The Wolf And The Beauty

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

The boys were stunned on the basement entrance. Jang Mi was there, inside a glass cube in the middle of the basement. Her hands were locked, there were bruises on her face and there was something that looked like burnt wound on her arm. Her lips were blue, her wet hair fell on her face and she was unconscious.

“Jang Mi…,” Lu Han writhed and walked closer to the glass rooms but a few guards appeared in front of him.

“Stop! Stop where you are!” They shouted at him.

He looked at them and glared. “I have no time for you,” he said and waved his hand and instantly the guards swiped from in front of him.

“It’s them!” Dr. Kim yelled from behind the glass door. The boys looked straight at the Doctor who showed some kind of malice on his face. “Catch them!” he told the other scientists.

“You…,” Lu Han produce some kind of growl in his throat and run toward the glass room but some people attacked him and made him fall down.

The boys were also facing the same problem. They no longer used guns as weapons. They tried to catch them with net or bare handed, some even tried to shock them with electric current. The other boys dodged the stun gun but Chen did not even move when the electricity run through his body. He looked at the scientist that tried to knock him down with electricity shock and grabbed the cable that connected to the stun gun and shot his own electricity through it. The scientist fell down unconscious.

While Baek Hyun blinded half of the guards and Tao practiced some martial arts on them, the combo beat most of the guards bare handed. Chan Yeol shots balls of fire around the basement and ended setting up half the room on fire. Se Hun made two huge twisters in the middle of the room and somehow helped Chan Yeol spreading the fire.

Female scientists screamed and run out the room in panic while male scientists tried to fight the boys, which not really working. The angry boys did so much damage to the place but still retrained themselves not to spill any blood.

Xiumin already froze so many people when he reached the glass room, where doctor Kim locked himself with unconscious Jang Mi. Xiumin kicked the door but it wouldn’t budge. Getting angry at the smirk the doctor showed him, he touched the glass room and set in on ice. He kicked it one more time but the glass did not break.

Xiumin looked confused. Once again he tried to freeze the glass, the outside part of the glass froze but nothing happened in the inside part. He cursed and tried to break the thick glass with anything he could find but not working.

“No use, Alien. I had this glass room specially made to contain all of your supernatural powers,” he told him with a malevolent laugh.

“Release Lee Jang Mi,” he demanded.

“Who? This girl?” Doctor Kim went to Jang Mi’s side and grabbed her by the hair. “She’s just a human. She’s no use to me.”

“Jang Mi!!!” Lu Han screamed across the room. He pushed one of the scientists that tried to keep him down and swipe everyone out of his way when he run toward the glass room. “Jang Mi!” He hit the glass wall repeatedly. “Let go of my Jang Mi, you evil!”

Doctor Kim looked at Lu Han, “Which one are you? The Healer or the Telepath?”

I’m going to kill you. Lu Han told the doctor through his head.

The doctor let out a maniac laugh. “I knew, I knew it! Your power has no use here, Telepath!”  He grabbed a surgery knife and held it on Jang Mi’s neck. “What are you going to do now?”

How about this?

Lu Han tried to move the Doctor’s hand from Jang Mi’s neck but it was still there. He looked taken aback, not believing what happened. The doctor do the exact opposite of what Lu Han wanted him to do, he pressed the knife to Jang Mi’s neck and fresh red blood started to flow on Jang Mi’s white neckline.

“No!!! Let go of her!” Lu Han screamed and smacked the glass repeatedly causing his fist bruised and slightly bleeding a purplish blue blood.

“Captain!” Xiumin yelled for his leader. Kris flew to them and landed right between the screaming Lu Han and panic Xiumin.

“What happened?” Kris asked Xiumin.

“This glass… it holds our powers. I can’t shatter it with my frost and Lu Han couldn’t control anything in it,” Xiumin told the Captain.

“I got it,” he nodded. His eyes turned to Lu Han. “Han, we’ll save her. Now step back, I’ll crush the glass,” he said.

Lu Han stopped screaming and looked at Kris with bloodshot eyes. He nodded and stepped back, followed by Xiumin.

Kris flew a couple of meters on the air and started whispering something in Exo language. A huge circle of fire appeared above them and through it, a dragon appear.

The dragon roared and flew around the basement before landed on the glass room.  Doctor Kim looked startled. He started to open the locks on Jang Mi’s hands and dragged the unconscious girl back with knife still on the neck. Some blood was still flowing through the earlier wound.

“Crush,” Kris told the dragon and then it roared before covering the glass with its body and trying to crush the glass cube.

The glass cracked a little but did not crush nor shattered. The dragon roared angrily and tried to pull the glass room of but it did not move from it place. The dragon breathed fire to the glass but still no use. It looked at Kris as if it wanted to apologize. Kris nodded understandingly and the circle of fire appeared on the top of the dragon and it flew through it then disappeared.

“I told you your powers won’t work against this glass, haven’t I?” The doctor laughed evilly.

The other boys now gathered around the glass door and now glared deadly to the doctor.

“All of you are here! The Flight boy, The Light boy, The Fire boy, The Lightning boy, The Teleporter, The Wind boy, The Telepath, The Healer, The Water boy, The Frost boy, The Earth boy and… what are you?” He looked at Tao after looking at each boy while saying their powers.

“You have no idea…,” Tao said sarcastically.

“And calling D.O an Earth boy sounded so wrong,” Chan Yeol said. The other looked at him incredulously. “What? I’m just saying since we’re not from Earth calling him an Earth boy sounded not right.”

“Shut up, Yeol!” Baek Hyun grunted. “Let’s just show this old man that he’s wrong.” Chan Yeol shrugged then  started to set his hands on fire and shot a huge ball of fire to the glass cube. The fire covered the cube, but when it faded down nothing happened.

“Slow down, Yeol! Don’t forget that Jang Mi is still inside,” Se Hun warned Chan Yeol when the fire faded .

Chan Yeol muttered some curses and tried one more time with fire bolts, still not working.

Lu Han moved forward and touched his hands to the slightly blackened glass after all the fire that had been throwing to the glass, both from Kris’ dragon and Chan Yeol’s power. Chen now was trying to throw lightning to the other side of the glass, but also had no effect.

“Jang Mi…,” Lu Han whispered as he saw Jang Mi’s current state. He did not want any of this happen to her. He felt guilty seeing how many wounds and bruises covering her. “I’m sorry…,” he touched her transparent silhouette on the glass. “Wake up… please…,” He begged although no one could hear him over the noise.

The other boys tried to attack the cube one by one but nothing happen except doctor Kim laughed more and more maniacally. Baek Hyun was gasping for breath and threw heat of blinding light to the cube. Just then, Jang Mi opened her eyes slowly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong haseyo...

I'm sorry for the super late update. My home internet connection was somehow... dead. I haven't been able to sufr the internet world for nearly 3 weeks. I'm really sorry. I'll try to update more in the future.

Thank you new subscribers. I would apreciate some comments. Thanks ;)