About SG

The Revolution of Violent Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jehyun immediately went to their hideout to meet with JJ. I knew it. She is someone who I need to be careful with, Jehyun thought. I don’t know how uncle can meets with that woman and hand in marriage withou going through the detail of the daughter first. Sometimes, love can makes someone becomes blind and idiot, she thought again

She went into the house and her eyes widened at the sight of Got7. “Oh! Hi Jehyun!!” Youngjae exclaimed when he saw girl. Jehyun wanted to face-palm but decided to against it. “Hi Jehyun, what are you doing here?” Jackson asked from the couch. “I... want to meet with JB. Where is he?” Jehyun asked. She felt annoyed. How can they let these boys enter our hideout?! “Oh, JB hyung is in his room. Do you want m-“ Bambam didn’t get to finish his sentence when Jehyun already go into JB’s room.

“-me to call him?” Bambam muttered dejectedly.

~*~*~

“Yah! Can’t you knock first?” JB exclaimed as he was startled. Jehyun scoffed. “I would do that if Got7 isn’t here. Explain.” she demanded. “Hold up. That’s Jr’s fault. He is the one who invites them to our hideout” JB hold his hands up in surrender. Jehyun took a deep breathe before she asked JB about Min Yoonji. “Oh! That girl!” JB exclaimed before he reached his laptop. “You told me that she is the SG, right?” Jehyun asked for confirmation.

“Yes, the Shadow Girl who does her works in the dark. But, how did you found this girl?” JB asked. “The woman who Jaejoong samcheon wants to marry with, is her mother. We met today.” Jehyun explained. “Oh” JB kind of felt speechless. “And her way of speaking to me was kind of weird. It’s like she knows something about me” she said, she couldn’t put a finger on it. “Well, considering that she is the Shadow Girl, she maybe or maybe not knows about you being the Jecy” JB guessed.

“You should check to make sure about it. She can be your foe or hoe” he added. “So, I should be careful around her, right?” Jehyun asked, more to herself. “Oh! One more thing that you maybe want to know” JB suddenly exclaimed. “What is it?” she asked in curiousity. “Bts’ Suga, or should I call him Min Yoongi, is this girl’s brother. Surprise, right?” JB said.  Jehyun eyes widened slightly.

“Are you serious?”

“Of course I am. Can’t you see the similarity in their name?” JB stated the obvious. “Can you investigate more about them?” Jehyun requested. “No problem. I’m not that busy anyways” he shrugged. “I thought you are busy with Got7 CarWash?” the girl rose an eyebrow.

“Oh, that shop...”

“You are such a gramp for forgetting about that” Jehyun shook her head. Suddenly, the door was opened.

~*~*~

Meanwhile.

Youngjae, Jackson and Bambam tried to eavesdrop their conversation. Their ears were attached to the door. But of course they couldn’t hear anything. JB knows better to put a sound proof door.

Jr walked out from his room together with Mark and Yugyeom. Then they saw the three fail eavesdropper boys. “Yah! What are you doing?” Jr asked. Those three jumped in shock. “Just forget about eavesdropping. All of this house’s doors are sound proof” Jr said. The three boys dejectedly walked away from the door.

“By the way, what did you guys want to hear about? Is JB watching ?” Jr asked. “No. Jehyun arrives just now and she is in JB hyung’s room” Youngjae answered. “Jehyun? She is here?! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Jr barged into JB’s room.

“Jehyun!! Why didn’t you come to meet with me first?!” Jr exclaimed childishly. Jehyun rolled her eyes. But then she could saw the other 5 boys. She dragged Jr in and closed the door after she flashed a small smile toward the boys.

“Woah! Slow down woman!” Jr said.

“Don’t you woman me, Park Jinyoung” Jehyun glared toward Jr. The latter blinked, real name usually means happened.

“Can you tell me, why did you kindly invite those boys into our hideout?” Jehyun snarled. “Do you know it could be dangerous for them? And what if they are our enemy?”

“Hey hey, chill okay. They are fine. And didn’t we told you before that we already make background check about them? It’s safe, for them and for us. So, just chill” Jr reasoned.

“Fine, but if anything happens, don’t drag me in. They are your responsibility” Jehyun said sternly.

“Yah, what do you think of them? A kid? They can take care of themselves perfectly” Jr complained.

“In normal life, yes. In our life, I don’t think so” Jehyun pointed out.

JB didn’t say anything. He knew better than to cut in when Jehyun is mad. She can make a counter attack and every word she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter