The Necklace

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After taking a nice sleep in the night, I woke up earlier than the mean time. My body already felt sticky and smelly. I need to take a shower immediately. I went out from my tent with a pair of cloth and a towel. I walked toward the back of the waterfall.

! It’s so cold that I cannot even move around. I stayed in the cold water with that thought rolling again and again in my head. I hate this kind of cold water, it make me shivering and sneezing the hell out of my nose.

After awhile, my body was used to the cold water and I dipped myself into the water. I don’t know whether it just me or I really heard someone jumped into the water. I rose up my head to the surface and my eyes widened as I saw someone’s back facing me.

“Gah!! It’s so cold!!” he exclaimed.

Looking from behind, he looked like … Luhan? He turned around and “OMONA!!” he was so shock that he fell into the water completely. Then his head went up slightly.

“Yah! Don’t you see me here?!” I tried not to scold him. “I-I-I… aish! H-how could I know you are here! My eyes are barely open!” Luhan tried to back himself up. “In many places, why would you go here?” I asked, my face seemed like want to eat someone. “M-molla! The same reason as you, maybe” Luhan mumbled.

I scoffed, “Yah, turn around. Don’t peep or else you can’t go back to Seoul today” I said. Luhan obediently turned around. I come out from the water and changed after dried my body. Afterward, I walked away to the camp site.

“Where are you from, Jehyun?” Hwayoung asked as she rubbing her eyes. “Uh? Oh… I just take a bath.” I replied. “You already take a shower?” Hwayoung asked in surprise as her sleepy eyes become wide.

“Don’t you feel cold?” she asked as she looks at her watch; 4:54 a.m. “Of course I feel cold. It makes my mind freeze” I said as I fake a shiver. Hwayoung just chuckled.

Luhan still froze in the cold water. He really didn’t notice that there is someone already here. Let alone it’s Jehyun.

“OMO! What did I do?! Her innocence! Gahhhh!!” he shouted while kicking the water around. But then he accidentally kicked the rock in the water. “Auchh!! What the hell man?!” Luhan yelled.

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?!” Baekhyun, who just arrived there, scolded Luhan. “I took Jehyun’s innocence!!” Luhan said, frustrated. “What? You what Jehyun?!” Baekhyun shouted in surprise. “Her innocence!!!” Luhan bawled. Without a second thought, Baekhyun jumped into the water and attacked Luhan.

“Oh My God!!! What are you guys doinggggg????!!!!!!!” Suho who saw it immediately jumped into the water to stop Baekhyun from drowning Luhan to death.

“So, it just a misunderstanding” I said toward them. Luhan and Baekhyun were shivering in the blanket because they were in the water for a long time. “H-h-h-how c-could I-I know! H-he s-s-say that h-he t-took your i-i-innocence” Baekhyun stuttered from the cold.

“But you shouldn’t do that. You too, Luhan. Why would you say like that? You always put everyone in chaos because of your over-reacted behavior.” Suho said. “S-s-s-s-s-s-sorry” Luhan replied. “It’s lucky that no one is awake right now. If not, it’ll become more chaos than it already is” Suho shook his head.

9:00 a.m. After had breakfast, ssaem ordered us to clean up the camp site before we go down the hill.

Some of them managing the tents, some picked up trashes on the ground, some packed up their belonging and others. I just helped Hwayoung clean our cooking place.

I felt something’s wrong with me. I don’t know what it is. I looked around and then checked myself. Now I know what’s wrong with me. My necklace is missing!!!! Oh my God, how can this happen? I have to find it as soon as possible!! That necklace is really important!

“Jehyun? What’s wrong?” Hwayoung asked as she saw me having a mental breakdown. “N-nothing. But Hwayoung unni, can I excuse myself for awhile? I think I lost something” I said, trying to keep calm. “Really? Is that thing important?” she asked. I nodded. “Okay Jehyun. Go find it. Do you need help by the way?” Hwayoung asked. “No. I fine by myself” I said and walked away to the whole place I went.

Then Hwayoung went toward V. “Taehyung-ah, I think you should help Jehyun” she said to the younger. “Why? Did she get into trouble?!” V exclaimed and gained a few attentions. “No but yes. She lost something and goes to find it. I think you should go help her find her thing” Hwayoung said. Without any word, V walked toward Jehyun who is busy walking around.

I tried to find at my bag, my tent, my dirty clothes, but to no avail. How can I lose my necklace? When did I take it off?

“Jehyun?

I turned around and saw Kai walking toward me. “Why did you seem restless and uneasy?” he asked with concern. “Nothing. You can just go continue your work” I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter