Busted

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came again. That’s mean part-time job at Starry Café which means those two guys will be there, obviously.

Sluggishly, I felt like to take a bus to go there. Luckily it’s Saturday. The day of free from busy day. So the bus didn’t full like it usual does. I went to take a seat when the bus breaks in sudden. I knocked someone off and almost fell if that person didn’t hold onto the bus’ seat.

“I’m sorry” I spoke when I regained my balance. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault” the guy said. When we looked at each other’s eyes, my eyes blinked meanwhile his eyes widened.

“You’re Jehyun, right? JB hyung and JR hyung’s friend” he said in excitement.

“Uh…” I didn’t expect to meet with someone I know or even talk with someone right now.

“Don’t you remember me? We just meet yesterday” the guy spoke when he noticed the lack of response from me.

“Ahahaha, of course I remember you. You’re Y-Youngjae, right?” I faked my laugh and smile. It’s really difficult to say a friend’s name that you know, to call someone else.

“Yes! That’s me!” he beamed. Much opposite from the Youngjae I know.

I walked to take a seat and I don’t know why did Youngjae followed me from behind and sat beside me.

“Where are you going on this Saturday morning?” Youngjae asked. “Going to my part-time job” I replied as I tried to make some gap between us. “You also have part-time job?! That’s mean you’re like me. Working at Got7 Car Shop is my part-time job. I will start my study in college next month” Youngjae blabbered.

Oh my Gyu, he makes my head felt dizzy.

The bus brought to a halt. Youngjae already stood up from his seat. Me too because we already arrived at our stop. Youngjae seemed surprise to see me walking down the bus after him.

“Your part-time job also around here?” he asked. I nodded.

“Where is your part-time job’s place?” Youngjae looked around. “At Starry Café.” I replied. “Oh! You work there? That café is really near our shop” he said in enthusiasm.

I just smiled. I know about that dude. I’m not stupid. -_-“

“Let me send you there” Youngjae smiled. “Hahaha, there is no need” once again I faked my laugh. “It’s okay. It’s not burdening me at all.” Youngjae stated innocently. Can I kill this guy?

I just allowed him because I don’t have any strength to refuse in this early morning.

We walked together across the road to the other side of the side walk. We walked in not-so-comfortable silence.

After we arrived at the front Starry Café, we bid our goodbye. I huffed over the awkwardness that slowly went away. I turned to the back of the café and entered the café. I was told that Sandeul oppa and Gongchan oppa had to study for their upcoming exam. Hyosung unni was like always. Dating with her boyfriend.

Today, our café was a little busy.

“Jehyun, bring this to table 3.”

“CNU hyung, table 6.”

“Baro, another cheese cake and 2 hot choc”

“Sunhwa-yah, here”

“Zinger go clean table number 4, 6 and 8”

“Jieun unni, someone accidentally fall the water. Can you clean it?”

“Baro! Another order”

O-kay, maybe not a little busy.

After somewhat like two hours, our café slowly become less chaotic. All of us panted. “Where did all of them come from?” CNU oppa asked. Jinyoung oppa just chuckled.

“I don’t know but this happen since last week. A few days after that car shop officially open” Jinyoung oppa said. “That car shop? You mean Got7 Car Shop?” Zinger unni stated. Jinyoung oppa nodded. I just listened to their conversation.

“Of course it’s their fault for our chaos today. With their handsome face and amazing charm, I can melt” Sunhwa unni dreamily. I shrieked silently at her statement. “Oh please Sun, every male is handsome in your eyes” Jieun unni said sarcastically. Sunhwa unni pouted.

~*~*~*~

“Zelo, don’t you feel weird over Himchan hyung and Jongup behavior?” Youngjae asked the younger. “Ummm, nope” Zelo replied innocently. Youngjae face-palmed his face. “Like seriously Zelo? They always go out on the same day. Isn’t that suspicious? They might keep a secret from us” Youngjae pointed out the point.

Zelo slowly nodded as all of the points make some senses. “So what are you gonna do about it, hyung?” he asked. “Let’s follow them silently” Youngjae gave off his idea.  “Okay, but what if we got busted? Then, how about Yongguk hyung?” Zelo questioned. “You don’t have to worry about that” Youngjae sighed.

When Jongup’s room door was opened, Youngjae and Zelo went to hide. They saw Jongup opened Himchan’s door and whispered something.

“Hyung, let’s go” Jongup said to Himchan quietly. He didn’t want Youngjae to interrogating them again. Himchan nodded and they tip-toed to the front door silently.

After they wore their shoes, they went out and immediately sprinted.

Those two guys went out from their hiding spot and nodded toward each other before following Jongup and Himchan.

Youngjae had determined to reveals the mystery behind those two’s disappearance on Saturday and he dragged Zelo along with him as his witness. He couldn’t take it after a few weeks those two always went out. At the same time.

As they approaching at other’s territory, Youngjae frowned. “What are they doing at SM territory?” Zelo asked to no one.

After a very long walk, they arrived at a café. Star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter