Random Event On Saturday

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jehyun, please bring this to table 5” Baro oppa told me and gave me the tray. I went to the said table to send the order.

Today only Zinger unni, Baro oppa and Gongchan oppa attended at the café –including Jinyoung oppa and I. The others seemed to be very busy.

“Waitress!” a girl called me. I went to the table 3 that was sat by 4 girls. “Yes?” “Please give us 2 slices of black forest cake and 2 slices of cranberry cake. Then, 3 mocha and 1 hot tea” I jotted down their order.

“Okay, please wait for awhile miss” I bowed and went to the kitchen to send the order to Baro oppa.

“Baro oppa, 2 slices of black forest and cranberry cake. Then 3 mocha and 1 hot tea” I told him and clipped the paper at the rope that had been tied at the kitchen counter. “Okay, I’ll call you later” Baro oppa said. Then I went out from the kitchen.

“Hard time, right?” Jinyoung oppa asked from the counter. “Kinda, it’s hard without others” I replied then I went to clean a table that a few girls just left.

“Jehyun-ah!” Baro oppa called. I went into the kitchen to take the order. I gave the order to the girls earlier.

“Jehyun-ah, can you go throw away the trash at the back? I’m kinda busy right now” Gongchan oppa said. “Okay”

I went into the kitchen back. “Anything?” Baro oppa asked me while he is preparing the order that Zinger unni just gave him. “Gongchan oppa asks me to throw away the trash” I said.”Ah~! The garbage is over there” he pointed at the corner.

“Okay, I’ll settle that” I said and took the trash. I went out through the back door and walked toward a stack of garbage. Before I can throw it, I saw a few boys beating a boy. At first, I just want to ignore them but the punched boy seemed familiar to me. My eyes widened. Himchan?! Kim Himchan??!!!! WTH?!

“Yah!” I shouted and throw the garbage at one of them. “WTF?! Yah! How dare you!” the boy yelled. My face become annoyed. They come toward me and I dodged each of their hit. I punched right on their face and they fainted on the spot. Weak.

I went to take the garbage and throw it to its respective place. I looked at Himchan who was on the ground. His face was bruised and he groaned in pain. I sighed and walked toward him. I picked him up and brought him into the café through the back door.

“Oh! Jehyun-ah, who is this? What happen?” Baro oppa asked. “This is my friend who happens to be hit by some strangers. Can I use the worker room?” I asked. “Of course. I’ll tell Jinyoung hyung about this” Baro oppa said and went to the front.

I brought Himchan to the worker room and lay him down at the coach. I took the first-aid-kit from the cupboard. I treated his bruises one by one. What’s in the hell is his he doing here?! And let those street boys beat him?! Why does he go here in the first place? Aren’t here is far from TS territory?

Suddenly a hand halted my movement.

I looked at Himchan who was squinting his eyes toward me. Then his eyes widened and sat up abruptly which make him groaned in pain. “Je…Hyun?” he said while studying my face. “Himchan, lay back. I need to treat your bruises” I said almost sound coldly.

Being Himchan he is, he doesn’t listen to me and hugged me. “Jehyun-ah! It’s really you! I miss you so much! Where have you been these days? I really miss you Jehyun!!” Himchan said in speed. “I hate you Himchan” I said. “I love you too” I sighed.

“Himchan, let me go” I said and tried to break free from his hug. “Nooooo!! I don’t want to!” he insisted like a kid. “You better let me go. You know well of what I’m capable to do” I said in my low voice which make it sound chilling.

Himchan pouted and let me go. I continued to treat his remaining bruises. “How did you get beaten?” I asked as I put back the kit into the cupboard. “I don’t know. What I remember is I got drunk and then I vomit. And what I know after that is, I was beaten” he shrugged. I looked at him, irritated.

“You.Got.Drunk.In.The.Evening?!!! Are you cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter