The Wide New Bathroom

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

 

“You’re what?! Are you out of your mind?” Jang Mi yelped and stood up, glaring at the Captain.

“I wish you stop asking that question,” Lu Han shook his head.

Ignoring Lu Han, she pointed at her small apartment. “Have you seen how small this place is? There is no place for you guys here!”

“We can manage that,” Su Ho assured her.

“HOW?!” she screamed.

The fluffy looking boy from earlier, Jang Mi already forgot who his name was, stood up and looked around. He nodded and went to the bathroom. Oh… Jang Mi thought he was going to do something great with his hidden power or anything, he just wanted to use the bathroom. Jang Mi sighed and walked back and fro again, muttering things to herself, not paying attention to the boy who now pulled out another transparent thing from his inner pocket and put it on the bathroom door. The thing glued instantly and blinking lights of green and red before it turned totally bright green and the boy smiled.

“Done,” the boy said, looking at the leader.

“Good job, Xiumin,” the leader stood up and tapped Xiumin’s shoulder before he entered through the bathroom’s door.

“What…,” Jang Mi left dumfounded when the boys one by one entered the bathroom. How could all of them fit in there?!

“You’ll see…,” Lu Han smiled and followed his friends to the bathroom.

Curiously, Jang Mi followed his lead and went passed the bathroom door and gasped. “This is not my bathroom,” she whispered to herself as she looked around.

Her small bathroom turned into a wide round white room with 12 bunks all around the room. It was all white, like she was stepping in to cotton land and all her dim colored clothes looked like a spot of large piled dust. She looked around open mouthed while the boys searched for their own bunks and got comfortable with themselves.

“What do you think?” Lu Han asked from his bunk, just above the scary looking boy’s who was not looking so scary now that he drifted into his deep slumber.

“My bathroom is much bigger than my apartment,” Jang Mi stunned at the high ceiling where no lighting bulb put on, there’s just pure light came out of it.

“So,” Lu Han jumped off from his bunk and stood in front of Jang Mi, “You’re going to let us stay, aren’t you?”

“Do I have a choice?”

***

Next morning came and the sun shone brightly passing a little crack between Jang Mi’s curtains and hit her eyes. She groaned and sat then looked around. She was still in her room and wearing her favorite pajamas. She nodded to herself. “Yes, that’s all was just a bad dream. A really bad dream.”

She stood up and stretched her body before she let out a yawn and heading to her bathroom. She opened up the bathroom’s door, ignoring the green plate glued on it and tried to find the switch to turn on the light, but it was not where it usually was. With a frown, she walked deeper into the bathroom to find the switch but it still not there, and the bathroom didn’t end after her fifth step, like usual. The dark bathroom suddenly looked creepy as she walked forward slowly.

“Ow,” she tripped on something after her 20th step. “Finally the bathtub,” she assured herself. ‘Why did the bathtub moved so far?”

The light on the ceiling , revealing the big white room she thought she saw in her dreams, and to her shock, like someone slapped her, she realized it was not a dream. Twelve boys, some of them were topless, rubbing their eyes and stared at her in a daze. Some of them stirred back to sleep after seeing it was her, clutching a table in the middle of the room she thought was her bathtub.

“What are you doing here, Lee Jang Mi,” leader Kris frowned at her sight.

“Aaaaackkk!!!” She screamed and darted out the place she thought was her bathroom and hid behind the wall.

“She thought she was dreaming,” Lu Han answered Kris’ unuttered question

“Silly girl,” Kris muttered and rolled back to his bed.

Lu Han smiled and jumped down his bed again and went out to find Jang Mi sat on the corner of the living room, hiding her head between her knees and covering her ears while muttering nonsense. “I was not dreaming. How could this happen? What did I do wrong? Twelve boys slept in my bathroom. My Mom’s going to kill me if she knows there are boys in my apartment. What am I going to do?”

Lu Han shook his head and walked toward Jang Mi and squatted in front of her. “Lee Jang Mi.” he called out her name.

“What?” she shot him a look. “Don’t try to read my mind. If you ever read my mind again I’ll kick you out the house.” She glared.

Lu Han stunned, but then he sighed. “I’ll try.” He nodded.

Jang Mi’s expression softened and then she pouted. “I thought you guys were just a nightmare,” she covered her face in her hands.

Lu Han smiled and patted her head, “We are not,” he said.

“Too bad you’re not,” she murmured. “Now how am I supposed to use my bathroom?” she whined and grabbed Lu Han’s white T-shirt’s collar. “I.Need.To.Use.The.Toilet!” she said every word with a glare, eye to eye, just 5cm away from each other.

“I’ll ask the Captain,” Lu Han released himself from Jang Mi’s grab with red face, aware of the closeness. The dense girl who just care about her need for the toilet, cuddle herself up again on the corner, holding her need for her now disappeared bathroom.

Lu Han went back to the room and woke all his 11 mates. He has to drag Kris out because the leader refused to move out. All of them looking exhausted and half asleep waiting as Xiumin moved the green plate from the bathroom door to the laundry room’s door.

Jang Mi quickly darted to the bathroom as soon as the plate moved. The boys sleepily got back to their room and got back to sleep. All except Tao, who slept on the sofa, too tired to wait for the plate to be moved, and Lu Han, who was no longer feeling sleepy.

After doing her business, taking a bath and everything, Jang Mi came out of the bathroom all fresh and clean. Lu Han looked up to her and smiled, and for the first time since they met, she smiled back, genuinely.

Stunned by the smile, Lu Han quickly shook his head and cleared his throat. “Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah,” she nodded and went into her room to change her clothes.

“Where?” Lu Han asked as she closed the door behind her.

“I thought you already know, since you read my mind and everything,” Jang Mi scoffed from inside the room.

“You told me not to, so I didn’t. You don’t like it,” Lu Han stated as he leaned to the sofa and poked Tao’s cheek, the later grumbled, rolled and snored again.

“… that’s very nice of you, Lu Han. I appreciate it,” she said with gratitude.

Lu Han smiled at the tone. “I appreciate you, for taking us all in.”

“It’s no problem,” Jang Mi showed up in her usual pair of jeans with navy blue top. “It’s my pleasure to welcome the guests of Earth,” she grinned.

Lu Han frowned. “You changed your outfit. It’s different from yesterday,” he said, pointing at the navy blue top.

“Of course, I can’t use the same clothes from yesterday, it’s dirty,” Jang Mi took her bag.

Lu Han frowned deeper, he noticed as Jang Mi stepped toward the door. “But where are you going?”

“School,” Jang MI put on her shoes.

“What for?” Lu Han asked again.

Jang Mi looked at him incredulously, “to learn, of course.”

“To learn?” Lu Han mumbled to himself.

“Stay in the house okay. Lock the door if you want to go out.  I’ll be back after lunch, bye,” she waved her hand to Lu Han.

“Learn?”