Planet Exo

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

 

“Your planet is dying?” She repeated Lu Han’s statement that she just heard.

Lu Han nodded. The other boys looked grim, like if they had given a choice, they wouldn’t want to be here. “Our planet has suffered for the last millennia. Our people are so advanced in technology that they forgot to take care of the planet they were living on. Soon, as they did not notice it, slowly the world dying. No tree could live. No wild animal could be found alive. No fresh air supplies, no clear sky, no blue shining sea. Just darkness of the thick poisoned cloud and black poisoned water. We have to live underground, trying to save some tree that could supply air for us and tried not to die.

“The court finally decided that the youngsters have to be sent to find a living planet and learn on how should we fix the planet so it will be habitable, and we could live. A few groups of youngsters have been sent and we are one of them. We finally found Earth after a long journey and landed on… a forest? You said it was a forest, right?” he looked unsure.

“Yes… I said it was a forest,” Jang Mi nodded.

“That was the first time I saw so many trees,” the lightning boy sighed dreamily. “I wish planet Exo could turn that way someday.”

“It will Chen… it will,” the leader nodded to him. All of them smiled for the thought.

Jang Mi smiled without her knowing but she snapped back to her senses. “Wait, wait… if you come from another planet is that mean… you guys are Aliens? Are you here to kidnap me?” Jang Mi quickly hugged herself.

“Lee Jang Mi, we told you we came here to learn,” the leader said annoyed.

“I don’t know but I don’t trust you, Mr. Leader,” she gazed him with pierced look.

The leader raised his brows. “How do you know I am the leader?” he asked.

“Well, everyone follows your order. Whatever you said they will do it that instant,” she told him what she saw.

The leader nodded. “You’re not as stupid as I thought you were.”

“Hey!” she glared at the leader.

“My name is Kris, I’m the Captain of Exo Rescue Team No. 11. This is my vice Captain, Su Ho,” he gestured at the water boy next to him, who gave her a smile and nod.

“Su Ho? Like Korean Su Ho for Guardian?” she asked confusedly.

“Yes,” Su Ho nodded, acknowledging her statement.

Jang Mi raised her brows, thinking how weird that was but Kris continued. “That is Kai, he’s the one who in charge for transportation, with or without tools,” Kai waved at her, she just nodded. “This is Chan Yeol, he controlled the ship,” the boy with flame nodded. 

This is getting weirder and weirder, like I am trapped in a rabbit’s hole. And I’m not even Alice. Jang Mi thought as Kris pointing at another boy. “That is Bacon, he….”

“Controlled flashlight?” Jang Mi snapped.

The other boys laughed and the boy frowned at her. “Just…,” he showed his palm to Jang Mi and blinding light showed from his palm. “…light, Lee Jang Mi, light.”  .

“Aww, okay, okay… sorry! Turn off the light!” she covered her eyes from Bacon’s light. Bacon snickered and closed his palm, shutting the light off.

She shot Bacon a look before looking back to Kris who held his laugh. He cleared his throat and pointed at the boy next to Bacon. “That is Se Hun, he’s in charge of… err…,” Kris was at loss.

“I take care other people,” Se Hun grinned. The other boys just shook their head after hearing what Se Hun said. Jang Mi just smiled.

“This is Chen,” he pointed at the lighting boy, “he and Tao,” he pointed at the scary looking boy, in charge of our security.” Both of them waved a little, Jang Mi waved back half heartedly. “This is D.O, he’s in charge for landing,” he pointed at a boy on the next sofa. “That is Lay, on your left, in charge for health. Behind him is Xiumin, in charge for… consumption,” he eyed Xiumin who rolled his eyes. “And the last one is Lu Han, in charge for connection with outside world. He’s doing pretty good, I say.” He nodded proudly as Lu Han flashed her the bright smile again.

She looked at Lu Han and nodded, “that’s why you talked to me first.”

“Yes,” Lu Han said and smiled brighter.

“Please, stop smiling,” Jang Mi rubbed her temple, did not affected at all.

“You’re not feeling good, Lee Jang Mi,” that was not a question, he stated it with concern.

Jang Mi looked at Lu Han skeptically, “Stop reading my mind. It’s creepy.”

“You’re disturbed,” he said again, stunned, as if it didn’t cross his mind at all that it will bothered her at all.

“Yes! I am disturbed!” She shot up and looked at all of them one by one. “Oh my God,” she walked back and fro in her small living room. “There’s 12 boys… BOYS in my apartment! I haven’t even invite one before, now I have twelve! And one of them can read minds! The other can fly! And for God sakes, who know what the others can do!” she talked to herself, while the boys watched her walking around like a crazy girl.

“I can teleport,” Kai offered an answer, raising his hand.

“I did not ask,” She glared at Kai. Kai shrugged and pull his hand down.

“Why are you that worried? We told you we’re not going to hurt you,” Kris rolled his eyes as if he was saying, ‘I know this girl’s mind in not right from the first moment I saw her.’

“Yeah, right!” she rolled her eyes back at him.

“She’s worried because boys and girls are not supposed to stay in one house because…,” Lu Han stopped his statement mid-air and turned red, he was blushing.

Jang Mi, whose mind had been read by Lu Han blushed as well. “I told you not to read my mind!” she looked away.

“Because what, Lu Han?” Kris confused at the two blushing people in front of them. They clearly had no idea what will happened if boy and girl live under the same roof.

Lu Han cleared his throat. “Because….”

“Stop! Stop! Fine… I trust you! Now what?” She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

“We’re going to stay here.” Kris announced.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

for ExoticsInspirit: I hope this will do... please just tell me if you want a bigger form :D

deedee48: yup yup, haha... they actually came to meet me.

SeaTurtle : I think that's because Japan has too many Ultramans already kkk~ JK.

 

Btw, um... because it's my birthday I'm going to update double chapter.

Thanks a lot for reading this silly fic which will get sillier from now on.

I love all of youuuu <3