Who Are You?

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

 

Jang Mi gaped at the boy in front of him. Her eyes went twice its size behind her glasses . She was so shock that she might faint in front of the stranger that just greeted her with the weirdest greeting ever.

If only she was not that shock, she might will realized that the boy who talked to her was really good looking. So good looking that if they were in the middle of a crowded place, all eyes will be set on him. But not right now, in the middle of nowhere, and not on Jang Mi whose all five senses were closed by her shock.

“Umm, greetings?” The boy said again reluctantly.

“Uh… yeah… hi,” Jang Mi answered him after she caught what he was saying.

The other silhouettes, who turned to be the other boys. All of them are boys, in their late teens or early twenties, as she guessed. All of them were wearing the same odd silver clothes as the first boy. Jang Mi counted as each of them coming and stood next to each other. There were twelve of them, including the first boy.

“Greetings, Earthling,” they said in unison.

“Oooh my God,” Jang Mi cooed and tried to crawled back. “Please, take anything you want! Just don’t kill me,” she said and she crawled back.

“Kill?” The first boy said as he moved closer to Jang Mi.

“Don’t… please,” if she ever felt a fear before, it was nothing compared to this one.

Twelve odd boys just came out of a spiky meteor and now they were saying kill to her. She was frightened to her deepest bone.

“What is kill?” The boy asked again. He looked at his transparent phone and said. “Define: kill.”

“Kill. The word human on earth use to take away life from another living thing.” The phone answered with computerizes voice.

The boy looked at her with widened eye. “We are not here to kill you, Earthling. We came in peace. We came to learn,” he said.

“Really?” Jang Mi gulped her saliva. The boy nodded, followed by his fellow mates. “Good then.”

“Where is this, Earthling?” one of the boy asked out while he looked around his surroundings.

“Err… a forest?”

“Forest…,” the other looked around in awe, inhaling their breath deeply.

“Not that, I mean which path of Earth is this?” The second boy asked again.

“Uhh… South Korea? On the northern sphere of earth, located between North Korea and Japan,” her geek self kicked in.

“Thank you,” the boy said and pulled out his own phone.

He went to the meteor and scanned it with his phone and in front of Jang Mi’s eyes, the meteor shrunk into a marble sized rock. Jang Mi gasped loudly at the scene in front of her. The boy took the rock and put it in his pocket.

“What? Where? How? Who?” Jang Mi gagged into her questions, she stared at those boys in disbelief.

The first boy smiled at her softly. “That was our ship,” he said.

“S… ship?” Jang Mi’s eyes almost popped out his face.

He nodded. “It’s so nice for you to welcome us here,” he said again with a brighter smile.

“W-well… I was not here to welcome you,” she said.

The boy frowned. “You’re not?”

The other boys started to look around as the two of them talking. One of them kneeled not very far away from Jang Mi and suddenly a little rabbit came out from behind the bushes and went to him ten sniffed his hand, the boy smiled at their recognition. Another one was standing not very far away from the rabbit boy, his hair moving around as if the was wind blowing them. Only him, the trees did not move at all.

Another boy was brightening a part of the forest with his hand… he must have brought a really bright flashlight. Another puffy looking boy followed behind him, looking curious. He did not do anything, but the places he step onto turn glistening, like diamond.

Two other boys were walking around the hole, one of them spraying water out of nowhere to the flame and the other one just walked calmly beside the flame and it just gone when he passed by it. Like he was controlling the fire. Another boy stepped into the hole and stood in the middle of it and took a deep breath. He raised his foot and stomped at the earth and it quickly went up and covered the hole that was there before.

Jang Mi gasped at those boys. She opened and closed like fish out off water.

“Are you okay?” the first boy asked her in concern.

She looked at him and shook her head. “I must have gone mad.” She told him.

“What?” The boy frowned.

“I mean, I was lost… I was lost in the wood, no food, no water, no phone signal, no one around me and then a meteor fell down out of nowhere and…,”´she pointed at the flat ground in front of her. “… there is nothing! I’m so sure that there was a meteor there a few moments ago, before that tall boy shrunk it! I’ve gone mad, haven’t I?” he looked at the boy desperately for an answer.

The boy shook his head. “No, you’re not.”

“Ooooh my God,” she screamed as she saw the most unbelievable thing she ever saw. The tall boy who shrunk the meteor just floated on the top of a tree, looking around the forest as if he did thing like that everyday.

Jang Mi pulled the first boy’s sleeve and stare right to his eyes. “Who are you guys?”