Basketball (Friendly) Match

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day where the basketball between SM High and BigHit High match had arrived. Only seven of them were chosen to play on the court. While the remaining will be a back-up player if something happen.

While waiting for the rival team, the chosen seven players were warming up their body with some warm-up exercises. They seemed really determine to win in this friendly match, I thought as I watch how serious they’re.

“I’m nervous so suddenly” Tao pouted. “Don’t worry Tao; I know you can do it. We know you can” Suho said convincingly toward the worried Tao. Tao smiled gratefully toward the kind fellow. “Yeah Tao, you can do it! Just wushu whoever wants to take your ball!” Chen said jokingly. “Yah! That’s foul! Don’t teach nonsense thing toward him!” I as their manager scolded the trolling Chen.

“Tao, just do your best okay?” I said to him. He nodded determinedly. “Good” I ruffled his hair accidentally. I stiffed for awhile. While the others looked at me as if they saw me eating an alive octopus. “A-ah, just do your best okay?” I cursed myself under my breath for slightly stutter.

“The Basketball Team from BigHit High has arrived” Choi Siwon; our new coach announced. (Do you remember about Exo blackmailed the old coach just to let me be the manager, yeah… He quitted). Since this is just a friendly match, there is no audience at all. Only Exo and I were here, I mean, the SM’s student.

A man with a girl entered first, and then followed by the seven boys. They looked so young except those two who wore sunglasses and the matured-face boy. But one of them caught my attention. My eyes slightly widened. My body stiffened. My heart wavered. My stomach ached. I felt everything at the same time when I saw his face. That face… his face… he………

“Yah, are you okay?” Kai asked. I snapped out. “Huh?” “You seem a little out since they come in. Why?” he asked. “U-uh, it’s nothing” I said.

“Okay guys, this is Lee SangHyuk; their coach. And this is his daughter and also the team’s manager; Lee HwaYoung, third year. And their team member…” Siwon saem trailed toward the boys.

“Ah, I’m the captain of my school team. BangTanSoNyunDan a.k.a BTS Team. My name is Kim NamJoon, known as Rap Monster or RapMon. Third year” the boys who wore sunglasses introduced himself. “W-what? Rap Monster? Hahaha, will he eat us? Or does he raps like a monster? Arr! Arr!” Chen said playfully. “Chen. Behave” Kris said sternly toward the troll. “Hehehe, sorry”

I don’t take port over their little scene because I’m staring at a certain person now.

“I’m Kim SeokJin. But call me Jin. Third year” the matured-face boy said maturely –of course. “Oh! Is it the RunningMan member, Ji SeokJin?” Chanyeol and Baekhyun make fun of his name. “Chanyeol, Baekhyun… Don’t cross the line” this time, it’s Suho to scolds the immature boys.

“My name is Min YoonGi, just call me Suga. Third year” a boy who wears cap backward said. This time, it wasn’t Chen or Chanyeol or Baekhyun. It’s Kris himself snickered hearing the ‘Suga’ word. More like sugar to me, he thought in English.

“I’m Jung HoSeok known as J-Hope. I’m a Third year student!” a boy said cheerfully. J-Hope? What’re you hoping for? Pffttt, Kris snickered again.

“Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Jimin! Second year!” a boy with chubby cheeks said. “Oh! My surname is Park too!!” Chanyeol said excitedly. Jimin showed a thumb up. “Are the Parks always that cheerful??” Lay asked Luhan. The latter just shrugged.

“Annyeong!! I’m Kim Taehyung! Call me V! Second year!” a boy said while showing peace sign indicate the ‘V’ shape. “What? Bi? You mean rain? What’re you? The Bi Rain?” Kai asked teasingly. “Hi, my name is Rain” Sehun copied back how the famous Korean actor Bi Rain always said. “Yah! It’s V. The alphabet V. Not Bi!” I snapped at them. They looked at me in surprise. I also stood in shock. I don’t know why I would be mad over the small matter. “Hahaha, it’s okay~” V said with a smile. That smile…

“Annyeong!! I’m Jung Daehyun! Same class as you, Jecy!” a boy with bumped eyes and plumped lip greeted me. He gave me a smile. I just ignored him and walked away from him. But he never leaves me alone. He always follows me everywhere I go in the school. Everyone tried to avoid me, but this guy, he’d never go away. He stuck like glue to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo!!!!! My name is Jeon Jeongguk. First year, the youngest!!!” said the over excited boy.

Then, Exo introduced themselves. “Yah, it’s your turn to introduce” D.O nudged me. I snapped out again. “Uh-Oh, my name is Kw-Kim Jehyun. Second year.” I almost said my true surname.

“Okay then, you guys can warm-up first. We’ll start after 15 minutes” Siwon saem said to the rival team. They walked to the opposite way from us.

 

Match-Match-Match

 

“So, that’s the girl that we have to beat huh? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter