After Match

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you tell us, who are that V guy to you?” Sehun asked which make me startled. “Huh? He is a nobody to me” I replied. “If he is a nobody to you, why’d you always stare at him?” Kai asked. “It’s because… he look like a person I… love a time before…” I said. I hate this kind of conversation, it make me become emotional.

They looked at me in shock, maybe they didn’t expect a nerd like me have someone to love –but I love book too. “I’m sorry guys. I need to go to the toilet” I said and excused myself.

>v<

Yes, Exo didn’t expect that Jehyun has someone that she loves. They were speechless after heard her confession earlier. No one talked even after Jehyun went away. Some of them stole a glance toward V. So, the one she loves look like him?, they thought the same thing.

“I think, we have to apologize to Jehyun. We make she feel distress” Suho said after a long silent. A chorus of agree was heard from them. “When I think back, this is the first time she reveals a bit about her past, right?” Xiumin asked. The others nodded.

>_<

In the toilet, I entered one of the cubicles. I didn’t break down; instead I cursed myself for saying the love part to them. After this, they surely will bug me to tell more about it. I just hope that they will never cross the line.

After a several cursing, I finally went out from the cubicle. I washed my hand and face. Suddenly, “You’re lucky to be their manager. All of them are handsome” a girl voice said to me. I turned around and saw the manager of my rival team, Hwayoung smiled at me. “You too. They’re also good-looking” I said.

Hwayoung chuckled. “We didn’t get to properly introduce ourselves. My name is Lee Hwayoung, third year student in BigHit High and the manager of BTS Team” she said. “I’m Kim Jehyun, second year student in SM High and also the manager of Wolf Team” I said. Then she extended her hand for a handshake. I did a handshake with her as our sign of acknowledge each other.

“You know what? They’re right about you look like our Chaehyun” she said. I looked at her in confuse. “What do you mean? Who is Chaehyun?” I asked. “Actually, I don’t have the right to tell you this but, Chaehyun is V’s late girlfriend and you really look like her”

>///<

I went back to the court but I didn’t went in. My mind still thinking about what Hwayoung unni –yes, I call her that, said earlier. I looked at V, how can he still smiling like that even after what he had gone through? His love life just the same as mine, yet he still manage to be happy.

Me? I still live in Daehyun’s shadow. “Wondering why V can smile like that?” Hwayoung unni asked which make me startled. She was standing beside me now. I looked at her, waiting for her to continue. “It’s because he meets you. Before today come, V did smile, but only on his lip. His heart doesn’t smile at all. Today, once again I can see the sincere smile on his face” she said.

“Unni, why did you tell me about this? I mean, I’m just an outsider” I reasoned. She smiled at my question. “I believe that you can heal the sadness and pain in his heart” she said. I don’t think so; the pain in my heart isn’t heal yet. How can I cure the pain in other people’s heart? “I don’t think I can” I muttered.

Then I noticed V is walking toward us. “Noona…” he trailed. Hwayoung chuckled “Arasso. Jehyun, unni go first” she said and patted V’s shoulder and walked toward her team. I looked at him but I immediately diverted my eyes. I don’t want to see him as Daehyun because he is Taehyung.

“Err, because our conversation was interrupted earlier, I can’t get to know your answer to my question. So…” he trailed. “We can be friend” I said. He stunned after he heard my reply. “Really?!” he smiled widely. I nodded and chuckled lightly. His reaction was the same as Daehyun’s when I accept his love.

>0<

From afar, Exo watched them interact with each other. There is a slight jealous in their eyes. Jehyun never smile like that when she’s with us, they thought.

BTS also wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter