Jecy is Here

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jehyun walked to her school like usual. The air is cold because it’s already winter. But as soon as she arrived, she saw a typical rich black car in front of her school. She stared at the car as she roots to the ground, clearly observing the situation.

Other students also did the same. They were watching and anticipating to know who will step out from the car. It’s not every day they can see people showing off their wealth in public.

After the long awaited moment, the door was opened by a man in black suit. The chauffeur or the butler maybe. A girl in mask went out from the car.

Jehyun squinted her eyes to have a better vision on the new girl.

The girl had dark brown mid-hair and wore a mask. That mask, a letter J was attached to the mask.

‘So, she is the fake Jecy’ Jehyun thought and continued to walk into her school, ignoring the loud whispering around her.

               “I-is that the Jecy?”

               “S-so i-it’s true. Jecy will study here”

               “God, she looks cool!”

               “She is quite scary though. And cold”

Jehyun walked past beside the fake Jecy. The two of them shared a side glance before the real Jecy disappeared into the school building.

               “Oh my god! I thought there is a blizzard!”

               “It looks kinda scary when the school monster and the Jecy run into each other”

               “What will happen now?”

~*~*~*~

In the class, Jehyun stayed still in her seat. She spaced out, thinking about the girl she just met earlier.

Then someone sat in front of her and snapped her out of her mind. “Yah, have you heard about the Jecy has arrive?” Youngjae asked the girl.

The latter nodded, “I even see her at the front school”

“Really?! How does she looks like?” the smartass boy asked in interest.

“Looks like Jecy I guess” Jehyun shrugged casually.

Youngjae make face at the lack of response.

Not long after that, Exo arrived into the class looking excited as ever. Jehyun tried to ignore the fact that Exo got excited was because of Jecy’s arrival to their school.

Now everyone is wondering what class will she enters. And all of that was answered when Jehyun’s homeroom teacher announces shakily about the new student who will be with them.

There she goes, standing proudly in front of the classroom. Almost everyone held their breathe when Jecy faced them. Keyword, almost. Of course except Jehyun and Youngjae as they know her real identity. The fake Jecy.

“Jecy.” And a nod.

Only that was her introduction. Jehyun could tell that the girl is struggling to stay in character. But the girl was wrong. If Jehyun will introduce herself as Jecy, she wouldn’t even say her name. Because she knew that everyone already knows her. The real Jecy will stand at the front and staring into nothing until the teacher tells her to take her seat.

That’s how Jehyun’s introduction had been when she enrolled into TS High.

“T-thank you J-Jecy. You could take your s-seat” the teacher stuttered.

The only seat available is the seat in front of Tao. Realizing the fact, Tao seemed restless and uncomfortable in his seat. In fact, the one who sit around the seat becomes restless. Kris didn’t even bother to comfort the panda boy because he was busy staring at the new masked girl.

Jecy walked toward the only empty seat and sat down casually after throwing her bag on the table. Then the girl stared into nothing, trying hard to ignore the eyes on her.

“O-okay class!” their homeroom teacher tried to gain their attention from Jecy. “As usually you know, the early annual Christmas party a.k.a winter prom will be held in two weeks on Friday night.” The teacher said and the whole class except Jehyun, Youngjae and Jecy, cheered loudly.

“And this year theme is masquerade!” again, another cheer from the class.

“Finally! I’ve been waiting for this theme!” Luhan exclaimed and Sehun leaned toward Jehyun who is looking weirdly at Luhan. “Luhan has been dreaded to wear his masquerade mask that he bought from China” Sehun whispered to Jehyun. The latter just nodded.

~*~*~*~

Lunch time.

The fake Jecy had walked ahead out of class when Kai suddenly run after her. Jehyun just watched the scene unfold in front of her. Suho also stood beside Kai to company the boy.

Jecy turned back and stared at Kai as if silently asking ‘What?’

“Umm… my name is Kai. I don’t know if you remember or not, but you had save some of us a few days ago” Kai said nervously. It’s not easy to muster his confident to talk to the Jecy.

“Really?” Jecy tilted her head.

“Y-yeah, you had saved us that day from a group of man. We haven’t has the chance to thank you. So, thank you so much for saving us” Suho said.

By the time Suho said that, the rest of Exo members also stood closely to them together with Jehyun. The latter rolled her eyes secretly, ‘You are very welcome, Suho’ she thought sarcastically.

“Well, okay. Whatever.” Jecy replied and was about to flee away when Luhan said, “Why don’t you have lunch with us? Let’s have lunch together with us”

She agreed.

 

They sat together and introduced themselves to the fake Jecy. Then Baekhyun, who sat beside Jehyun, nudged her and told her to introduce herself.

“My name is Kim Jehyun. Nice meeting you, Jecy” Jehyun said flatly. Jecy nodded her head at Jehyun.

“Well, you guys must want to know what’s my real name, right?” Jecy said as if it was the obvious thing. Exo widened their eyes in shock. “A-are you sure you want to reveal your identity?” D.O asked.

Jecy shrugged, “Why not? I even want to take off my mask. Because I want to eat” at that word, Jecy took off her mask.

Jehyun swore that the cafeteria is full of gasp.

“My name is Kim Jaekyung. Fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter