The Revolution of Violent Girl

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran to B.A.P’s hideout as fast as I could.

JB told me that Block B attacked their hideout out of the blue.

When I got there, my eyes widened.

I saw Daehyun’s body on the floor with blood coming out of his stomach. In front of him, Zico... he was holding the bleeding knife, he killed Daehyun!!

I, without thinking about anything, ran to Zico and kicked him as hard as I could. Zico flew to the other side of B.A.P’s hideout. I went to him, and punched him over and over again. The punches were full of hatred. You know what, I’m crying that time... never in JECY’s life, crying... NEVER!

When Zico was fainted, I hurriedly went to Daehyun. I kneeled beside him and put his head on my lap.

During that time, Yongguk fought with Jaehyo and B-Bomb. Himchan fought with Taeil. Youngjae fought with U-Kwon. Jong-up fought with Kyung and Zelo fought with P.O.

“Daehyun-ah...” I shook his body lightly.

He opened his eyes and smiled weakly. His hand caressed my cheek softly and said “Je...hyun-ah... don’t  ... cry... I’ll... always... with you... I... love... you...” then he breathed his last breath.

“D-D-Daehyun!! Daehyun!! Open your eyes! Don’t leave me!!!!!” I shouted loudly. But Daehyun never opened his eyes.

When they heard my scream, B.A.P hurriedly finished their enemies and headed towards me.

“Daehyun-ah... wake up... please wake up... please don’t leave me...” I said while shaking his body while crying badly.

“Noona... please don’t cry...” Zelo said, hugging me.

 

After Daehyun’s funeral, I live lifelessly and B.A.P became really worried about me.

I dropped from TS highschool. I just stayed at B.A.P’s hideout.

Yongguk entered my room. He sighed when he looked at my lifeless condition.

“Jehyun-ah. Don’t be like this. You’ve to move on. If Daehyun was here, he’ll scold me for you becoming like this.” Yongguk said.

I looked at him and gave him a faint smile.

“Thank you Yongguk, but, still, I can't, why he must die...” my eyes started to tear up.

Suddenly, Zelo came in and hugged me.

“Noona, it was Daehyun hyung’s fate. It’s not like we wanted him to die...” Zelo said.

I just smiled weakly in Zelo’s hug.

 

The next day...

I moved to my old house that only me and Daehyun know. I moved without telling B.A.P. But I leave a letter for them...

 

‘To my dearest friends...

I’m sorry if I leave without telling you anything.

I just want to forget everything, and I want to leave this underground. From now on... Jecy is dead... please don’t try to find me...

Leave me alone...

Bye... –love Jehyun-‘

 

I sat at the sofa as I stared mindlessly at nowhere. I need to calm down my feelings. I want to leave everything behind. I want to, I have to.

I told my uncle to help me enroll in SM Highschool as Kim Jehyun. Kwon, that family name will only make my life horrible. I need to be someone else. Someone who is far from Kwon Jehyun, the Jecy.

Three days passed…
I didn’t go out from my room as three days. Daehyun even entered my dream and lectured me. My eyes were swollen by crying day and night. That’s how I changed into someone else. I let out all my feelings until I felt empty. Then I filled myself with other characteristics that I want to be: Nerd. The nerd who is innocent and ignorant about her surroundings.

I looked through my phone. There were many missed calls and messages. All of it from B.A.P.
          Himchan: 39 missed calls and 18 messages
          Jongup: 37 missed calls and 16 messages
          Yongguk: 51 missed calls and 20 messages
          Youngjae: 35 missed calls and 17 messages
          Zelo: 41 missed calls and 21 messages

I just ignored all of it.

I went to the mall to buy some clothes and glasses. Yeah, the nerdy stuff here and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter