What Happened Last Night

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night…

“D.O! Can you company me to the market?” Kai swung D.O’s hand back and forth. “You want to go to the market? I want to follow too! Luhan hyung, let’s go together with them” Sehun pulled Luhan’s hand.

“Ehhh?? But I don’t have money” D.O whined at the tan boy. “We can just ask Suho hyung to follow us and use his credit card” Kai reasoned.

“Why must you involve me in this?” Suho sighed. “Don’t worry Suho, I’ll tag along” Lay said from beside him. “Like that can make any different, Yixing-ah” the older sighed again.

“Fine. I’ll pay. But please hurry up” Suho went to take his sacred wallet from his room.

“Kris, I trust you with the others” Suho said to the tall boy before going out, followed by the other five boys.

The six of them walked together to the nearby market. It only took them 20 minutes to arrive there.

“Hyung! Let’s go to the bubble tea store!” Sehun dragged Luhan away from their crowd. “Yah! Meet right here after one hour, alright?” Suho exclaimed. “Okay Suho hyung!” the youngest waved him off.

“Okay, now what?” Suho looked at KaiSoo.

Both of them hold out their hand toward Suho, “Your credit card”

“Yah! Why don’t you just ask for my card instead of dragging me to here?!” Suho burst. His friends were impossible sometime. “Calm down Joonmyeon-ah. They are just a kid” Lay pat Suho’s shoulder. “Kid?! Just because I was born earlier than them don’t make me any older than them” the latter frowned.

Lay laughed.

“Come on. Let’s go get whatever you need, Kai”

They gathered back at the market’s entrance. Because of Suho’s credit card, they bought more than needed.

“I couldn’t believe it that you come here just for the sake of a box of cocopie?!”

No, it’s not Suho. It’s D.O who exclaimed in disbelieve. Kai smiled sheepishly while HunHan slurped their bubble tea. Suho just didn’t know what to comment anymore, and Lay just being Lay.

“What else did you buy?” Luhan asked as he takes a peek into the plastics.

“Nothing really. Just a bunch of unhealthy snacks” Suho sighed.

Suho’s advice: Never ever let a teenager goes to the market without their parent. Because they will surely buy something like Kai’s. A lot of unhealthy junk foods without thinking twice.

No! Not that girl group Twice! Twice as in twice!!! ARGH!

Suho was having a mental breakdown up there^

They were on their way back home when everything happened.

A group of man in black surrounded them in a dark alley. The six of them covered each other’s back. Kai and D.O dropped the plastic bags while Luhan and Sehun threw away their cup of bubble tea.

Suho’s advice: Never ever throw away your trash as you like. Throw it into a dumpster or something. Keep it clean, people.

While they were fighting their off, Jehyun coincidently walked through that alley and stepped onto someone. She heard a groan and looked at her feet. A bloody man.

What the hell is this? Jehyun thought and looked around only to see half of Exo were fighting with a group of man. They were outnumbered. I mean, there was like one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen men!

R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter