Cheesecake

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry for not updating, this chapter is only a drabble (it’s really a short chapter) and has nothing to do with the story plot. You guys don’t have to read this fail chappie.

Just to let u know that I'm still alive.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The two of them walked side by side in the town of Seoul. The weather had become colder because of the early winter season and because it’s evening.

Taehyung kept on stealing glances over the girl beside him. Not that Jehyun hadn’t notice it. It’s quite obvious that the boy wants to start a conversation but didn’t know how to. Or maybe he did have something to ask but didn’t know if he should.

Well, lets him decide.

“The weather is nice, right?” Taehyung wanted to palm his face for such a lame line. Because it’s obvious that the weather isn’t nice since it’s starting to freezing.

Jehyun chuckled, “its freezing, Taehyung” she said.

The boy laughed sheepishly because he had successfully embarrassed himself in front of the girl he likes. “Hehehe, sorry for saying such a stupid words. To make it up, maybe I can treat you a cup of coffee?” he said smoothly.

“Since it’s freezing right now, that’s it” he added.

Jehyun just accepted his offer and they were walking toward a famous café namely 1004 Café. The boy asked her to find a table while he orders their beverages.

Jehyun complied and found a table at the corner of the café.

Not long after that, Taehyung comes toward Jehyun with a tray. He put the tray on the table before he give out to Jehyun. A promised cup of Americano and a slice of cheesecake. Taehyung also ordered the same thing.

Jehyun stared at the cheesecake in front of her. Memories of her dead boyfriend rushed into her mind. About how he worshipped cheesecake so much more than her. How he always ordering a whole cheesecake just for him and never gain weight. How he whines when Youngjae didn’t buy cheesecake as his birthday cake.

Taehyung felt uneasy when the girl in front of him just staring at the cheesecake like she is looking at the weirdest cake ever. No, that’s not right. She was looking at the cake with longing and sad eyes.

Did he does something wrong? Did she can’t eat that cake?

“Are you okay? You don’t like the cake? Should I buy something else?” Taehyung’s voice make Jehyun snapped out from the lane of memory.

“No no no. It’s okay. I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter