He waited but she shook her head.

“I’ll stay here for some more time,” she told him.

Kris’s hand fell to his side. “Are you sure? It passed midnight already.”

She nodded and bit her lip. “Yeah.”

“I’ll stay….”

“No, no…,” she shook her head. “Alone,” her eyes begged at him. “I want to be alone. Please?”

He nodded. “Call me when you feel like coming back. It’s dangerous for you to go home alone. I’ll have you picked up,” her eyes grew alert. “Not by Lu Han. I promise.” She let out a relieved breath.

“Okay,” she nodded.  Kris started to fly up. “Kris…,” she called out to him.

“Yes?”

“Thank you,” she gave him a small smile.

“Don’t mention it,” he smiled back and flew away, leaving her back there by herself.

Jang Mi leaned her back to the wall again. She didn’t want to see Lu Han yet. At least not with swollen red eyes after all those tears she shed over her heartbreak. If she will face him again, she will face him with smile. With no sign of him breaking anything in her. She knew it will make both of them happy… or at least she thought it would.

After half an hour passed, she went down back to the café, which was already dark. It was a good thing that Mr. Yoo left her with keys of her own. After sometime with the ice for the swollen eyes, she went down and locked back all the doors. She thought she did not want to bother the boys, imagining that Kris will send either Tao or Kai to pick her up. Tao must be sleeping like a big baby Panda this time at night and Kai will be in deep slumber and oh how grumpy he was when he’s woken up too early. She decided she’ll just walk to the apartment. It’s just fifteen minutes walk anyway.

She walked down the vacant street, inhaling the fresh air midnight produced, when there was no vehicle around to create pollution. She kept walking, not aware of shadows of two men that had been following her from the moment she walked out the café. The two men were wearing black suits, a little too classy for street thug. Their movement was calm as they kept following her down the street.

Jang Mi who was still not aware of her surrounding turned into a small alley as a shortcut to her apartment. The men followed her behind. Not long after, she was screaming as the two men caught her from behind. She was trying to let herself go before one of the men covered her face with a handkerchief. The smell intoxicated her, and she passed out.