Growl

EXO: The Boys From Another Planet

Jang Mi opened her eyes to the blinding light, but she closed her eyelids again. Her last memory of waking up to a blinding light was not very pleasant. She wanted to think of those memories are a part of a very bad dream.

The light was shading and now instead of feeling new pain on her skin, she heard loud noise of something that sound like being blasted by atomic bomb. Screams and yells with a crazy laugh behind her, and she decided to open her eyes to see what happened.

The first thing she saw was a pair of frightened, shock but relieved eyes. Lu Han was there, behind the glass. His hands were flat on the glass, as if he was trying to get through it.

“Lu… Han?” She stammered, trying to reach out to him.  Her gesture stopped when she was yanked up by her hair. She shrieked loud and Lu Han started banging on the glass wall.

“Let her go! Let her go, you filthy human!” Lu Han screamed madly.

Once again a blasting sound came from behind her, and she saw it was Chan Yeol’s big fiery ball that was trying to penetrate the wall, it left a hissing sound but nothing else happen.

Jang Mi screened her surrounding. Understanding started to grow in her. She was kidnapped, by this mad scientist that tried to burn her alive, freeze her with ice, set her under water and all of the things that the boys could do. He thought she was one of them, until he realized that she was just a mere human, like him. Then he captivated her, expecting the real aliens showed up. And here they are, trying their hardest to release her, almost destroying the whole place except for the cube of glass they were in.

Jang Mi looked at Lu Han once again when she felt the entire cube trembled. The boy looked really angry, his gaze were fixed on the crazy scientist who were now looking around in panic. The boys looked at each other and took a few steps behind as if knowing what will happen next.

Not a few moments later, the cube started to lift up from the ground. Releasing his grab from Jang Mi’s hair, the doctor moved back, frightened. Jang Mi fell to the side of the glass and hit it with loud thud. Despite the pain, she went to search Lu Han and found him staring so intensely to the cube that his blue veins started showing.

It was all Lu Han’s doing. He was the one who lifted up the cube with his power. He was losing control and not one of the other boys dared to stop him.

“No…,” Jang Mi whispered to herself.

Just then, a loud crack was heard along with a wide cracking shape next to Jang Mi’s face. A second later,  Jang Mi felt the surface she was sitting on disappeared along with loud crash of the cube exploding. She held her breath expecting for a hard fall, but instead she felt two pair of hand held her strongly, and whispers on her ear.

“It’s okay, Jang Mi.  I got you.”

Jang Mi looked up and saw Kris was the one who caught her. She looked back to the falling pieces of glasses, and a falling body. His face looked so shock and scared that Jang Mi hid her face on Kris’s shoulder before she heard the loud thud of the scientist body hitting the hard ground.

There was silent for a moment while the boys looked at the scientist body trampled in front of them, bloody and broken. Jang Mi still refused to take his face off of Kris’s shoulder, while the captain descended to his friends.

The silent broke when the ground start shaking. Everyone automatically looked at D.O who was looking around, clearly confused.

“It wasn’t my doing. I didn’t do it,” he told them with his big eyes went wide.

Jang Mi’s head snapped to Lu Han, who were staring at the dead body with spark of anger in his eyes. As if the body in front of him was not enough being trampled there, he wanted to rip it apart until it was nothing but small particle of atoms.

She released herself from Kris and run toward Lu Han with all the energy that left in her. She reached to Lu Han and tried to shake the boy’s body. “Lu Han, Lu Han… stop it.” She begged him.

Lu Han didn’t listen. In fact he probably didn’t even realize her standing in front of him.

“Lu Han! Please…,” she cupped Lu Han’s face in her hands and pulled him to look at her in the eyes. “LU HAN! STOP!” she screamed when Lu Han kept staring at the dead scientist.

Lu Han tore her gaze from the body and stared at the tears filled eyes of Lee Jang Mi. “Stop it… please,” she begged at him and as he felt the warmth of her hands on his face, he fell on his knees, drained by all the power he let out.

Jang Mi also went on her knees and wrapped Lu Han in her arms. She cried silently on his nape while he rested his head on her shoulder.

“I killed him,” he whispered to her.

Jang Mi shook her head. “He was a bad person. A really bad person.”

“But he was still a living person, and I killed him,” he pressed himself on her shoulder.

“You did it to save me. I don’t want to say it’s a right thing, but you did it to save me. He could have killed me first,” she said in a low voice and pressed a kiss to his head.

Lu Han raised his head up and met Jang Mi’s gaze. He reached up and cleared stained tears on Jang Mi’s cheek. “You’re safe.”

“I am…,” she nodded and circled her arms around Lu Han’s neck and hugged him tightly. “I am.”

“Oh no,” Baek Hyun muttered when the entire room began to shook. “Guys, we better get out of here,” he told his friends and grabbed Chan Yeol’s sleeve, trying to pull the younger boy out.

Lu Han got up off his knees and pulled Jang Mi along with him, but she fell back down to the floor. It turned out there was a large burn mark by the scientist doing on the side of her leg.

“Just go,” she told them when they stared at her wound.

“Are you kidding me? We’re not coming here to save you and then leave you here being crushed by entire building while we run into safety,” Kai snapped.

“It’s all right, Kai… I’ll take her, just go,” Lu Han told him off and Kai started running out with Se Hun while Lu Han gathered Jang Mi in his arms and lifted her up bridal style. “I’m going to get you out of here,” he told her and she nodded, believing his words.

Lu Han just walked a few steps when the ground shook harder.

“Watch out!” Jang Mi screamed when a large piece of the roof started to fall on them. She held tighter to Lu Han and pressed her eyes together.

Nothing happened. Even the sound of falling materials and the shaking stopped. Jang Mi looked up and couldn’t believe what she saw. The piece of roof, floated right on the spot she saw it before and everything else seemed to stop in mid movement. She looked at Lu Han, half expecting to see the boy froze like everything around her, but instead he smiled at her charmingly.

“It’s Tao’s doing. He stops time,” he told her and she looked at Tao amazed.

“Come on, guys, move! My power doesn’t hold long!” he screamed and everyone increased their pace to Kai who were waiting on the broken gate.

“Okay, we’re ready,” Kris told Kai and the younger boy nodded. He held on Lu Han and the others held on each other. And then they disappeared, leaving the time goes and the defense building crashing loudly and fell down to the ground behind them

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! 

Sorry, I've been really busy. Like, I've never been this busy my entire life... fiuh.

So, Exo cameback! Yeay! Those cute little wolvies growling growl growl... lol, I love the song.

I hop you enjoy this chapter.

;)